True Story Ch. 02

Story Info
This is another story of my wife and I.
1.7k words
4.03
23.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second in the irregular update of REAL LIFE action events. There is nothing exaggerated or invented here. It is just as it happened.

Finally after some weeks of being way too busy with examinations, friends, and parties, my wife and I had the opportunity to be alone at home. It's not that the kids (now 22 and 18!!) bothered us, but there is a difference between being alone at home and having your daughters there. It's not only the hassle of having to cook or prepare food for them. It's something else entirely. Just the thought that we could spend the day alone in quiet was heavenly to us.

Although it was only late January, the weather was sunny, and the mercury touching 22 degrees Celsius (I guess that's about 70F). Our plan was to read and sip cocktails on our roof. (I have to re-itirate that here in Malta, our roofs are flat, much like they are in Spain and Greece.) With this Mediterranean climate, they were a godsend to have as they could be turned into anything one might fancy.

Our roof is about 90 feet by 21 feet, from which a room of 13 by 11 had to be deducted because, well, because a wash-room was built there. This wash room provided privacy from the much populated area behind us. To the left we had a four foot high dividing wall, which was enough actually as our neighbours on that side were a full two storeys below us. To the right we had a six foot high wall which divided us from the neighbours on that side.

We had built a small metal-frame awning with wooden planks on top, providing shade, and a bamboo 'curtain' to shield us from the neighbour on the right just in case they were taking a peek. To all extents we were hidden from view.

Why all the details? Just to point out that we had an area that was totally private. A small 'pool' was built out of pond liner and stone blocks. I call it a pool with huge reserve as it was actually just somewhere for us to relax, perhaps 18 inches deep. It was great in winter with constant hot water available from the huge solar water heater, and fantastic in summer to cool in.

Today we had mixed the water somewhat warmer, and let it cool down as the day got hotter. I had a pair of soccer shorts on while the wife had a black training bra and small white panties, which would be, to all effects, transparent in the water.

We settled in with the drinks, and after half an hour, the water was warming up enough with the weather, enough to not require adding hot water from the solar heater tank. I was enjoying the sun on my body, and as a consequence, took off my shorts, leaving me naked.

Jack smiled as she saw me take it off. She knew what would follow. I would get a hard-on in the sun, and unless she did something about it, I would soon be playing with my dick. (I had no qualms in bringing myself off, like so many others do). I looked at her as she put her book down on a side-table and took off her panties and bra. We loved having sex and tried to not miss out whenever we could take it. We simply enjoyed having orgasms too much to let them pass by.

We moved towards each other and kissed, lost in the heat of passion, and the warm water helped us on our way to achieve that point. I hefted her heavy breasts in my hand, so soft and pliant. Some preferred breasts that stood up proudly on a woman's chest, and at 48, my wife's tits hung down a bit more than they should, but i have to say that enjoying their weight was superbly sensuous.

I tweaked her nipples which stood out on end, and hefted the weight of her breasts from these two diamond points. She gasped in pain and pleasure, which made me even more horny. Her legs were splayed open, and I could see her big fat wet pussy, so pink and inviting. Her clitoris stood on end, a thin nubbin I loved so much. I swear my cock was going to explode with the hardness it was experiencing.

We kissed hungrily, letting our passions flow. Again, we loved to abandon any pretence of love and just enjoy sex for what it was, the pure animalistic pleasure of simply enjoying one's body.

Her small hand made its way downwards to grasp my cock, already leaking in anticipation. She wanked me slowly, the head popping out of my foreskin pleasurably. I got up and pulled her to me as we continued kissing. Turning slowly, I pushed her down on a chaise lounge that we used for sunbathing , and draped her legs open on the plastic arms. Jack was now spread open beneath me, fat lips glistening in the morning sun, with her little clit begging for attention. I kneeled in front of her, and without touching any other part of her body, licked from her ass up to her freshly shaven mound.

