True Love in San Francisco Ch. 03

Story Info
Former professor and student wake up to good and bad news.
1.7k words
4.53
7.7k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Britt woke up the next morning she was facing Quinn. Her eyes opened slowly and as they did she noticed him facing her and staring at her. When she was fully awake, he said, "Good morning, beautiful."

She smiled. "Good morning, handsome. Or, after what I saw last night, sexy." He smiled back at her. Quinn turned to lie on his back and Britt moved in close to him. She held onto him and they lay still together trying to imagine what this day would bring them.

Britt had an idea, and she sat up. As Quinn looked at her, she began to lean over and kiss his chest. "Getting started early, huh?" he asked with a grin.

"I want to give you a proper wake up," she replied. He was intrigued and let her continue.

As Britt kissed his chest, Quinn watched her closely. He wasn't entirely sure where she was going with this, but he was sure that whatever they ended up doing would be great. He thought through what she might be up to, and ended up concluding that she must want to get on top of him and ride him. Then, she began to kiss down his chest. She kissed further down past his stomach and stopped to pay close attention to his cock. He suddenly realized what was going to happen: she was going to give him a blow job.

"Uh...are you seriously going to give me a blow job?" he asked.

"Definitely," she replied and looked up at him with a grin.

"Man," Quinn started, "I've never been with girls who like that. It was a "special occasions only" thing. There are not enough special occasions though! But I love them so much. I'd kill for a good one. I don't know any guy who wouldn't. You really will do anything to make me cum, won't you?"

"I love you so much. All I want is to please you. Besides, I figured you needed some blow jobs since I can't imagine that horrible girlfriend of yours was giving them to you. Truthfully, I love the whole idea of giving them to you. I'll do my best and try to make it memorable for you. My only goal this weekend is to be your little cum slut. If it'll make you give me some, I'll do it for you. Every day can be a special occasion for us. Any time, any place, in any position, as many times as you can possibly handle it," she said while gazing intently into his eyes.

"Holy shit..." was all he could say. He realized she was serious. He also suddenly realized that not only had he been missing out on great sex and all the blow jobs he could handle, but that he had been missing out on a woman who loved him so much that she would do the things his previous girlfriends wouldn't. He chuckled and Britt got back to work kissing his cock.

After some kissing, Britt took Quinn in her hand. She held onto him near the tip and slowly began to lick up and down him. Then, she buried her face deeper into him to get to his balls. She moved her tongue over them and kissed them. Then, she began to carefully suck on them. By this time, Quinn was hard as a rock.

She licked up from the balls, up his shaft, and to the tip. She looked up at him and lowered her mouth onto him. Her tongue danced around the tip of his cock as she sucked on him. She moved even lower around him, and she noticed that he was gripping the edge of the bed.

Quinn let little moans escape as Britt moved her mouth up and down his penis. Then, she put her hand on the base and moved it along with her mouth. She moved up and down and watched him get tenser as he neared the point of ejaculation.

After a couple minutes, he couldn't take it anymore. He was going to cum and cum hard. He heard himself begging for more. "I want to cum in your mouth! I want you to swallow all of it!" he said to her, hoping she'd really swallow it.

Britt continued on, and she was enjoying every second of it. All of the sudden, Quinn's body tensed up even more, he let out a loud noise, and she felt a warm liquid shooting into her mouth. She continued to suck his cock until a little more cum escaped him. She wanted to make sure she got it all, and she moved her mouth a few more times until she was sure it was over.

Britt removed her mouth from Quinn. She played with his cum in her mouth as he watched her. He wished he could get hard again and do her right then because the sight of her enjoying his seed was making him crazy. Then, she swallowed it all. She left a little behind on his penis, so she made sure to lick the rest of it up. She sat up next to Quinn, who was still holding onto the bed.

"What a way to wake up," he said slowly.

"I love the way you taste, Quinn," she told him when he had caught his breath.

He lay still in bed. "I have to admit, you did an amazing job. I haven't had a blow job in a long time, and even the times I did they weren't nearly that good," he said.

"So, pretty good for my first time then?" Britt asked.

"That was your first time?! That was better than most girls 10th time," he replied.

"Well," she started, "it's like I said. I love you, so I want to please you. Don't ever be scared to ask me for anything. I'm very open and incredibly willing. I want to make your fantasies come true." Quinn slowly sat up, moved in close to her, and kissed her more passionately than he'd ever kissed anyone in his life.

They managed to separate themselves from each other. Quinn got out of bed then said, "I'm going to get in the shower. Maybe you could join me? I mean, I can't do a whole lot right now, but if you want to..."

Britt jumped out of bed, "Of course I want to!" As they walked to the bathroom he heard his phone ring. He looked at it and saw it was his girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend as Britt called her. He decided he'd better answer since she didn't have a habit of calling.

"Hello?" he asked as Britt watched him. She wasn't sure who it was but she quickly saw Quinn's expression turn to a frown. When he finished on the phone he sat down on the bed and looked up at her. "She broke up with me..." he said, not sure how to take what just happened.

"What?" Britt asked a little confused.

"That was my girlfriend," he said. "She wanted to let me know that she's been seeing someone else for several weeks and we're through."

Britt felt herself getting mad at him. "Quinn! We just had an incredible night together, and it's only going to get better from here. Why the hell do you care about her breaking up with you?! I would've thought you'd be happy about that. Now we can be together without her getting in the way. I'm glad she broke up with you!"

Quinn pulled his thoughts together. "Britt, it's not what you think," he replied.

"What is it then?" she asked.

"I have been trying so hard not to think about you until yesterday because I felt like I was being unfaithful to her. Then I find out she was cheating on me! I could've been happy with you this whole time but I was trying to be faithful to her! I was good to her even knowing I didn't love her, and she couldn't do that for me?! She's been playing me this whole time, and I've been miserable thinking about you but thinking we shouldn't be together!" Quinn was yelling by this point, and Britt knew she had to calm him down.

Britt sat down next to him. "Quinn, look, don't worry about what happened, okay? We're together now. Besides, she's a jerk, you know that. I think you've always known that though."

He knew she was right. He had always known; he just didn't want to think about it. The truth was, his ex-girlfriend was beautiful and successful, and he thought those were good enough reasons to stay with her. But now that he'd been with Britt, he knew that wasn't enough. Britt was beautiful and was sure to be successful too. But she was also sweet, kind, thoughtful, and madly in love with him.

"I know she was. I guess that's why I wanted to be the one to break up with her. I wanted to tell her what she did to me and that I found someone else a million times better," he finally said.

"Ah, I see. You have to understand though, for people like her it doesn't matter what you say they did. She's selfish, and she doesn't realize how anything she did could hurt anyone else. Her life is about her. You could tell her she hurt you, but it won't have any effect on her. She'll continue to not care about you."

Once again, he knew she was right, and he told her so.

Quinn leaned over and kissed Britt on the cheek. She seemed to understand the situation, and he knew he should listen to her. He knew he couldn't let his ex-girlfriend keep him from being happy with Britt. She was the woman he was truly in love with, and she was truly in love with him.

As if solidifying that in his mind, Britt gently leaned against him and kissed him. "I swear Quinn, if that woman ruins my weekend with you, I'm going to hurt her," she said with a chuckle.

Quinn laughed and relaxed a bit. Britt always knew how to make him feel better. "So," he said, "how about that shower?"