True Meaning Of Sacrifice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,046 Followers

When they reached her door, she was about to ask him to come in when he surprised her by leaning in and kissing her softly. She felt her knees buckle as he pulled her tightly to him, letting his lips brush against hers without any hint of rushing. They continued to kiss as he moved his hands up and down her back, enjoying the feel of her bare skin above the top. When he felt her tongue graze his lips, he met it with his own, feeling his level of excitement build.

She pulled away reluctantly, grabbing his hand as she turned the key to open her door. She wasn't going to give him the chance to leave. They only made it as far as the couch before resuming their embrace. This time, Alan kissed her lips briefly before moving to her cheek, leaving a trail of soft kisses until her reached her neck. He let his tongue run over the side of her neck, followed by a soft bite. When he blew softly against her skin, Stacy moaned, bringing her hands behind his neck. She pulled him hard against her, encouraging him to continue.

They stumbled toward her bedroom, trying to undress each other as they walked. When they made it to the bed, Stacy stepped away so she could watch Alan's expression. She was very proud of her body; she worked extremely hard to stay fit. She knew from the way that he was already looking at her that his reaction would be great for her ego.

As he watched her slip her top up over her head, Alan tried to catch his breath. Her breasts were large for her petite body (he would guess a 'D' cup), but still hung with virtually no sagging, slightly away from the center of her chest. She had beautiful brown areolas that were almost two inches across, with nipples that stood out predominantly. As she slipped out of her skirt, his eyes roamed lower, taking in every detail.

Her skin was a deep brown from the tanning bed. She had sexy, wide hips that tapered into an impossibly thin waist. As he watched in awe, she slipped off her black panties to reveal a thin strip of pubic hair leading down to the most beautiful pussy he could have imagined.

Stacy smiled at his reaction. Because she often dated men with a lot of experience, she didn't see the kind of amazement Alan showed with his eyes. He was drinking in every detail of her body like it was a great work of art, the feeling was intoxicating for her. She leaned forward to kiss him and practically ripped his shirt off. She dropped to her knees, letting her tongue run down his chest to his navel. She slowly circled it several times to distract him while she undid his pants and began sliding them down.

Stacy reached one hand behind Alan and pulled him against her as she drove her tongue into his navel. As she began slowly driving him crazy with this unexpected move, her other hand began softly stroking his raging hard-on. Alan desperately tried to focus on something other than the most beautiful woman he had ever been out with acting like a wanton slut.

Stacy slid her mouth lower, running her tongue across the tip of his cock while continuing to stroke it with her right hand. She got her first look at him and was pleased that he was above average in length and quite wide. She had trouble getting her whole hand around it and couldn't wait to feel him inside her. The only problem was that she assumed Alan would be a little too turned on and wouldn't last. Stacy wanted their first time to be special for both of them and didn't want him feeling awkward if it was too short. She tried to get him to cum as fast as she could so then planned to encourage him to respond in kind.

Her pussy was soaking wet and she was desperate to cum. She moved her free hand to her breast, where she teased the nipple as her mouth worked more of Alan's cock inside. When she made it past the midpoint of his shaft, she couldn't wait anymore and moved her hand from her breast to her pussy, which was soaking wet. She slid in two fingers and began pumping them quickly, letting the friction against her clit push her toward an orgasm.

Alan made a strangled noise as he could feel her lips cover the base of his cock. No woman had ever deep-throated him before and the feeling was incredible. He looked down and could see Stacy fingering herself as she began moving her mouth up and down, never pulling back more than halfway up his shaft. As he looked at the woman he had been fantasizing about for a year, on her knees, giving him the most amazing blowjob he could imagine he lost his control.

"Fuck, that feels so good. Stacy...I'm cumming." He gave up trying to be polite and grabbed her face with both hands, driving his cock into her mouth over and over. He could feel her tongue against the underside of his shaft as his fingers curled in her hair and he buried his prick as far as he could inside her mouth. When she felt the first blast of his sperm hit her throat, Stacy grabbed his ass with both hands and squeezed, holding on for dear life. Alan actually screamed out loud as his body shook uncontrollably. He leaned back against the bed as his knees almost gave out, but Stacy refused to let go of her firm grip.

