True Lies - Redux Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I updated her on what we had learned about her kids in Iran. Her daughter was missing - but probably in a good way - just run away to be with her young love. We were still working on locating both and extracting them from Iran - but I warned her that her son may be a very difficult, if not lost, cause to her at this point, after years of heavy radical Islamic indoctrination. Nevertheless we would do our best. I also explained it was time to finally dump Grayson and get started legally on that, protect your own money, but please wait just a bit to see if Grayson came to you for some multi-million dollar "necessary" pay-off request. I needed to know just who such a payment was supposed to go to.

I also told Farah that a distant relative, a second cousin, a harmless looking nerdy young man was going to need to stay with her for a couple of weeks. He was actually one of our most deadly bodyguard/assassin agents - made even more deadly because he looked so innocuous. He was a just-in-case to protect her from her OTHER "bodyguards" until she could dump Grayson and get those jerks out of her house and life, permanently.

I felt pretty comfortable we were now talking in mere weeks to free her from Grayson. But that whole forecasting the future is wrought with chaotic uncertainties.

And about now Rachel reported the "SNL" and "neutristor" information. SNL could very well be "Sandia National Laboratory" and the "neutristor" was an actual new solid state replacement for the "miniature neutron pulse tube", basically a "particle accelerator on chip" that HAD recently been invented at SNL. The particles were neutrons which could make the critical mass of Highly Enriched Uranium (HEU) much smaller and fission detonation of the critical mass more complete via direct neutron pumping. So this was yet another key component for much smaller highly efficient nuclear bombs - as in those most usable in missiles. The smaller the warhead, the smaller the needed missile at ANY range - from 100 miles to 12,000 miles "Intercontinental." So it was just possible Grayson had some number of both krytron high speed switches and these brand new neutristors already in his possession on his 707.

They could not be allowed to reach Iran, whatever it took.