True Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am glad you know I will not abandon you. You know where my loyalties lie. I feel I can trust you, just as you do me. It is funny, if none of this had happened it would probably have taken us months if not years to feel like this. We are each other's rocks in an ever changing sea." He smiled

I smiled back. His hand sunk beneath the water and he stroked up and down my pussy lips. I relaxed and opened my legs, putting my arms under his. He pinched my lips together slightly and ran his hands up and down, pushing either side of my lips into my clit. He worked his finger around it, lightly grazing it. He pulled and twisted. He tweaked. He worked in and out, sometimes around and sometimes up and down. He excited me and when my pussy began to twitch under his touch he began to work harder.

When I moaned he slid a finger in and worked against my G-spot. Last time, this action had caused an explosive orgasm and worked as a trigger. This time I was not nearly as built up so much, so the sensation was less strong but longer lasting. The intensity doubled when he returned his other hand to playing with my clit. He kept his fingers in my pussy working hard, but my clit would only be brushed every so often. My pussy clasped his fingers every time he did this, and I found it hard to keep still. It was my turn to grip the sides of the bath now. I pushed against him to try and relieve the pressure building inside me, but it did not work. I could feel Matthew's breathing increasing as he worked harder on me.

When I started moaning frequently, he adjusted me slightly and pulled me up a little. He continued his work on my g-spot and used the palm of his hand to press and manipulate my clit. His other hand snaked around to my ass, and he gradually moved his hand towards my asshole.

"I won't put anything inside you there, don't worry." He whispered in my ear just as I was about to protest. I relaxed a little but as soon as I felt his fingers there I tightened again. I had to trust him.

"Relax Iyva." He commanded while he never stopped working on my pussy. I tried hard to relax, and I felt him massage me. It brought me closer to the edge, the triple intensity coming from all three areas of my body was overwhelming. He pressed his hand flat against my ass and kissed my neck as he worked harder to bring me to orgasm. It slowly crept up on me, and I whole heartedly embraced it when it enveloped me. He rolled, squeezed and pulled my clit between his fingers to make it last that little bit longer. Matthew did not stop his movements until every shudder had left my body, and he cupped my pussy in his hand when I relaxed against him.

We lay there for a long time before we moved. Matthew took his turn in doing the washing and scrubbed me sensuously from head to toe. I relaxed and let him manipulate my body in a more soothing fashion. We let the water out and dried each other, moving to the bedroom.

There were heavy covers on the bed, and the weight of them made me drowsy. I cuddled up to Matthew and rested my head on his chest. He stroked my hair with one hand while his other arm was wrapped around my body.

"I am sorry for hurting you last time. I did not intend for it to get that far. I just wanted you and couldn't stop myself. I am not a nasty person. I promise you that." He sighed.

"I know. I forgive you. We are both changed now, through necessity. And even if I thought you a bad person then, it is irrelevant now. We need each other." I squeezed him and he nodded.

"Matthew, can I ask you something?" I did not meet his eyes.

"Of course." He smiled

"These people we are with, they aren't our friends, are they?" I heard him breathe in.

"No, they aren't our friends." He answered.

"But we need them, don't we?" I asked.

"Yes, we do. Remember how the castle was the safest place in the country?"

"Yes."

"Well it isn't. I mean... Wasn't. This place is. If the Mercury Brotherhood want you safe, you are safe. And even if I am not with you, you are more useful to them alive than dead, and they will do anything to protect you. But do not let them corrupt you. You will have to walk a very narrow line to keep yourself in their good books so they treat you well. My fate is not so certain. But you will always be safe here."

"You need to marry me don't you, otherwise they might remove you from the picture as you will be a threat, competition?"

"Yes. I think I could try and persuade them I was a confidant of yours, a trusted family employee, but they would see through it eventually. Showing there is a bond between us, that we... love each other, will mean they cannot remove me for risk of alienating you."

"Is there love between us?" This time I met his eyes.

"I think there is. It seems if I say it out loud it will blink out of existence; like I might scare it away. I have never felt like this before, but I feel it is the wrong time to declare my feelings when there has been such turmoil over the last few days. How do you feel?"

"It is hard to know what is true and what is not when you are confused about your own feelings. We shall have to decide to portray a happy devoted couple to anyone else, but work through our feelings for each other privately."

"It sounds like it is for the best at the moment. At least sleeping in the same room will be easy for us now." He chuckled.

"Quite." I rolled my eyes.

"Good night, Princess Iyva." He kissed my forehead.

"Good night, Lord Matthew." I kissed his chest.

Unbeknownst to us, a shadow appeared at the door. An envelope slid through the gap and lay there, ready for us to read when we woke in the morning.

12