True Potential

Story Info
I go from Dominant to Submissive in two separate worlds.
2.3k words
4.4
12.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS IN THE STORY ARE OVER 18.

*****

I don't know how it happened, but it eventually happened. I went from being a big dominant man to ending up becoming a submissive cock-sucking man. I don't know how it exactly happened but this is the story how I eventually changed...

I had just turned 19 years old at the time when I was just a freshman in college. It was at this time that I met what I thought was the love of my life. Her name was Nicole and she was one of the college seniors and she like me had been held back and was 22 years old. She was a short girl only 5'2" but she was a thick hispanic girl weighing 150 lbs. I met her in the locker room shortly after a basketball game.

Now if you know like I do about college it is that everyone fucks, and that was the case with Nicole as well. She was being fucked in the locker room by Shawn (One of the other basketball players who was 20 years old) after the game and after she "cleaned" herself off in the male shower stalls I accidently bumped into her on my way to use the shower. I was 6' tall and weighed 190 lbs worth of muscle and she must have liked what she saw because she yelled loudly "Damn you're sexy!"

I helped her up and apologized but instead she kept just looking down at my body and my hard-on which had resulted from seeing such a sexy goddess naked with a towel barely covering herself. She lightly grabbed it and gave me a kiss before telling me to text her and gave me her number. Of course I had to text her I thought, and so that night I did just that.

I texted her at 9 o'clock starting off light and smooth, but she just seemed to want to get things on because she would text me back nudes and videos of her masterbating off to me. Eventually we decided after enough sexting to just fuck and so we decided to get a hotel that next Friday. That night I masterbated to her pictures and was so excited to fuck her that I came the most I ever had in my entire life.

[Friday Night]

Friday night rolled around that much sooner as throughout the week we texted back and forth knowing that the only reason we were friends was that we wanted to fuck. I rolled up to her house in a 1968 black Camaro and picked her up as she wore some of the sexiest blue tight pants I had ever seen. We pulled up to a local hotel and when we reached the bed I had her already naked and her clothes were all the way off.

"I've been waiting all week for this!" she said as I slid down her panties and began eating out her wet pussy. She began to shake and scream with each lick as I expertly ate it out like a champ. She eventually grabbed my hair and suddenly squirted into my face as I desperately tried to clean her up. I then grabbed ahold of her titties and sucked on them and bit them all the while she stroked my cock. Now my cock wasn't massive, actually it wasn't big at all, I was barely 4" large but I had the expert talent to fuck any girl in town.

She pulled me over so she was on top and began to lick the tip swallowing precum as she went. She worked her way all the way down my shaft to my balls and began to lick on them too. She eventually looked up at me with her precious blue eyes and swallowed one of my entire balls biting ever so softly as she went. She then did it to both balls and then did something unexpected. "Close your eyes, it'll make this more interesting." she said soothingly and that was when I knew what she meant as she slid her index finger slowly into my ass. At first I resisted but she told me to relax and so I decided to let her.

She finally stopped and looked up at me as she winked and slid her pussy lips right onto my dick. We began kissing as although I had fucked women and girls before, they were nothing like her pussy. They didn't compare one bit. We made love and kissed and at one point I tried to control the pace, but she said "No let me do the controlling, wouldn't want to make your SMALL guy pop so soon now would we?" I got even harder even though she had just made fun of my penis size. I thought to myself how could I let her control me I had ALWAYS, ALWAYS been the dominant one. Suddenly while I was almost about to cum she stopped.

She hopped off and teased me with her tongue as she licked my dick. She gave me an odd smile with a glisten in her eye before she traveled her tongue to my balls and finally...lower. She began to kiss and eat out my asshole which I had never had done to me. Here I was submitting to her in every way as she ate my ass out. She could feel me pulsating and at the last moment pulled her tongue out of my ass and sucked my dick causing me to cum. I came and came harder than I had ever cum before, until my dick finally started to soften up. She gave a smirk before kissing me. I then realized she still had cum in her mouth as she let it all roll off her tongue onto mine.

I started to freak out and she just kept kissing me and pushing me to just swallow and finally I did just that I swallowed my own cum. "That was...amazing!" I gasped out as she smiled into my eyes before kissing me on the lips with my cum still on her lips. "I'm glad you liked it as much as I did. I've never had sex with someone so...small." she said as my cock quivered in excitement. "Oh so you like me making fun of your small dick?" she asked smoothly, to which I retorted "No!" flustered and red. "Don't worry! Your small dick secret is with me, how do you think my reputation would hold if people knew I slept with someone as small as you?" she then laughed and said "Just kidding." and hugged me. We cuddled all night in the hotel.

