True Lies - Redux Ch. 02

Story Info
A Spy and Love Story continues.
9.6k words
4.56
22.9k
15

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justbobkc
justbobkc
673 Followers

Still very little graphic sex in this chapter. The plot thickens, I hope. This is ALL FICTION though I mention a few well known famous historical names and places.

*******************

Rachel -

Grayson showed up just a little after midnight after his meeting with Senator Reyburn, but he didn't come home alone. He brought another woman home with him. Well, I DID say I was ready for ANYTHING when he got home, but I was kind of hoping more of a real romantic bonding relationship might be developing between us, not just some casual recreational sex, no matter how hot. I was pretty obviously not in any kind of control in this relationship. The only card I had to play was refusing him my intimacy, and just as obviously he would then merely spend all his attention and energy on this other woman, well, almost girl even, tonight.

She hardly seemed to be even 20 years old, but she WAS quite beautiful and sexily dressed, at least as stylishly sexily dressed as I was, and she seemed quite poised as well. Undoubtedly a pro and only a threat for tonight only for Grayson's attentions. But the lesson was pointed. Grayson would never be alone and absent female pleasures ANY night he wanted them. My own pouting absence would mean nothing to him, at least at this point in our relationship. He was certainly special and unique to me, but objectively the reverse just wasn't true. I would really need to work on my own "specialness" to him. I would have to work on that and tonight would merely be a start, not really the finish as I had just so foolishly thought as I "ended" my living with and concern for Jim's feelings in this matter. The matter of my body and my orifices and just what I did with them. Who I allowed in them.

And I would merely outsex this other girl tonight. I was pretty confident I could do that. If she WAS a pro, then I had real sincere "feelings" on my side and that's what I would demonstrate. Real orgasms and real worship of Grayson and his manhood and deepest psyche.

Bring it on, bitch! I was ready and poor Grayson would be lucky to survive the night!

On the other hand, my subconscious couldn't help formulating the beginning of a thought that just maybe I really should concentrate on saving little Jimmy as a fallback male for me just a tad longer - if he never could be a real "man" like Grayson was, he could still provide the comfort of his love for me and the orgasms he could provide me. Life was definitely looking pretty good, I thought in my hubris - no matter what! I was sure Jimmy still really loved me and I could have my way with him, however and whenever I so decided...

****************

Jim -

It's been two weeks since I moved out of the condo I once shared with my wife, and things are getting interesting.

Of course I miss the cheating cunt. She is beautiful and our sex together was always great. Well, great for me and I thought great for her. But maybe not.

There are increasing references and pictures of her in the press with Grayson - which made it simpler and easier for me to question her about him. We ARE still speaking to one another and I'm walking a thin line. I am playing my part pretty well and I have gotten some help, actually.

Having a team on my side really does help.

Especially when 3 of the team members are also women and can give me their perspective and often quite brilliant ideas on how to play it all out.

I am ensconced in my new office and "official" job at the Federal Highways Administration in a satellite office location. I'm still a GS-14 but my salary has been cut back to the minimum at that level as part of the demotion deception ploy.

My new manager and now real handler is a woman I already knew - her name was "Elaine" and she was a trainee with me way back during my basic training summer. Turns out she really was an undercover instructor that summer and she did her job quite well. She was one of the bi-sexual girls I ended up sleeping with and I made it past all her subtle snares and "pillow talk" efforts to get me to expose myself. But a lot of my fellow real trainees weren't so lucky, I had recently found out.

I was a tad shocked when I first met my "new boss".

"Hello, Jim. Glad we can finally work together face-to-face," she smiled at me with that mischievous grin I always found so appealing.

I grinned back. "Seems to me we once did have some "face time" and it was rather enjoyable..." as I remembered her sighs and moans of pleasure as I pumped away between her thighs while another very pretty girl made love to her breasts.

"Ah, yes. It was a pleasant fantasy but I was working then. Enjoyable work but still...and now we both need to be professional in our relationship. Capice?" But she had that damn seductive grin still playing on her lips.

"I got it. The job comes first." And I grinned back. Not exactly any doors slamming irrevocably shut here.