Stacy kept his cock embedded deep in her throat, swallowing hard to give him as much pleasure as she could. When he fell away from her, she couldn't hold on and his cock came out of her mouth with a loud pop. Despite her best efforts, she hadn't swallowed it all and some spilled to the corner of her mouth.

As he fell back on the bed, she gave him the nastiest look she could muster as she ran her tongue around her lips to reach what she had missed. Alan looked at her in awe, shaking his head. "Holy shit, you are incredible!"

Stacy smiled with pride, "So are you going to leave me hanging, or what?"

Alan leaned his head back for a moment, trying to gather his senses. "Or what," he replied, grabbing her by the arms and pulling her on top of him. He kissed her deeply, trying to imagine some non-verbal way to communicate how amazing she really was. He gave up and settled for running his hands down her body as she lay on top of him, passionately returning his kisses. He sat up, moving her back slightly. She thought for a moment that he was going to roll her to her back, but he had other plans.

He slid out from underneath her and gently pushed her chest down on the bed, her knees still on the floor. He got up and dashed for her dresser where he saw a small bottle of baby oil before. He moved back behind her, kneeled between her legs and poured some on her back. Then he began caressing her back with long, slow strokes. Alan loved giving massages and the idea of working on her back for a moment was too good to pass up. Besides, being able to stare at her amazing ass was definitely a bonus.

Stacy was in heaven. No man had ever tried this with her during sex. Not only was he very good with his hands and it felt wonderful, every strong touch sent a surge of electricity to her pussy. The anticipation was building as he moved further down her back toward her ass. When she finally felt him move his hands over her hips and to her legs, she moaned. Instead of moving his hands to her exposed pussy, she felt him maddeningly continue with the platonic massage. She was beginning to get frustrated when she realized that the warm sensation between her legs wasn't from her.

She grabbed the blanket with both hands and squeezed as she felt Alan's hot breath against her sex. She tried to move back to force contact with him, but he kept his distance. She groaned in frustration and began grinding her crotch against the edge of the bed. At least it provided some relief for the fire between her legs. She couldn't see Alan's smile as he enjoyed having a small amount of power over this beauty.

As his massage continued with no sign of escalating sexually, Stacy had managed to move herself a little closer to an orgasm. She could feel the tingling in her stomach begin as Alan's hands made it to her calves. Suddenly Stacy's eyes snapped open, she was jolted out of her sexual haze by something finally touching her aching pussy lips. She waited for a second for the touch to occur again, then finally felt it. The soft contact was almost as maddening as his refusal to touch her earlier. She ground her hips harder against the bed, feeling like she was losing her mind.

Alan flicked his tongue over her labia, just making the contact for a second. He could tell from her reaction that he was making her crazy, which was exactly what he wanted. He was almost ready to fuck and wanted it to be a complete surprise. He marveled at the way her juices tasted. He didn't know if it was natural or some kind of diet thing, but he could really get used to going down on this woman.

He finally let his tongue stay in contact with her, tracing her outer lips, then slowly moving into her pussy. Stacy made a loud moan, and began begging him to push harder. He continued making small circles around her labia, then dragged his tongue up to her anus, inserting the tip just inside. Her moan turned into a scream as she tried reaching back to pull him against her. Alan stopped her, content to proceed at his own pace.

When he was ready, he moved both hands around her thighs and pulled slightly as he stuck his tongue as deeply as he could into her pussy. "Yes...fuck yes!" she groaned at the intrusion. He began lapping a little more recklessly, letting his tongue wander over her clit before moving back between her lips. Her body was undulating as she tried to will herself to orgasm.

She whined, "No!" as she felt him pull away, but was relieved when she felt the head of his prick slip into her opening. "Please Alan, fuck me now. Fuck me hard...please!" she begged.

He pushed inside her, feeling better than he could have imagined at her responses. Once the head of his cock slipped inside her, he slowly pushed in a couple of inches. The friction against his shaft was amazing. He couldn't get any deeper without forcing himself, so he pulled back until only the tip remained in her, then pushed again, managing to get another inch deeper.

