True Love She has Searched For Ch. 01

Story Info
She always wanted a true love.
1.1k words
4
5.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking it all in, the views of the city, our leisurely dinner, the wine in our heads, the love shared by looks and touches, we slowly make way back to the streets, where the air is warm, humid, sticky, making our clothes hang to our skin. You dress clinging to your body, creating the perfect outline of your shape. Your curves. I let you walk ahead, just a few steps, just far enough so I can see the outline of your body cast by the streetlights, cast by the clinging clothes. A perfect silhouette.

Back to the hotel, back past the doorman who is smiling at us as we pass by holding hands, your other hand holding my upper arm, your head pressed to my shoulder. Through the lobby, back to the room.

The door opens, and we are met with a rush of air conditioning flooding out into the hall as we press in. By the time you reach the center of the room, you suddenly realize that we have not turned on a single light, but yet, because of the cities lights beaming in, you can see the room clearly. You turn as if you now understand why this place has always been special to me. You walk back to me, your nipples already pushing the cloth of your dress. Hardened by the immediate cold in the room. You come closer, and put your hands on either side of my face and draw yours closer to mine. You hold just an inch from my lips, staring into my eyes. Your body begins to press against mine, you then smile and turn around in front of me, and lift your hair to reveal your neck. I lean forward and kiss your neck gently, but you step away from my kiss. It occurs to me that you want me to unzip your dress. I do, and it falls to the floor at your feet, leaving you in nothing but your panties and bra. You turn back around and kiss me hard, and begin to remove my cloths, leaving me standing in front of you naked. I remove the rest of what you are wearing.

I move you to in front of the windows, completely naked with the city and its lights as the backdrop. I step back, just a few steps, just far enough so I can see the outline of your body cast by the city lights. A perfect silhouette.

I step behind you and press your body to the glass. Your nipples struggle to get harder against the cool windows. Your arms above your head. You are completely naked above the city, being this exposed has you excited. You are wondering if anyone, everyone can see you. They would see every bit of your nakedness. Can they see that you are about to be taken by me, while you are pressed to the windows. You are staring out in excitement, and a mixture of fear, and passion.

I reach in front of you and embrace both of your breast, the heat of my hands, opposing the coolness of the glass. You can feel how hard my cock is against your ass as I press against you, and you press back. You are slightly shaking at the thought of being taken this way, this exposed. As you look out knowing I am going to enter you, you can see people in the other buildings going about their business. You know that if any one of the people you see were to stop even for just a minute, and looked, they would see you. Naked. Pressed to the glass. They would see the passion, and excitement on your face.

You feel me press my cock into you, and you sigh heavily. I push hard and fast into your depth so that your mouth is held open with your own intake of breath. You were wet enough to be taken quickly, and deeply, but now you are soaked in your own juices. You press your ass harder against me wanting more, wanting me in you deeper. You grind back pushing for more. When you know you have my entire length, and thickness inside of you, you alternate bending your knees and pushing back into me. You finally close your mouth from the initial rush of me pushing inside of you. I can hear you trying to get moisture back to your lips and tongue, dried out from your panting. You look over your shoulder at me, you want me to kiss you. I lean forward, my chest pressed against your back, holding you tightly, and kiss you hard on your lips. As I am kissing you, and rocking inside of you, our passion begins to overwhelm you.

The exposure, the fullness of me being inside of you, the love that you feel, your nakedness to the world, you open your mouth against mine and into my mouth, you say; Please, Please, Fuck Me!! You are shaking wanting more, rocking against me harder, slamming your hips and ass against me. Your hands still pressed to the glass giving you support and leverage to push and hold yourself on my expanding cock inside of you.

Now, you don't care. You don't care who sees you. Naked and exposed. You don't care who can hear your cries to be fucked harder. You just want me in you. You want to feel it becoming one. You push harder, scream louder, pant faster, shake more as your knees begin to give away to your orgasm. Your hands slide down the glass, and your upper body goes limp. I am holding your lower body up to my cock as I continue to push hard into you as you climax around my cock. I can feel the contractions around me as you become heavier the further into orgasm your ride. It is then, as we are moving to the floor from exhaustion and passion, that I finally release a flood of cum deep into your waiting pussy. You asked to be fucked, and I gave you the result of it. My head is spinning as I hold full in you, releasing stream after stream of cum into you. You are still shaking on the floor wrapped in my arms on the floor. My cock slowly becoming soft, but still inside of you. From the light coming in I can see your smile. You look satisfied, happy.

You rise up to go to the bathroom. You cover your breasts with your arm, which makes me laugh that; you are now going to be modest.

As you walk away, past the windows, there it is again; the city and its lights as the backdrop, just far enough so I can see the outline of your body cast by the city lights. A perfect silhouette.