But then she stopped smiling and said, "I understand what you are going through right now with Rachel... and I am sorry about all that and I feel for you. I just wanted to let you know that before I bring your new partner in. We're all grownups and hell, you were pretty much a grownup as that 19 year kid back then, and you know as well as I do the Catch-22 life you've been living. "Life's not fair, but it is what it is. We'll try to help you but let's try to make something good out of all this. It got dropped in your lap, otherwise we'd never use you for this kind of job. Grayson has been on our radar for quite a while. There are only about 1200 publicly known billionaires in the whole world. We've identified about 85 more who are much more careful and private about their own lives and especially wealth. And we maintain dossiers on every one of them. Money is power and power corrupts. It really is true, just human nature, unfortunately. Minor sexual peccadilloes and private immoralities don't concern us much, but anti-USA political and other activism does. And Grayson is pretty much a grave concern to us right now, in all kinds of ways. We'll get to that in a minute but first..."

Here she picked up her phone and I heard her say, "Send Ms. Smith in."

And the door opened and a VERY pretty woman entered, Ms. Smith. Ms. Jennifer Smith. It was MY Jennifer from basic training as well. Talk about a feeling of homecoming surprise!

Elaine smiled again and said, "Jim, you may remember Jennifer from basic training? You'll be working pretty closely together on this assignment."

"Hello, again, Jim," she said in her normally soft and sexy contralto voice.

"Hi, Jennifer. Glad to see you again," I almost gushed. OK. Not cool and I needed to be professional but with all the recent shocks and my current mental state I just couldn't help it, but Elaine stepped in and quickly brought me back to reality.

"OK, the social niceties are out of the way. Why don't you fill Jim in on where we stand with the Grayson project?"

Jennifer got professionally serious and maybe looked at me with just a touch of sadness.

"I was put on the project about a year ago. I have a job in Grayson's Washington DC office and I've worked up to Personal Assistant for the Office Manager - a Mr. Randolph Boerhing. He is 55 years old and a smooth but slimy bastard. He is actually a Swiss national but has worked and lived in the states for over 20 years now. And he IS randy. I've started a more personal relationship with him and had him in my bed a few times. He's cracking very nicely. He's telling me pretty much everything he knows - which isn't a lot but more than even he realizes. Along with my almost total access to all the files in the office, we have a pretty good idea what's going on with Grayson and Iran and some other things that were pretty murky but starting to get clear.

"I've also got a presence in one of the top Washington DC escort services and am just waiting and hoping Grayson himself hires me at some point based on my pictures and "resume". He's used this service before, and still does even after he started with Rachel. Sorry about your Rachel situation, Jim," she said sincerely and almost apologetically. Shoot, wasn't her fault Grayson was scum and Rachel wasn't much better, as it turned out.

"Isn't that pretty risky? If Grayson hires you won't he also recognize you as one of his business employees?"

"Possibly, but I doubt it. He isn't in his Washington office much at all. When he IS in Washington most of his business is done from his hotel suite and at night hobnobbing, and he has only glimpsed me there a couple of times. And I look completely different there vs. my escort service pictures and how I will be made-up and dressed if-and-when. And even worst case, there are more than a few professional clerical women who moonlight as something else in Washington. I could probably make him believe that pretty easily."

If anyone could pull it off, I had little doubts that she could. She was very good and smart in all kinds of ways.

"So, what's going on? Haven't we basically already lost with the whole Iran situation right now?"

After looking at Elaine, Jennifer continued. "We're definitely behind on the political front, right now. Iran has a deal and money has changed hands - a LOT of money. Iran continues its nuclear weapons development and its missile delivery systems for them. Israel is very worried. Iran also has a lot more cash to fund terrorism and even buy Russian and North Korean technology and developed assets like anti-air and anti-missile defense systems, long range MIRV ICBM's, and even stealth technology 5th gen war planes. But some things can be definitely delayed or even turned back. Last resort might be some finely targeted SpecOps - taking out key scientists or labs or production facilities. Even better might be just some adverse publicity for them. Indisputable evidence of just what they are doing. Embarrassing to our current President and his admin but also enough to at least turn liberal Western Europe back against Iran. But finally, the best outcome might be the classic "turning" of Grayson himself against Iran and back on the side of good. Us and what we believe! Of course, major blackmail and other incentives would probably be needed for that. He is a grossly morally deformed individual right now. At least from my perspective."

