True Love Knows No Boundaries

Story Info
Young female senator falls in love & makes history.
1.9k words
3
20.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Hi my name is Karen Myers. I thought I had my life all figured out. my plan was to marry a nice man that would complement my political dreams of becoming the first female President. I had no idea that fate had even bigger plans for me and this is the story of how my life changed forever. It all started eight years ago.

Chapter One

It was just another day at the office. All day I had attended one meeting after another. Finally it was time to go home. I walking down the steps in front of the place I worked in a hurry to get to my car. When suddenly the heel on my left shoe broke and I fell right on top of someone.

Embarrassed I lifted my head to look at the person I had fallen on and felt the air leave my lungs. For beneath was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. Then suddenly he smiled at me and helped me to my feet. To my relief he then helped me to my car and said I don't normally do this but I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tomorrow night.

Blushing like I did back in junior high I whispered I would love to. Then I wrote down my address and phone number down for him.

All the way home that night I thought about the guy I had met and wondered if he was the man that I was destined for. I had no idea fate had even bigger plans for me.

Chapter Two

Thankfully today hadn't been a work day because all day my mind kept wondering to my date tonight. At last it was seven o'clock and my date arrived.

All the way to restaurant I was silent unable to talk with out sounding like a fool. Finally after we were sited at our table I whispered I'm sorry but for some reason I feel so tongue tied around you.

To my relief he smiled at me and said, Hey I'm nervous too. By the way my name is Kevin, Kevin McGennis.

Feeling a lot better now I smiled at him and said, my name is Karen, Karen Myers. Then the waiter arrived and we ordered our dinner.

The evening seemed to fly by as we talked about everything under the moon. After hours of talking I looked at my watch and looking at Kevin I said, as much I hate to end this evening but I need to go home. I have to get up tomorrow at five am.

He smiled gently at me and said I understand. Besides I need to get early tomorrow too. All the way back to my house he held my hand making me feel like a teenager again. When we got to my house I was surprised when after a quick kiss I wished me goodnight and asked to have lunch with me the next day. Smiling at him I whispered, yes before letting myself into my house.

As I fell asleep that night I thought back over the evening and wondered how I could be so lucky to have met such a wonderful gentleman.

Chapter Three

Over the next couple months Kevin and I went out together almost everyday. I could feel myself falling deeper and deeper in love with him.

I had been dating Kevin for three months when I suddenly met Yuki. Kevin and I were out on a lunch date in the park. Talking about our future when suddenly this guy who appeared to be about twenty five literally fell into my lap. After apologizes to me he grinned at me and I felt my heart begin to thump even faster in my chest. To my surprise he writes down his number and gives it to me . Then says, I don't know why but I feel like we are meant to be together and takes off with one last smile in my direction.

Needless to say Kevin wasn't pleased with Yuki's behavior and was so steamed about it that he didn't even notice that I tucked Yuki's number into my purse.

For the rest of the day I thought about Yuki and Kevin trying to decide if I should call Yuki. Finally deciding to follow my heart I called Yuki and asked him out to dinner that evening. With mixed feelings I listened to him agree and after hanging up the phone went and got dressed.

Despite feeling guilty for going out on date with someone besides Kevin. I really enjoyed my date with Yuki and agreed to go out with him again the next day.

I had been secretly dating both Kevin and Yuki for six months now. With each day I fall more deeply in love with both of them and wonder how I am ever going to chose between them.

Chapter Four

One day I was out on a date with Yuki when suddenly we ran into Kevin. He gave me such a look of hurt that I begin to cry when he turned to walk away. Suddenly I knew in my heart that if I let either one of the guys walk out of my life I would forever regret it. So without thinking I grabbed Kevin by the arm and said, please don't go. I love both of you. I didn't think it was possible before but I truly love both of you.

To my surprise Yuki grabbed Kevin arm too and said, we both love her. So why can't we both be with her. Kevin finally turned around and said because the stupid laws say a person can have only one spouse at a time.

