True Mind-Blowing Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While in a split, she rotated her pelvis front to back on my dick and locked her arms around my neck. She somehow managed to bounce up and down on it and she rock back and forth, nearly crushing my dick within her tight hole.

"Yes, oh yeah, fuck yeah", I grunted. I held her down on my dick.

I felt her pussy tighten around my dick and I couldn't hold back. She tightened her pussy around my dick and with a few strong contractions of her pussy walls my dick expelled a thick stream of endless cum. Her pussy quivered uncontrollably and my cum entered her in rippling waves filling her tight hole. I swear I'd never cum like this before. I felt light-headed, fucking light-headed.

Noemi sat there facing me, in a split in my lap and with her hands around my neck. Her arms were moist with sweat and trembling and her pussy was drenched. When she lifted herself up, my dick was coated by both a mixture of our cum. Noemi changed position so that she was laying with her head resting on the armrest of the long sofa and her legs stretched out over my thighs.

The room fell silent except for our heavy breathing and heaving chests. My eyes ran all over her body, which was not the perfect physique that I imagined. The random birthmark on the inside of her thigh, the mole below her stomach, the scar on her ankle, she was sexier because of her flaws. Not only was I ok with the imperfections, I relished in her humanity and her femininity. We looked at each other with a tacit understanding that this no random fuck it was an unsurpassed, unrivaled ... mind-blowing sexual experience.

Her pussy walls were plastered with my cum, but she immersed her two fingers into her pussy. She removed her long fingers from her dripping hole and sniffed deeply before she offered her fingers to me. Her juices mixed with my cum had an arousing aroma. Tasting a freshly fucked pussy was something that I hadn't done before. She fed me from her cunt with her fingers and I ate her voraciously.

Indeed, they say the best way to quit one habit is to replace it by another. I overcame my old obsessive-compulsive tendencies by becoming totally fixated on consuming one and only one thing: Noemi's pussy. To this day, my insatiable appetite drives my need to constantly eat, smell, see, and now even write about Noemi's tantalizing pussy ...

12