True Love's First Kiss

Story Info
They finally meet.
853 words
4.72
12.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this time we've been sharing with each other mostly in chat or in long emails. Some took my breath away, or brought tears to my eyes but they were only tears of joy and happiness. Oh, we were naughty on some days and shared intimate secrets and poured our hearts out of past, present and future. I cannot believe we are finally going to meet!!

I glance at my watch for the 30th time. Your plane is due in anytime. I look one more time at my watch, and as I start to look up I see it approaching!! I watch as the wheels touch down, and little puffs of smoke come from each wheel. The anticipation is killing me and my heart is racing like a school girl on her first date! My imagination is going crazy! Will he be everything I thought he would be? Will the vibes and energy we've shared be there as it was on line? Will we connect more in person then we did on line?

While standing at the window I already know what you are wearing and I know you from the picture that I have of you. You are in your Cammos, your camouflage fatigues, and looking all sexy and gorgeous. Oh! Oh! There you are! I see you through the runway doors and enter into the waiting area. I see you from afar and stare into your eyes.

I walk towards you expecting all we talked about on line. I remember items like how we would take off to the bathroom and have our way with each other. We exchange a long tight hug and then we're together as we back away slowly.

I start off by asking how the flight was as we head to the baggage area. I'm trying so hard to cover up my nervousness. Both of us are standing there waiting for the bags to come around. I look into your eyes as I slowly start to caress your face and my heart pounds.

You start to pull me close to you as you lean in and place your lips to mine. A shock runs through me and a tingle goes through my whole body. We are standing so close that I can smell your cologne. God you smell so good! I feel your breath blowing gently on my face as you whisper "I LOVE YOU!!! "

I pull you close and look into your eyes as I place my lips back on yours. I hear a deep sigh from you and I feel your hot breath enter my mouth. Our tongues are begging to explore. Moving it over your lower lip I feel the warmth of your tongue as I run mine along the length of it. And then I start to suck lightly on it as I tickle it more and more with my tongue.

We start to move more closely together and our bodies press together as one. Our tongues are exploring each together and find a new territory of pleasure. We linger with our tongues as in a boxing match of desire. It makes me weak to feel your tongue touching mine and my legs start to shake a little. I realize how you are making me hot for you. Our kissing has seemed to reach its peak, before we are ready to explore the further depths our love and our inner desires. We have waited so long to let out and unveil to one another and yet must wait even longer now.

We finally release after another simple kiss and look into each others eyes with tears of joy. One tear trickles down each of our faces. We have waited so long for this and are ready to go from here and start our new lives as one and to be husband and wife.

"I think that airport policeman was watching us!!!!" you say with a simple grin. "Let him! Hell let the whole world! I say we do want we intended to do, go strip naked, climb on the luggage rack and have our way with one another. Let the whole airport watch us. Maybe we can get them all to have a cigarette since me or you do not smoke." We giggle together, as we react like two silly school kids.

"My sweet I say we be off from here to start our new lives together as one, bonded, sealed with love, connected and in tune.

"My Sweet, come with me." I realize then he has swept me off my feet. He turns to me and says loudly "I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!" as you push the doors to the airport open. And then you look at the tears in my eyes and kiss me one more time. We then slip through the doors as the crowd applauds. We have now become as one.

This is dedicated to my husband-to-be Randy. He is in Iraq and we met online and I can't wait to be with him forever and ever. I love you Randy very much. Stay safe and come home soon.