[The Next Day]

I woke up to her playing with my morning wood and kissed her on the lips. She then pulled something out of her purse and waved it in my face and said "Do you like it? I got it right after I fucked Shawn it's the same size as his Big Fat Cock!" The item she held was a big black 8" and thick cock. She asked me if I ever wondered what it would feel like to suck something so big, and I told her no but the more she tugged on my dick the more I began to start replying with yes. She asked me to just give it a kiss and so I did, and she laughed and giggled at me before telling me that she had to go home. "Hey let's do this again!" she said as she winked at me when I dropped her off. All I could think of for the rest of the day was how well she had fucked me the night before.

[Next Saturday]

I snuck into her house that day like every other day that same week and we had sex. But when I snuck into her house today she had a "surprise" for me as you will when I walked into her room and she was on her knees sucking the biggest and most beautiful dick I had ever seen. It was 8" of thick, cut cock that deserved to be sucked and fucked by the best with balls that were made from heaven. I hadn't realized that she'd stopped sucking his dick and now I was just staring at it. She then coughed which startled me back to reality.

"I didn't realize you had such a staring problem." she giggled. I replied with "Of course not, I was just surprised is all!" I had stammered my response and heard a chuckle from the man. It was Shawn. "Oh yeah? How about you get a closer look then? Show me how surprised you were." for some reason though, I did. I got closer and it was mesmerizing. It was a dick made for a fucking god.

What am I thinking?! I thought to myself. Even though the dick was a blessing from the gods I didn't need to be so close to it. "Go ahead get on your knees and give it a better look." Nicole said in my ear seductively, and so I did. I had to, there was no chance I'd ever see one like that ever again. So I listened to her and did just that. I got on my knees and could feel the power his massive cock had over me.

It was then that I realized what I was doing. Here I was in front of a school jock on my same team and the girl who had gave me the best sex of my life, on my knees looking at the biggest dick I'd ever seen. This dick was so amazing and I felt like a baby cub compared to a full grown lion looking at it. They must have felt this because she cooed in my ear. "Just give it a lick. Nobody ever hurt from a little lick." and I did.

I licked the head and shaft all the way to the balls before he snickered for me to give it a kiss. I then did just that. Here I was one of the most dominant men in my school on my knees sucking a much bigger and much more powerful cock. Again the girl Nicole echoed in my ear, but this time she told me to suck it. "Just go ahead you're already there!" and so I put the big head in my mouth and began to suck the big joystick...no the big LOVE stick.

I sucked and kissed and deepthroated his cock for what felt like an hour. I sucked his balls into my mouth and felt how small I was. Suddenly I felt a warm mouth envelope my cock and suck it, Nicole sucked my dick at the same pace I sucked Shawn's. Shawn's Big hunk of meat filled my mouth while my puny tiny cock barely filled hers. Shawn was gasping for air at my apparent natural talent, but finally told me and her to stop.

"Alright now bitch come over here!" he yelled to who I thought was Nicole, but to my sudden horror was me. "I'm gonna fuck that tight ass of yours at the request of Nicole. No lube of course!" this was my only warning before Nicole threw me to the ground with her weight and he put his MASSIVE HUGE cock inside of me. I suddenly began to scream in joy at what he was doing to me even though I was technically being forced. Nicole let off me giving me a choice to be this man's bitch or take the ass fucking he gave me. I decided to surrender myself to him.

He smacked me with his meat stick harder and harder into my cheeks and began to slap my ass. I was being fucked and she began to massage my cock with her hands and mouth until finally I began to cum. I came all in her mouth loads and loads of steaming cum into her cheeks. She swallowed as much as she could before kissing me, and then I felt it...the first orgasm from Shawn. He came loads and loads of hot steaming cum into my asshole before finally pulling his dick out. Nicole shoved me down and ate out my ass filled with his cum.

"Alright faggot prepare to watch a REAL man fuck a girl!" he yelled before grabbing her by the hair and pulling her onto his still hard dick. He began pumping his big fat dick into her as she screamed. She screamed obscenities to me like "This is a real man's dick!" and "Your small dick can never compare to his!" I wasn't really caught by surprise because even I felt like submitting to him. She screamed "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me you big dicked monster!" and he then put her in doggy style.

He slapped her ass hard leaving large marks like the ones on my ass currently. She screamed in enjoyment "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my gooooddddddd!!" and she came all over herself and the bed as well as him. She was pushed off his dick and told me to suck his dick. I wasn't the only one though, she came over and helped me worship his godly stick until finally as she sucked on his nuts and I his shaft and head; he grabbed me by my hair and pushed me deepthroat onto his dick as I gagged as load after load plummeted into my throat. I hadn't even thought about it until it happened, but now I was swallowing his cum like the tiny dicked bitch that I was.

Finally as the cum stopped shooting into my mouth I pulled off him and began to kiss Nicole on the lips. She began taking pictures and videos on her phone as we smiled and played with Shawn's cum and she video taped me sucking his cock one last time.. Actually during the entire act of sex she had taken pictures and videos. She began immediately posting pictures with Shawn's cum still on my chin to Snapchat and to her girlfriends. Later that day I was the most popular kid in my entire schoolhouse, and I still had 3 years left of college. More in tune next time...