True Punishment

Story Info
She doesn't receive punishment she'd expected.
1.2k words
3.9
48.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,911 Followers

Laying face-up on the bondage table, thick leather cuffs at the wrists and ankles, taut chains linking the cuffs to bolts underneath the table's upholstered top, held in place as the hydraulics slowly position the table to about a sixty-degree angle...

This is what i have longed for all day, ever since the bus collided with a semi on the way to work at 7AM, making me over three hours late since i - along with the thirty other passengers - had to stay behind and be interviewed by the police... and I was the last to be interviewed. Everyone on the bus was alright, but it was not a good way to start the day, and it left me in a somewhat-foul mood all day long.

i knew that this is exactly what i needed to help to improve my spirits. He knew as well. When i returned home from work - three hours late to make up for the lost time in the morning - the red whip was waiting on the small table in the entryway of our small home. i knew what i was to do, and hurried to our windowless, soundproofed Dungeon in the basement.

i rang the "doorbell" outside the Dungeon - with the door open once, i had rung it so that i would know its sound (as different from the home's main doorbell), and was quite surprised that the "doorbell" sound was actually a short sound clip of several women in simultaneous orgasm. Not being able to hear the "doorbell" with the door shut, i simply stood and waited, my arms crossed under my breasts and still fully dressed to purposely anger Him.

i must have waited at least ten minutes before He descended the stairs behind me, surprising me; i had anticipated that He would be waiting for me in the Dungeon itself. He looked quite appealing, wearing leather thin-cut briefs with large D-rings over the hips, to which He had attached a long medium-thickness chain which snaked around His torso and behind His neck. However, upon seeing me standing at the Dungeon door still wearing my work clothes, He stopped momentarily on the staircase, a slight frown upon His lips. my eyes fell to the floor in shame, my head trying to follow suit. i could feel the thick blush of embarrassment washing over me, and was certain that He could see it as well. He finished descending the staircase, walked across the storage/laundry area, and stood before me.

i suddenly wanted nothing but a long, bone-crushing hug, and, knowing it would not be coming, began to cry. Our first rule was that neither of us would ever enter or even approach the Dungeon in our mundane clothing, so as not to potentially profane the special bond we both held for the area of pain and pleasure. Yet here i was, openly breaking our first rule like a child who is told to not do something yet does it nonetheless.

Only when i could cry no more and was in the process of wiping the remaining tears from my face did He suddenly grab my shoulders and ram me back into the door to the Dungeon. The violence of the act was so unexpected that I screamed even before the headache of the contact filled my entire skull. Without a word, He opened the door to the Dungeon, then shoved me inside so hard that i fell backward to the floor, barely able to brace my fall before my head would have impacted the floor.

Then He slammed the door shut, leaving me completely alone.

i was definitely unable to hold back the new wave of tears. Certainly, my head was hurting - even throbbing - but the tears were primarily due to my failure to adhere to our first rule. Slowly, i gathered my thoughts and composure and rose from the floor, noting for the first time that the red-tinted light had been turned on well before my return from work. The eerie glow of the light made the black-dominated Dungeon seem almost unreal, practically sinister. Wearing my bright-red dress and heels in this place made me feel extremely out of place, and i suddenly hurried to undress, leaving all my clothing neatly folded in a pile on the floor near the door.

i so wanted to rush to the table at the far end of the Dungeon and put on my usual collar myself, but knew that it would only further anger my fiancé and Master. I could only hope that He would return soon, collar me, and punish me at least as severely as He had ever done before. i certainly deserved to be punished severely, and the thought of the reason why renewed my tears.

i was crumpled in a bawling pile on the floor when i was shocked to feel His hands gently encircling me. Not having heard Him enter the Dungeon, i was shaking, somehow fearful that someone else had come into the Dungeon with me. However, my Master's soft kiss upon my lips eased any concerns... except those of my impending punishment.

At last, the lingering kiss leaving me breathless and somewhat heady, i felt myself being lifted to my feet and turned around, followed by a tall collar being placed around my neck. This was the collar He placed upon me when i was to be harshly punished, and was unable to lower my neck once the collar was buckled securely. Then He led me to the bondage table, positioning me face-up on the bondage table, thick leather cuffs at the wrists and ankles, taut chains linking the cuffs to bolts underneath the table's upholstered top, held in place as the hydraulics slowly positioned the table to about a sixty-degree angle...

My Master looks so exquisite, so powerful, so lost in thought as He stands before the selection of whips hanging on the wall to my left. The slow classical music from the stereo is currently calming, but will likely soon be drowned out by my screams. i know my body will be greatly marked in the morning, perhaps to the extent that it would be better to call in sick in the morning so that clothing will not inflame my wounds while at work.

...yet this is exactly what i want. ...this is exactly what i need. The taste of my Master's tools of pain always excites me and provides a nice ending to even a great day... and the best possible ending to a miserable day which started out so terribly.

He has yet to make a decision... or perhaps He has, but is purposely waiting, torturing my mind with my unasked questions. Certainly tonight's fun will not be ending with the fierce primal fuck we both enjoy, as this is to be my punishment, not our slow limit-extending play. By the time tonight has ended, it will likely be early morning, especially since He already has tomorrow off due to His rotating schedule. And so i wait, the expectation beginning to gnaw at me even more. i just hope that the punishment does not leave me TOO marked.

...and now He is releasing me - ankles first, so that i momentarily am suspended by the wrist cuffs. Without meeting my eyes, He is leaving the Dungeon, leaving the door open so that i see Him ascending the staircase.

...and now i am crying yet again, as THIS is my true punishment.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,911 Followers