He didn't expect to have to work so hard at getting inside her, especially with how wet she was. Her juices were literally running down her legs. It took a half-dozen thrusts to bury his prick all the way inside her and he felt like he was in heaven. After taking a moment to let her get used to him, he grabbed her hips firmly and began fucking her with abandon. She finally cried out that she was coming and he buried himself inside her, holding her close and running one hand out to squeeze a breast as she shook.

Alan thought about how long she had been in that position and didn't want her too sore, so pulled out and urged her up onto the bed. Stacy moved up slowly, falling flat onto the bed blissfully. Alan slid up behind her and entered her with one long thrust. He had noticed the way her pussy curved while going down on her and couldn't wait to fuck her like this. She laid flat and he had his chest against her back as his prick slid into her, this time much easier.

She sighed and tilted her hips slightly, allowing him unfettered access. He began moving quickly, his pelvis hitting her harder and harder. She moaned loudly as the rough sex was having the desired effect for both of them. He tried alternating his stroke and moving to different angles, but Stacy seemed to be responding the most to quick, hard thrusts. That was doing a lot for him too.

Stacy was desperate to cum again. The first time was amazing, but hadn't satisfied her. Now she was so close to another orgasm that she could scream. Alan was thrusting hard and fast, which was quickly getting her where she wanted. He was thick and fairly long, it felt like his cock was made just for her pussy. Every thrust caused a small ripple through her body as she inched closer and closer to release. She felt him lean close and heard him whisper that he couldn't hold out any longer.

"I'm there too, come for me baby, do it now." Alan moved his hands underneath her chest, putting her in a crushing bear hug as he thrust deeply one more time until he was completely inside her. She felt him shake as he came harder than before and the sensation triggered her own orgasm. She came so hard that she could have sworn she blacked out for a second.

When she regained her senses, she joked, "Alright, breathing becoming an issue." He apologized as he rolled off her quickly. They laid side-by-side, enjoying soft caresses while they recovered. Stacy marveled at the irony in the events of the evening. She was now kicking herself for being so superficial that she never gave this amazing man a chance before.

She laid there quietly for several minutes, enjoying his closeness. Now that she was here, she had no idea how to take the next step. What she originally thought of as a way to help Michelle had now become something entirely different. She no longer wanted to manipulate Alan into helping, and felt guilty for deciding to do it in the first place. She knew that she had no choice, so she got a couple of beers and asked him to come back to the living room to talk.

When he was settled in, she tentatively began speaking. "Alan, I need to talk to you about something really important. But first, I need you to promise me that no matter what, you'll never tell anyone." After he assured her that he would never betray her confidence, she continued. "I need your help."

She tried to lay out the details, except for Mike's plans as quickly as possible. She watched him closely, looking for any sign of a negative reaction. When she finished, she sat still, hoping that she hadn't been wrong about him.

Alan didn't say anything for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, he stood and began pacing. "You're sure she's telling you the truth about all of this?"

"Yes, there is no question that it happened just like she said. We've been able to come up with a few things, but nothing that could get her out of this safely or prove what she's saying so Ryan would have to pay for what he's done. Please Alan, we need your help."

Alan regarded her warily, "So you went out with me as a way to get me to cooperate?"

Stacy looked down, unable to meet his eyes. "Yes. I've known you for a long time and was sure we could trust you. Since I knew you liked me, I thought you'd want to help. Especially if we..." she stopped, realizing there was no way to justify her actions. She finally understood that what seemed like a good idea had in fact hurt this sensitive man.

She looked up and saw him turning away, wiping a tear from his eye. She forgot about her own discomfort and moved quickly to him. "Alan, I had a wonderful time. You are an amazing man and I'm sorry that I didn't give you a chance a long time ago. This was the best night I've had in as long as I can remember. I didn't mean to hurt you, but my friend is in terrible trouble and I had to find a way to help her. Please believe me," she said as she made him look her in the eye, "I'm sorry, it was wrong."

