True Lies Ch. 01

Story Info
Minds (M-F) Switched. Was it real or was it a dream?
2.8k words
3.32
19.7k
15
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

I laid in bed staring up at the ceiling. The morning Sunday light filled the room with warmth although it was still cool and springtime. I thought to myself that this was odd; I usually sleep on the right side the bed I shared with my wife. I found myself on the left side. I turned on my back to reach out to my mate when I heard a man's voice scream out.

"What the fuck?"

I jumped out of bed and went to run to the scream when I fell flat on my face. I got myself up and found myself staring at me!

I didn't understand. I was looking at an exact clone of me. Same hair; same face; same body; same cock. A cock that grew harder by the second.

My naked clone stood there staring back at me gape-mouthed.

"Wha...?" Managed to come out of my mouth. The voice seemed to be higher in pitch and sounded more like Cheryl's voice; my wife's voice.

"Aiden! What the fuck is going on?" Said the clone in my voice. Its dick was fully erect and pointed directly at me. I guess I still didn't understand. "Look in the mirror! You're me!"

Afraid of what I might discover, I slowly turned to look. Standing opposite of my clone was me... No, Cheryl. I was Cheryl. Beautifully naked Cheryl. No wonder why my clone had a boner.

"I sat down on the toilet and relaxed to go pee and this stream of yellow arced up onto the floor. I looked down and found this cock between my legs." Cheryl told me. "Aiden? ...Aiden! Are you just going to stand there?"

It took a bit before I managed to speak. We laid in bed and tried to figure it out. Last night, we finally fell asleep and as far as we could remember, we were as we should have been.

That evening, we had dinner at a friend's place. Jim was a hunter and served some moose while Terri his partner loved to scavenge and served some wild mushroom and sorrel greens she collected in the forest. The wine too was homemade.

We took a cab home, feeling no pain from the over-proof wine we had consumed along with his homemade whiskey. Cheryl and I made out in the back of the taxi. Once we closed the front door behind us, we did it right on the marble hallway floor; then again on the stairs towards the bedroom and finally in bed. We fucked like over-horny bunnies until we both were exhausted and fell asleep.

"We need to talk with Jim and Terri." Said Cheryl. She flipped off the sheet and showed me her erection pointing up from between her thighs. "But first..."

"Don't expect me to take care of that!" I protested. "That's what your hand is for!"

"I took care of you last night, now it's your turn!" Cheryl grabbed me by my thick, long, blond mane and guided me between her knees. She took my wrist and placed my hand on her hard shaft. Trepidatiously, I wrapped my hand around the thick shaft. My fingers didn't touch my thumb. Slowly my hand automatically move up and down as it felt the familiarity of masturbating myself when Cheryl wasn't around. "Ooh yeah! Nice! I always wondered why you loved me jerking you off!"

Clear pre-cum was already overflowing out of her pee hole and helped lubricate the shaft. I had to admit I...she had a beautiful cock. Ten hard thick inches; uncut. The sack had big balls but was tight.

Cheryl placed her hand atop my head. I looked at her pleading eyes then down at her knob. It seemed automatic; maybe sub-conscience in Cheryl's brain but I opened my mouth and lowered my head. Her slippery knob slid past my parted lips. I was surprised how good it actually tasted as I swirled my tongue around and swallowed.

"Oh gawd, Aiden! No wonder you love getting head!" Cheryl moaned. I barely began to enjoy this and had just started getting into it when my mouth was suddenly filled. "Oh fuck! I'm C...U...M...M...Ing!!"

I couldn't release my lips fast enough and Cheryl holding my head in place didn't help. Surprised, there was no way for me to swallow it all that fast as much as I tried. Cheryl's cum spurted from my mouth and out my nostrils. How Cheryl managed to do it when I came in her mouth was beyond me.

When I did managed to sit back up, I felt cum drip down from my messy face on onto my DD breasts. Cheryl started to laugh at me. "Now you know how I felt the first couple of times you came in my mouth and I couldn't swallow it all either."

I was a bit pissed and mounted Cheryl so I could rub off her cum onto her face and mouth. I guess as Cheryl, she was used to taking cum and licked my face clean. Then she started on my tits. Cheryl had very sensitive breasts. I didn't realize how sensitive. Sometimes even just brushing them lightly caused tingling between her legs. This time seemed no different.

As she started cupping my tits and sucking on my nipples, I felt sexually excited. I could feel my juices start to flow inside me. My entire body started to shake as I experienced my first orgasm. And just from getting my breasts played with.

