True Power Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of a man who becomes the most powerful being on Earth
1.2k words
4.02
11.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sounded like a thunderclap when I threw the hubcap at his throat. Everything was in slow motion as I turned around and ---

[Wait.

I'm getting ahead of myself.

I haven't even introduced myself, not that it will be necessary in due time. My name is James Fuller, and I am the most powerful being on this Earth. Well, not yet, I am telling you the story of how I became the... I digress. Let me start from the beginning...

I was on a plane for a school trip in the United States of America (Yes, I am not American... Shouldn't it be United Statesian? Nah, that sounds stupid). Just your average sixteen year old teenager, who, like everyone else, was, and probably still is, an absolute fucking idiot.]

I looked out the window, at the dark abyss of night, and sighed. "I wish there was something to look at, 'COZ I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER" I thought to myself. I knew that down there somewhere, in Seattle, was some sort of new technological sciency thingamajig, which was supposedly revolutionary, but I wasn't going to believe it until I saw it's benefits for myself.

[At this point I was thinking about something that had happened to me, that I am not going to share with you at this given time]

I clenched my fist, and looked back out the window, just in time to see a bright flash of light coming from the direction that the plane had started to turn in. Then the shockwave hit.

There were alarms going off everywhere, and I felt incredibly dizzy, as things started to fly around the cabin. After some time, the pilot claimed to have gotten into a controlled descent, as the engines were, well, fucked. The thoughts rushing through my mind were in the range of "Oh, shit, I'm gonna die!" to "Oh shit, I'm never going to see the end of Supernatural Season 12!"

After I began to calm, I saw another pulse of light in my periphery. I turned to look at it, and saw that it was very large, and rapidly expanding, as well as getting closer and closer to us. I panicked, and looked away as it made my eyes hurt.

That was when it hit us.

It got incredibly bright inside of the plane and I [nor anyone else, I believe], could see. The one thing I did see was the faint silhouette as, whatever it was, hit me in the face.

The next thing I heard was screaming. The first thing I felt was wet, and the only things I could taste, were salt, and metal. When I opened my eyes, I saw that the person sitting next to me [A student from another school] had a suitcase for a head. I almost vomited right then and there.

I managed to keep my guts in, and unbuckled the weird plane seatbelt thing. That was when I noticed that the plane was rocking. I looked down and realised I was thigh deep in water. A red splotch dropped from my face into the water, and I instantly knew what the metallic taste in my mouth was. I did a quick check, to make sure I wasn't seriously injured, and to my surprise, found nothing but a few cuts and scrapes.

I heard screaming again and looked in it's direction and saw a woman holding a small child in her arms crying. It must've been her kid. The water around them was red. There was nothing I could do to help either of them. I looked for anyone else that needed help. I saw seven people crowded around a flight attendant.

As I got closer, I saw that her arm was crushed inside a crumpled... something. She was barely conscious, and was bleeding an absolute fuckton. I had no medical training, and it looked like at least one of them knew what to do with a first aid kit, so I kept going.

I made it to the cockpit, and by then the water was up to my belly button, and saw another flight attendant trying to open the door, which had a crack or a hole in it.

"Do you need any help!" I shouted over the torrent of water rushing in through the hole in the door.

"JOHNNY IS STILL IN THERE AND THIS FUCKING DOOR WON'T OPEN!" She screamed back.

I helped her pull the door open to no avail. A few seconds later we tried again. This time I felt something rush through my body, and I felt powerful, and unstoppable. My vision blurred for a moment, and I thought I was going to pass out from over-exertion. Then it cleared, with extreme clarity. More so than my normal vision. And then the door popped off as a massive wall of water blasted through and flooded the plane.

My heart still pumping, even after a metal door hit me in the face, at full force, I could clearly see, through the dark, murky water, that the pilot had drowned long ago. I looked back, and saw that the entire plane was now flooded. Many of the other people had been caught by surprise, and had been knocked unconscious or killed by the rapid flooding, and everyone else was swimming to the cockpit, which provided the easiest way out, as the nose of the plane had been ripped off at some point. I then swam out of the cockpit.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..." I thought repeatedly, "Don't drown like the little bitch you are you stupid fucking cunt!"

[Note: I knew how to swim, but I was no Michael Phelps, and was absolutely convinced that I was going to die, no matter what I, nor anyone else, did.]

In normal circumstances, I would not have been able to see the surface of the water, but given the fact that I was experiencing an adrenaline rush or something, I could see clearly. I looked down to see the same was not true for some of the others, who were either swimming the wrong way, or in the process of drowning.

[I didn't have time to question why, or how I was able to see down into the dark abyss below, and frankly, at the time, I didn't care]

After what felt like years, which must have only been about a minute and a half, because that was how long I could hold my breath, I surfaced. I briefly questioned the timeframe I had given, as most people can hold their breath for at least minute and a half, so why did so many drown?

This train of thought was short-lived, as, in the distance, the coast, which was quite small at this point, was glowing. All reason pointed to it being fire, but I had difficulty believing that fire moved the way that did. This 'fire' flowed similarly to an Aurora Borealis.

I began to swim towards the shore, knowing that it would be a long night, and hoped I could make it there before I drowned. I got that adrenaline rush again. And all of my fatigue dissipated, and I felt strong once again. Before I could have thought it possible, I had reached the shore, and promptly passed out.