True Love She has Searched For Ch. 02

Story Info
She always wanted a true love.
2.2k words
4
3.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judging by your breathing I have awoken before you. The sun is already flooding light into the room and you are pressed against me tightly. Skin on skin, your back to my chest, your ass to my cock, which is already hard and aching to be in you, the blankets down to our waists.

I am able to push the blankets a bit further down without stirring you. I then use my fingertips, and starting just behind your right ear, I glide them down your neck, up the contour of your shoulder, and begin down your side. By the time I reach the rise of your hip, you have made your first noise of being awake. It is a sound of contentment, and pleasure. I can see the small rises of goosebumps taking shape on your skin marking your enjoyment of my touch. It is then that I feel you push your ass back hard against my hips and cock, sending waves of pleasure and anticipation through me. Your pressing has positioned my cock perfectly between the cheeks of your ass, and each time you press back against me your tailbone presses against the back of my cock, forcing my pre-cum out between your cheeks, lubricating, so each push back into me, makes my cock slide where I am enveloped.

I notice that with the pleasure you have caused with your pressure that my hand has stopped with my fingertips resting on your leg just above your knee. I begin the ascent up your body, but turn my fingers over so that as I drag my tips up your body the nails are dragging along your skin. It is this little amount of pain from my fingernails that makes feel your hardest push back into me, and you emit your loudest moan. The slight pleasure-pain scenario, I let this inverted drag continue only to your hip. Take your hip and pull you to my body as hard as I can so that the pressure against my cock gives some release and relief.

You lift your right leg and pull my cock between your legs and clamp them back together. I can feel the warmth of your pussy lips enveloping my cock. I lie there as you begin a slow forward and back motion that I am familiar with, but this is different with my cock being between the lips of your pussy, and not buried in you. I can feel the slickness of how wet you are, the warmth of you knowing it is what is causing the wetness. I can feel my cock perfectly gliding with your hip motion. The head of my cock making contact with your clit as you push back against me. I can feel the opening of your pussy inviting the head of my cock to slide in, as you pull away. Occasionally you slide forward too much causing my cock to pass by the opening of your pussy and make contact with your ass. The first couple of time I am certain that it was done in the heat of the motion, but now I am sure you are doing it purposely. As we move past your pussy you push back hard, forcing my cocks head to make hard contact against your ass, not enough to cause me to penetrate you but, certainly enough to cause you an immense pleasure. On occasion, you will reach back and roll the head of my cock around your asshole, and pull me forward to add just a little more pressure and cause a slight breach of your opening. It causes your ass to relax and open slightly. A slight spreading sensation that always brings deep moans of pleasure, and a large amount of wetness to your pussy.

Now I am soaked in my own pre-cum, and your juices as the pleasure and pressure mount. You slow the movements with my cock coming to rest with its tip on your clit. You again reach down, you draw your leg up, and use the head of my cock to stimulate your clit. You have a grip at the base of my cock, forcing more swelling and tightness at the head. You circle and flick your clit with my cock and alternate downward pressure on your clit. I can already tell by your moaning that it will not be long before this stimulation has you peaking in orgasm, and flooding me with your wetness. I feel the grip around my cock tighten even more, threatening to cut off all circulation, but causing even more swelling and tightness of the head which you seem to use, and take pleasure in using on your clit.

The breathing starts to ramp, sharp inhaling, and even sharper exhales. Hips gyrating, Hand gripping, pussy contracting, your ass convulsing as you draw your knees up and shudder. You draw your arms in to hug yourself as you rock in your orgasm.

As it begins to subside, I lift your leg where it has been holding my cock tightly. With you still coming down from your racking orgasm, I pull back slightly, until I know that the head of my cock is in line with your pussy, and with only the very tip at its opening I force my entire cock into you in one flowing push. This one movement, the stretching, the opening, the gliding, the sensation of my entire cock pushing into you, the blunt tip of my cock hitting the back of your pussy, rubbing your cervix, putting pressure on it, you instinctively push my hips back, forcing me out of you as quickly as I entered, as you are sent back into waves of orgasm, as your own cum begins to soak us both. This is different, this has your entire body engaged in your orgasm, perfectly, completely clenched in every muscle, your head a mass of confusion, swimming, rising and falling, as you grip yourself. I know better than to make a move until I see the signs of you relaxing. It won't be anytime soon.