My hand had a mind of its own and reached down. My finger found my wet slit. I curled my finger and found my clit. It was hard and protruded. When I touched it, I had my second orgasm.

Cheryl seemed to be very amused by this. I guess she understood what was going on. All I knew was I needed something to fill that void inside me. As Aiden, I had the ability to stay hard as long as I wanted to or until I was so exhausted, I fell asleep (even then I think Cheryl continued to fuck me as I slept).

I guided my ass back until I felt the tip Cheryl's cock. My cunt lips seemed to part by themselves as I slowly descended and allowed Cheryl inside. The feeling was indescribable as her cock penetrated and spread me open. I shuttered as I groaned. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Gawd! Ooo..."

I think I came three times before I bottomed out on Cheryl's base.

Starting slowly at first and enjoying the penetration, I moved my ass up and down. As Cheryl had done to me several times before, I raised my hips until only her knob was barely touching my entrance, then slowed lowered myself and allowed her fully back inside.

After cumming twice more, I picked up the pace and increased my downward bottoming. Cheryl increased her upward thrust to match me slamming her hips into my ass. Faster and faster until...

"I'm going to cum!" She screamed.

"Yes! Oh yes, baby! Cum inside me! Give me your cum! Fill me up!" I cried. "I want to feel you cum inside me!"

The first blast was an incredible sensation that I had never experienced before. It completely painted my insides. I came so hard. I came with each blast of cum Cheryl filled me with until she was shooting air.

I collapsed atop of Cheryl's body. Both of us gasping as we recovered. Her cock still deep inside me throbbing. I loved it when she did this to me and I could see why. The sharing of body heat post-cum felt like pure love.

We stayed there for a number of minutes until Cheryl said. "Um... I got to go pee."

While she was relieving herself, my hands and fingers explored my new body. I cupped my plentiful boobs and pinched my nipples which caused an immediately reaction between my legs. My fingers found my clit and I used the pads to massage and vibrate it back and forth. I felt my juices flow from my hole. I scooped it up with a finger and tasted it. I liked it and scooped more to eat up. It was about my fourth helping when I realized it was mixed with my... Cheryl's cum! I wanted more.

One hand was diddling my excited hard clit while I finger fucked myself with my other hand. My eyes were closed. I pressed my head back into the pillow as my back arched up only to collapse when I came again.

"Oh fuck that was good!" I panted out.

"Yeah! It was!" I heard Cheryl. She had been standing by the doorway observing my masturbation. She was stroking her bone and there were white wet spots on the floor in front of her. "By the way, how the fuck do you piss with an erection? I had to pee into the bath tub."

"Yeah. I know eh?" I chuckled. "Now YOU know what I have to go through."

We spent the rest of the day fucking in as many positions as we could before we both fell into a deep sleep.

* * *

"Bzzzzz!" Monday morning. The angry alarm went off; I smashed the off button with my hand.

I relaxed in bed since I owned my own business and worked from home. I was a personal trainer and had no appointments today. Cheryl, on the other hand, worked in a very prestigious accounting firm as an Executive Assistant for one of the senior VPs. She needed to get up and get ready for work.

I nudged her. "Hey! You need to get up for work!"

Cheryl grabbed my hand and placed it between her legs and on her large cock. "Not me, honey. You!"

After remembering we had switched bodies and arguing that "Yes you had to go in!" and "No fucking way!" somehow, Cheryl gave me no choice and I relented. I got out of bed and had my shower. A long shower since the pelting water and the rubbing of slick soap over my boobs and pussy caused me to come a couple of times.

I wrapped a towel around my waist at first then remembered I had boobs so I rewrapped the towel higher up, over my big boobs and around my torso. It was like wearing a mini-dress.

Cheryl helped me with my hair and make-up. I noted she had laid out what she wanted me to wear that day. She told me. "If we can't change back, you'll have to learn how to do this on your own. Now get dressed."

As I stood, Cheryl pulled the towel from around me. I stood naked in the middle of the room. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and I was in awe of myself. Aside from the DD breasts Cheryl proudly owned and showed off, she owned well-curved, five foot-four body and shapely legs. I couldn't understand how her size 6 feet managed to keep her balance. I heard her say "These first."