She paused here and both Elaine and her were looking at me. I know I had a depressed look on my face. Not a happy camper.

Elaine spoke up. "I know it seems like we don't have much of a chance here. They're winning and have momentum and we don't seem to have much hope, but I want to remind both of you that there are a LOT of good people working on this project you know nothing about. Everything from "influencing" our wonderful shifty Congresscritters just through normal lobbying and reelection support to setting the way too easy honeypot traps and eventual blackmail if necessary to ensure they vote the right way. You two don't have to save the world on your own. Just stay focused on your part and do the best you can. OK, I'll let you get to it alone from here on out. Jennifer, why don't you go ahead and take him to lunch while you keep filling him in? I've got another meeting to attend myself, right now. Oh, and Jim - how's your Farsi holding up? Speaking and writing? Also Russian? I have a feeling you'll need to get up to speed pretty quickly on those languages, as well as maintain your Arabic and Chinese. Don't worry about Korean, don't want TOO much on your plate." And she ushered us out with her quickly returned normal grin.

She had a normally happy and pleasant personality that I greatly admired. I was thinking I liked my new boss and my new situation. Except for that sleeping alone every night in my brand new but lonely apartment.

Jennifer took me to a small blue collar bar and grill in North Bethesda, close to my new official office and my own new apartment - a one bedroom as 'bout as cheap as one good find that close to the seat of national power. We weren't likely to run into any real players or even acquaintances here - especially important for Jennifer in her more critical undercover role(s).

"So, why in the world did you get married?" she started as soon as we had ordered.

So much for small talk.

"Well, you know I wasn't ever planning on or going to be some great seducer as my own intelligence career track. Right?"

"You mean - not like me?"

"Exactly. You're beautiful and sexy as hell. You stood out even in that whole group of extraordinary female trainees. Beauty and brains. You'd be a "ten" to just about any normal red-blooded American male. But me? Not nearly as much. Too short, not ugly but not beautiful and not even ruggedly handsome. Thin hair and weak eyes - always wearing glasses, even! Now, you can't tell me I was any kind of "natural" in the attractiveness way like almost every one of you girls and almost every other male trainee, as well!"

"You might be surprised. Alright, I will admit you didn't garner much notice from any of the girls - or the three Gay and Bi men in basic training - until that first self-defense class, when you oh so casually threw that large and rugged - and ruggedly handsome - ex-SEAL right across the room. My own heart started fluttering right then and your sexiness stock went through the roof. And somehow I really doubt you've been a TOTAL disappointment in that regards just career wise ever since. Don't try to deny it. I've seen enough of your file to know better. You have not been totally "faithful" (at least sexually speaking) to Rachel. I know you were merely doing your duty and never cheated just for your own personal enjoyment or whatever. Still, you must have known that might arise as a necessary action by you at some point. So the question remains, why did you marry? It never helped your career - well, at least until now when it really might just by happenstance...and it DID interfere with your job, more than you probably realize. You were passed over for quite a few assignments because of Rachel and your marriage."

Well, I had not known that for sure, but I should have guessed. And it was time to face the truth.

"OK, I was stupid. It started out for me almost as a joke - just some seduction practice with a girl I thought was totally out-of-my-class in all kinds of ways. She was Jewish and even from a family that practiced Judaism religiously. I was a Catholic boy and made no secret of it. She was almost as beautiful as you, and I admit it, maybe even more so to me - hitting all my own personal preference favorites."

"Well, gee, thanks for your brutal honesty..." she interjected but grinned as she said it.

"I'll explain it in great detail later if you are really interested, but you really shouldn't worry too much. And you know it, so don't give me any of that kind of crap," I smiled right back at her.