For some reason I cannot explain, I have always enjoyed looking at a woman's mons, it excited me so much. I enjoyed sucking on that soft flesh just above where her pussy started. Shaving made it smooth, using depilating cream however made it silky and soft.

I gorged myself on that lovely piece of meat, before settling on her clit and pulling sharply on it. Her toes wiggled with pleasure, and Jack's hands were lost in my hair as she massaged and pulled on it according to how I was doing.

My fat tongue was poking at her hole and my wife cooed with pleasure. I knew this would be enough to bring her to a small orgasm, so I continued pushing while strumming her clit with my fore-finger. Within a minute she whimpered and came, gushing a little onto my mouth, a sweet/tangy combination I found intoxicating. I needed to put my cock somewhere, I needed to come, and I didn't care where that hole was. Mouth, ass, pussy, all were game in my book. We had started experimenting with anal, and while it made her sore for a few days, we both agreed that the orgasms were totally worth it.

Coming down from her high, with pussy wide open and dribbling, I pulled her up, turned her round, and asked her kneel on the chair, facing away from me.

"Push out. Yes, that's it, push your ass towards me."

She obeyed and by lowering her back, made her pussy and little star available to me. I rubbed some hand lotion on my dick, before tickling her clit with it, and rasiing it up a little, pushed inside her moist vagina.

What with her heat, already sopping wet, and the cream on my cock, I went in to the hilt without a whimper. Jack moaned as I bottomed out. I didn't have a large cock, but then, she did not have that deep a vagina. As it turned out, we were just right for each other.

I pumped in and out for a couple of minutes, resting everytime I felt my come about to peak. I wanted this to last. And I wanted to come in her mouth. Or her ass. Her ass. Yes. Her little star was twinkling as I drove in, and I squeezed a dollop of hand-cream on her ass, and rubbed it in with my finger.

With a cock inside her, and my finger exploring, my wife hissed in pleasure. We stopped moving, still buried inside her, and added another finger. She moaned loudly at this other intrusion. I made sure she was slippery there before removing my dick from her pussy and positioning it at her asshole.

I was rock hard, her ass was slippery, and there could be only one conclusion. Once the head popped in beyond her anal ring, I let her relax for a bit, although in reality she was trembling with desire.

I pushed in, an inch at a time, until I bottomed out. It was a divine feeling. I always loved watching anal porn on the net, and the arousal was complete even while watching, let alone doing it to your wife.

I pushed in and out for only a few times before that vice started pulling until I could no longer bear to hold my orgasm. At 52 now, I could not do two in a row like I used to, so I saved mine for the best bit of the show. Jack was panting now, playing with her clit, and I knew she would be coming in a few seconds. She clamped down on my dick and I groaned as I slammed into her and started spewing my come inside her anal passage.

She was coming for the third time and urged me to go deeper into her. Her trembling appeased me, as I knew she was having an awesome time. Finally, my back could not take the strain anymore, and I pulled back, sperm spewing from her gaping hole, retracting right before my eyes.

"Damn, that was awesome." she said with a smile.

"Glad you enjoyed it. My orgasm was awesome as well." I replied.

We hugged, sweaty bodies rubbing sensitively, and I flinched as she rubbed my cock head. I loved when she did that. Even though I was not that young anymore, being uncircumcised did have its advantages, since it kept the head very sensitive.

I sat on the chair myself, opened my legs wide, and let her go to town on me. Her finger sought out my anus, and with suitable lubrication, slid easily up into my hole. I sighed, enjoying the sensation. Her other hand was tracing rings on my cockhead only, lubed up well, and it was an awesome experience. I just let my body go, relaxing, and within two minutes, I could actually hope of having another orgasm.

She replaced her hand with her mouth, sucking on my little plum just like a lollipop and incredibly I came again, softer this time, and not much come, but I just shot in her mouth. Jack loved me coming in her mouth, and this was a super relax drowsy type of orgasm.

After three minutes, we had cooled down reasonably, and went back to reading our books by the little pool we had made. We were perhaps getting on in the years, but we still enjoyed our naughty side tremendously.