Now begging a said, Kevin if the two of you will stay in my life then I will devote my life to changing those laws. Just please don't go. I don't care what society says I know in my heart that I truly love both of you.

To my surprise Kevin suddenly smiled at Yuki and me. Then smiled at us and said, I guess we are going to need a bigger house to live in. To my further surprise he knelt before me and said I know you will want to wait till you can marry both of us but I would be proud if you would wear this ring as a symbol of my love and devotion to you.

Then Yuki surprised both us by saying you too don't have to wait to get married as long as Kevin doesn't mind my continued presence in Karen's life. After all I can be patient and wait for day that I can publicly say my vows with Karen. Besides there is nothing to keep me from privately speaking my vows with her. Then when polygamy is legal we can renew our vows publicly.

Kevin and I both smiled at Yuki and hugged him. Slipping the ring on my finger I went to call a well know real estate saleswoman about a bigger house with good security.

Chapter Five

After talking on the phone for more then a hour with real estate woman about what I wanted in a house she told me she had only two houses that met all my requirements. After telling her that we would meet her at her office in a hour I hung up.

Quickly the three of us piled into my car and headed for the real estate office. Thankfully despite traffic we still manged to be on time. We talked in the woman's office for about a hour. Then she took us out to see the houses. The first house was okay but wasn't quite as private as I would like. So the real estate lady took us out to see the next house.

We were touring the second house. When suddenly the real estate lady got a weird look on her face and pulled aside into a near by room. Then she said, you are a polygamist aren't you? I must have looked scared because she said next, don't worry I'm not going to tell for you see I am a polygamist too. Then she pulled out a photo of her being kissed by too different men. Feeling a lot better I admit that indeed I was. To my surprise the real estate lady hugged me and said welcome to the club. Then she turned serious and said, I know you are a senator so please try to get a law passed so polygamy will be made legal. I promised her then that I would do everything in my power to do so.

In the end we bought the house and I had a new friend for life. The real estate lady who I learned name was Jane even invited us to dinner the following night. Which of course we accepted and had a great time. Jane's husbands are great fellows and I can understand how she fell in love with them.

Chapter Six

A week after buying the house the three of us moved in. By this time Kevin and Yuki were the best of friends. While I unpacked Kevin and Yuki unpacked. At last I was done unpacking and went to check on the guys. To my surprise they were talking about which one of them got to sleep beside me tonight. As I listened Yuki pointed out that the bed in my room was big enough for the three of us to share. Kevin after thinking about this for a couple minutes said all right if Karen's willing then I am game. Only then did I actually walk in to the room and said, I certainly don't mind if you don't. Then I kissed the both and helped them finish dinner.

That night after making love for the first time with the men I loved I fell asleep held by the men that loved me. Even as I fell asleep I knew I was the luckiest woman alive and vowed I would do anything I had to protect the men I loved.

Over the next months I was very busy working and planning my wedding. Even so I begin to plan my strategy on how I was going to get polygamy legalized. After much it accrued to me the one way I might be able to it was tag it on to another bill I knew the senate, house and the president wanted passed. Perhaps a new tax bill.

Not wanting to draw attention to myself or to my husbands we had a very quiet wedding. Matter of fact the only people we invited to our wedding was Jane and her husbands.

After a equally quiet honeymoon in India. We returned and I got back to work on the legalization of all forms of polygamy for legal consenting adults.

Over the next two years I gave birth two daughters. Each looked so much like their daddy that it was easy for to tell that they both had a different father.

Chapter Seven

After five more years had passed I finally managed to get polygamy passed. At time with my loves' encouragement I was running for President at that time. To the world's surprise I won and became the first female President in the United States of America. To further shock of the world I proudly married my second husband and renewed my vows with my first.

Despite problems that would lie ahead I knew I had made the right choice for me and proudly introduced to world both my husbands. Before proclaiming in my first address to United States of America as their President that True Love Knows No Boundaries.