Alan looked at her for a moment, trying to decide something. "You were wrong to trick me," he began. "You should have just asked me to help. Now what happens with us? If I say I don't want to help, are you through with me?" The pain in his voice was evident and made Stacy feel terrible.

"No," she cried. "I didn't know it would be like this. Please don't be angry with me, I promise I'll make it up to you if you'll just give me another chance. I was telling you the truth when I said I wanted to go out again. I was wrong to not be honest with you." She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "All I can say is I'm sorry." She kissed him as tears continued falling down her face.

As he listened to her, Alan thought about what an awful situation she was in. Michelle had always been very nice to him and everyone else he knew. The idea of something like that happening to her made him feel physically ill. Stacy had done what she thought she had to in order to help her friend. Now the question was, how would he know if she was being honest about her feelings for him? He remembered how often he dreamed of one chance with this beauty and knew that this was it. If he was wrong, it would hurt. If she was telling the truth...

"All right Stacy, I'll help you." He felt encouraged by how relieved she looked. "I want you to understand. It's with no strings attached. I don't want you to feel like you need to do anything with me, I'm not a charity case."

She smiled, wiping her face with the sleeve of her robe. "I can promise that you won't ever have any doubt about whether I really want to go out with you." She hugged him and kissed his cheek tenderly.

Alan sighed, feeling relieved. "I would have helped if you had just asked. My only condition is no more lies, all right?"

"I promise I won't lie about anything," she said gratefully. She moved her lips to his, trying to show him how sincere she was.

Alan pushed her away for a moment. "Did you know about Sarah?" he asked. When he saw her confused reaction, he smiled. "No wonder you two haven't nailed that prick yet. You need to learn how to do your research. Didn't you know that my Godmother is Ryan's secretary? That's how I got the job there in the first place."

Stacy's mouth fell open in shock. "How the hell would I have known that? Do you think she would help us?"

"She would do just about anything for me. She is a good person and will be furious about this. I guarantee she'll do anything you ask."

Stacy sat back, overwhelmed at the turn of events. She thought about how relieved Michelle would be that they had made not one, but two allies tonight. Then she decided to worry about that tomorrow. She had something more important to take care of tonight.

"Alan, will you still take me dancing next week?" she asked hopefully.

He smiled, "I think that can be arranged. It would be nice to not have to go stag for once."

Stacy smiled back, feeling relieved. "Then I think I need to take you back to my room and make sure you accept my full apology."

Alan grinned, happy to accept this bribe. As they walked toward her bedroom, Stacy pondered the irony of the situation. At the beginning of the date, Alan was nervous about everything. Now she felt desperate to find a way to make amends with a man she had never even thought about dating before. "It wasn't just ironic," she thought, "it's poetic justice."

The next day, Stacy called Michelle to let her know the good news. It was perfect timing because Mike had gone out of town again the day before. Michelle was depressed because she had been given weeks of peace from her tormentors and wasn't able to share it with him. As she hung up the phone, she began to believe that they just might find a way to turn this on Ryan.

After she hung up with Michelle, Stacy made a second phone call. If it was possible, Mike was even happier to hear the news than his wife had been. If he wasn't able to pull this off, Alan could help provide the key to freeing Michelle.

There was no celebrating for her when Mike got back Sunday night. He was quiet and she knew there was something wrong. She felt like he was carrying some kind of burden. He wouldn't talk about it, but they didn't make love and he stayed on his laptop until after she had fallen asleep.

Something was going on when she arrived at work Monday morning. Some people were hurrying to meetings, some seemed upset and all the department heads were in a hush-hush meeting. She went to her office and asked Stacy what was going on.

"I'm not sure but it's major. I saw Ryan earlier and he looked really pissed."

Around 10:00, Ryan called for her. No one below the department heads had been informed about the nature of the problem. Michelle wondered what could be causing this kind of uproar.

"Son of a bitch!" she heard him yell as she walked in. "Well everything's fucked up now! Your meetings with the three managers from the West Division was a complete waste of time."

S-Des
S-Des
3,046 Followers