As your muscles begin to give way, I pull you back onto my cock. Your pussy is still tight in contraction, gripping my cock as I enter. Still wet enough to glide in, just very tight from the still subsiding orgasm. The gripping of my cock nearly has me spilling my own cum in you. I am finally in you, deep, warm, wet. My hips against your ass, your right leg over mine. I am gripping your breasts and kissing your neck and shoulder. Small bits and licks behind your ear. The combination of these has your breath rising again. You are trying to control the motion of my cock in you with your hip motion. I am holding your hip to slow you. If you continue, I will cum much earlier than either of us wants. I can tell that you are frustrated by my holding you back. You push away from me freeing my cock from inside of you, you quickly roll over facing me, you throw your left leg over my hip, and you reach down and grab my cock and force me back into you. You then use your leverage on my hip, and a hand on my left shoulder and you push me onto my back mounting me in one smooth motion. You always seem to find pleasure in overpowering me, or outwitting me to get what you want in this way.

Now you are on top of me, holding my cock half inside of you. You are in an "on-all-fours" position but there is no mistake that you are in control, you are smiling down at me knowing the control you have. You lean down and kiss me full on the mouth, and then move to my neck, kissing and licking. As you bury your head into my shoulder and chest, you lower yourself down on me. I can feel and hear your gasp in my chest as my cock hits every wall and nerve in the push into you. I can tell I am very nearly at the back of your wet pussy, I also know what is about to happen. You rise slightly, and place both of your hands on my chest, and with my cock maybe an inch from being at the back of your pussy, you drop yourself down on me the rest of the way. The pressure of the head of my cock making contact with your cervix. It sends waves again. Not as strong as your orgasm but pleasuring waves. I can feel you beginning to move your hips forward and back. Not up and down. Forward, and back, this motion causes my cock head to glide over your cervix over and over.

It is almost the same as the flicking of my tongue over your clit. It is almost random in the exchange; my cock goes over your cervix, or with all of the juices sometimes it is forced all around it. Your pelvis pressed hard to my hips has your clit making repeated contact with me, just above where my cock is stretching your pussy open. Your head is back, and I can tell the combination of my cock in you, making pressure on your cervix, and your clit rubbing on my pelvis is sending more full body waves through you. I feel the clenching around my cock, it is so tight around me. The back and forth motion on my cock is increasing, the pressure of you rubbing your clit on me is harder, your breathing jagged, finally you cannot stop yourself. Having my cock in you during these orgasms is too much, so you lift off of me to cum, as you do you again flood us both with your cum. You again convulse, shake, and drop across my chest and your body gripping me tightly, I can feel you shake and convulse and whimper with every wave of pleasure ripping through your body.

Trying to regulate your breathing to catch your breath. Trying to stop the shaking to relax. Finally, it all subsides, you relax and collapse onto me. I hold you for a few minutes, until I know that you have regained your composure. I slowly move you off of me and simultaneously cover you with the blankets, as I slink off to the bathroom. It is as, I return, when you first notice that during it all, that I had not had the opportunity to cum. So as I approach the bed you reposition yourself so your head is in direct line with my stiff cock approaching. You immediately grab my hips, and at the same time open your mouth and take my cock deep into it. Your lips close around my thickness, and a moan comes from your depths. Sucking my cock deep into you is something you always enjoy. Seeing if you can take my entire length, and girth into your throat has become a contest. You have yet to win, but it never stops you from trying to have your lips touch my belly, with my cock stretching your throat.

You pull back off of my cock and I ask you how you taste on my cock from our earlier fun. You just smile and shove me back down your throat. You are still trying to win the contest. I love the look in your eyes as you look up at me, my cock separating your lips. I can tell that doing this, for you, isn't a duty, you enjoy sucking my cock. It is while looking down at you, you returning my stare that you push yourself back down the length. You are at the point where you usually have to stop on my length, and you do, but still looking up at me, and with what appears to be a slight smile in your eyes, you press down further, closer to having me entirely in your throat. I place my hands on the back of your head just holding, fingers in your hair, as I feel you push down taking the remainder of my cock into you, and you hold me there. Completely taken into your deep throat. It is an overwhelming feeling, and I can feel the familiar throbbing begin as I start to pull out. I make it just past your lips, I am covered in your saliva. I am too close to turn back, and you know it too. I grip my cock in my hand and begin to stroke. You are on all fours, and move your open mouth closer to me.

I am throbbing harder, thinking of my cock in your throat, my cum rises quickly to the head and begins to jet out with the first stream hitting your lips and splashing. You instantly engulf my cock before the next blast, and have me throbbing in the back of your throat for the remainder of my orgasm. My cum jetting and flooding your throat my cum dripping from your lips. I can feel you swallowing the remainder that wasn't released far enough down your throat. You release my cock from your lips, you survey my cock, and clean the remnants of cum from my cock. You squeeze me and stroke upward until a final stream of cum oozes from the head. You stick out your tongue and let the stream land on it. You then lie back in the bed allowing me access to enter and we both instinctively return to the same positon we awoke in. Holding you tightly, your warmth gives me the same satisfaction as our exchange.