"Anyway, I was a senior and she had already graduated and was in her second year of law school and was close to head of her class, grades wise. She was really driven to be one of the "greatest" and her father had set that bar from her and that was where she was almost totally focused. Benjamin Rosenbaum, her Dad, was a lawyer as well - and she was destined to join and eventually run his already established practice in Chicago. No "party girl" lifestyle for her in college. She was VERY serious - at least by the time I first met her.

"She did go out occasionally with some of her law school classmate friends for dinner and maybe ONE drink at some of the local bars, but that was about it. That was where I first saw her and decided to make her a "project." I pursued her hard, but diligently. I did my research and when just casual encounters did not work, I finally had to seduce one of her classmate friends just to be able to be around her any kind of consistently. After she was used to me being around with her friend, Susan, as a couple, I then maneuvered Susan into dumping me - and rather harshly and publicly. I played "crushed" pretty good and finally got Rachel to "just be a friend" for me in my depressed state and soon we were a couple ourselves. Sort of a strange couple but it was actually easier because I had very little real male competition - just basically one guy who was also Jewish and an old family friend almost already picked out for her as a suitable husband and law partner. But he was going to University of Chicago Law school at the time and he wasn't around much at all - and I was.

"And the other advantage I had was the gossip DID get out from Susan just how exceptional I was in bed - and how physically strong I was, also. Rachel's curiosity finally got me in - her bed and her loins - and it was history from there. I THOUGHT I was in total control but she turned it all around on me and in the very classic way we had all been warned against - "love". She sure convinced me she loved me unconditionally, desperately, and without reservation. Our sexual life merely reinforced that. The girl would do anything for me and never said "no". I mean never. So, I kidded myself I COULD have it all. And her love fueled my own love for her. Insane, eh?

"So I convinced myself I could have my secret life career and a beautiful sexy and loving wife at home - whenever I was home. Our engagement year - until we both graduated - was like heaven. Her Dad was furious of course and she was no longer welcomed into his law firm. But her grades and reputation and class placement - plus how she merely looked - meant she had her pick of firms to join. My own quick acceptance into that first lucrative GSA Federal government job meant she had to "settle" for a Washington DC firm herself.

"I actually made more money that first year than she did - but that changed real fast as soon as she passed the bar and started producing. She left me in the dust salary wise at that point but still we had three really good married years together. I just couldn't keep it going - the old Catch-22. It might have made a difference if I could have told her I wasn't just a "drone" - maybe. But probably not. Being from a pretty normal American Jewish family she's basically pretty liberal herself, socio-politically. She wouldn't be real happy knowing my own true leanings that way - nor the occasional sex I had to have with other women - no matter they were always out of the USA, places like Riyadh or Shanghai and absolutely no real romantic feelings attached at all. I'm pretty sure she sees nothing wrong with helping and supporting Grayson in this whole Iran negotiations deal."

Right then our burgers were being delivered and we both focused on eating and our own thoughts for a bit. Finally Jennifer started again.

"Thanks for filling me in and your honesty. I appreciate your candor but it seems to me you don't really know exactly what your wife is thinking or feeling right now. You may be mostly right - or maybe not. One of our jobs right now is to find out the truth, as much as possible. You need to talk with one of our psychologists, Dr. Ruth - and no, not THAT Dr. Ruth! She's really good, utterly trustworthy to us, PLUS she majored in Theatre Arts all through college before pursuing psychology. She was quite the regional stage actress at one point. She can help you in all this in many ways. You need to do your best to convince Rachel to see her as well as a "marriage counselor". Whatever Rachel tells her in private and with the expectation of patient privilege confidentiality...well, we'll know it all. Here is her name and phone numbers. Call her quickly, mention me, and get going on it. I understand you are at least talking to Rachel, right now?"

"Yes. I'm playing the depressed and martyred/wronged husband. We've even had a couple of lunches and I'm in that "begging to come home, I made a real mistake" mode. I think she has bought it that she's back in total control of the marriage and even me. She thinks she could have me back merely by snapping her fingers. Hell, she could, now - but not for the reasons she thinks."

justbobkc
justbobkc
673 Followers