Dangling from her fingers was a matching lace red bra and French cut panties. The panties I could figure out, the bra, not so easy. Cheryl instructed me to hold the hook side in my right fingers and the eyelet side in my left. Then she told me to wrap is just under my boobs and hook the bra in the back. "That's the way I do it. You need to learn to do it too so you don't wreck my stuff."

With much instruction and a lot of effort I managed to catch the three hooks behind. I slipped the loops over my shoulders and adjusted my cups. The bra was a demi-cup and just barely covered my big, hard nipples. The majority of my aureoles were exposed. Cheryl showed me how to adjust my boobs and create a nice deep cleavage.

The next things were some shiny nude coloured stocking and a red garter belt. Although she complained it wasn't the right way and that she couldn't pull her panties down all the way to pee, it was the way I loved for her to wear them. There was nothing more exciting than when I pulled up her hem and could only pull her panties down part way when I fucked her from behind.

One other thing about Cheryl was that she always owned only very expensive, very sexy underthings. Plain underwear was a complete no-no and as Aiden, I never complained about her intimates. Even beneath her casual wear and regardless of the weather, Cheryl always wore stockings and garters.

Putting on female stocking apparently is nothing like pulling on hockey stockings. The garter clips worked the same way though.

The outfit Cheryl chose was a simple white, long sleeved silk front button blouse, a dark blue jacket and a tight, longer-than-mid-thigh length skirt. I tried to button the shirt all the way up but Cheryl made sure the top three were undone. The open vee framed my deep and obvious cleavage. I felt a little wetness start inside my panties.

Shoes were another issue. Typically, Cheryl wore a minimum of four inch heels to the office. She wouldn't allow me to try on anything lower as it might cause suspicion. Putting the red pumps on and wearing them wasn't the problem. Walking, was the issue. Even though I was in Cheryl's body, my brain was mine and I had no idea how to stand and keep my balance let alone walk.

After more instruction and a little practice, I was able to walk after a fashion. Walking sexy was another thing. Placing one foot in front of the other and adding a little sway took way more practice than time we had to get going.

Rush hour downtown. Driving downtown at this time would have been impossible. Traffic barely moves. Parking a car even if Cheryl drove was prohibitive on a regular basis regardless how much she got paid. Even the bosses rarely drove to the office. Everyone took transit.

I was getting more and more use to my shoes but barely managed to keep from rolling my foot. There were already a few others waiting for the bus to come. This strange guy smiled at me as I approached and said. "Hey, Cheryl! You wearing new shoes or something? You seem to be having a little trouble walking."

"Who was this guy? How did he know Cheryl?" I played along and answered back just as the bus arrived. "Yeah...no, feet just a little sore."

It was already crowded and no empty seats available when we all got on. But it wasn't that crowded. Strange guy for some reason stood right beside me and then when more and more people got on, we were crushed together. My breasts were pressed against him. The jostling of the crowd and the swaying of the bus made them rub against him. I bit my lip to keep from getting too excited.

Then there was something that started ascending my body. I figured it was a hand. I looked at him but he seemed nonchalant and oblivious to anything. The hand continued it assent; under my jacket; over my blouse; across my tight, smooth belly and cradled the underside my left boob. His thumb flicked back and forth across my nipple. My knees started to weaken.

A hand took hold of my right wrist, pulled and then placed onto his crotch. I could feel the erection through his pants. I took hold of it and rubbed it up and down. Without looking I could tell it was much smaller than mine. Maybe about five inches and a couple of inches around.

As I continued to give Strange Guy a hand job, I thought to myself. "Does Cheryl do this shit?"

As his boob groping became a little more aggressive and assertive, he brought his other hand back and tugged at something. I realize he was pulling down his zipper. I fished out his cock and continued to masturbate him. His hand closed on my breast and he pinched my nipple hard between his thumb and index finger. His eyes squeezed shut and he suddenly stifled a grunt. I felt hard pulses in my pumping hand and realized he was shooting his load.

After he was finished coming, he quickly wilted in my hand. I thought "What a disappointment he was! One and done!"

I felt him stuff his flaccid dick inside his pants. He kissed me on the cheek and whispered. "Thanks. That was nice for the first time you let me do that to you!"

The bus lurched forward. "Oop! My stop coming up. Thanks Cheryl. See you again!" With that he weaseled his way off the bus and was gone.

I had some slime on my hands from this cum. I brought it to my nose and sniffed it. There was a bit of ammonia smell. I touched some to the tip of my tongue. It tasted different. Not as good as Cheryl's but different. I licked my hand clean.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers