True Tale of a Lost Bet Ch. 05

Story Info
Things get worse.
1.6k words
4.49
105.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All names and ID's have been altered.

For a second I simply stood there, stark naked, incredibly vulnerable, holding that stupid ice bucket that was my ticket back to a less public forum of indignity. I was stunned. I had lost, I did not know how, and worse, I had no idea where the ice machine even was. I looked down one long corridor, realizing that if anyone were to walk out, there would be no place for me to hide at all.

I looked the other direction and saw nothing either. To my right was the elevator portico that led to the other wing of the floor. For a second, I thought about running as fast as I could. That would have been too dangerous. Given my luck, I would undoubtedly run squarely into someone, and besides, I am a girl that is definitely not built for running naked. I took a step cautiously, almost stealthily. Each step was a nerve wracking ordeal. Though I knew I could not get back inside the door that bitch had closed behind me, without the required ice, every step I took away from it meant that my risk of being discovered was increased. Anyone stepping out of a room into the hallway would have a full-on look at everything I had to offer. Just the thought was embarrassing.

I moved to the narrowed area between the two sets of elevator doors facing each other, and after taking a huge breath darted across to the other main hallway. The sudden sprint set way too much of my body in motion. My chest was out of control, and in spite of my concentration on any potential action in the new, unfamiliar passage before me, I still realized the slight jiggling of my backside. I paused and furtively looked up and down the hall.

To my horror I heard a door opening a few rooms down the way. In the otherwise empty hallway, and in my nearly-panicked state, it sounded like a gunshot. I turned and ran back across the portico between the elevators, just as the bell sounded indicating that someone was stopping on that floor. I ran around the corner to the hall where I had started and stood panting furiously with my back against the wall. I was terrified. I heard the elevator doors open and a man and woman's voice talking. I waited praying that they would not come in my direction.

The woman's voice very clearly said, "It is this way." It was at that moment that my blood froze. I looked down the hallway hoping that I might find some yet undiscovered place to hide. They were approaching and in a second I would be face to face with complete strangers, stark naked. In preparation of salvaging something of my tattered dignity, I set the ice bucket down and crossed one arm inadequately across chest. The other hand closed over my sparse growth and pussy. The voices were getting closer and closer, then I heard the woman say, "oh wait, it is this way". At the last second, they turned and headed away. I exhaled for a full minute. It was a sign, I was sure of it.

I seized the moment and ran as fast as I could for the opposite hallway. I didn't care how it looked or how it felt, which was ludicrous. I sprinted with bucket, my bottom bouncing and one of my breasts actually struck me under the chin. I ran the length of the hallway into the brightly lit alcove with the soft drink and the ice machines. I had made it.

I was panting like crazy, but it did not matter. I had made it! I set the bucket under the ice spout and pressed the button. A grinding sound filled the little room and cubes clattered into the bucket. Ten seconds later I was ready for the return trip. I picked up the bucket and moved toward the opening to the hallway. I peaked out. Nothing!

I took off entirely focused on the straight shot back to the room. My heartbeat was roaring in my ears and the world was a motivating swirl of synthetically blasting chilled air. My body was all over the place, but I just clutched the bucket and ran harder. I had just cleared the hall and was entering the portico when the elevator door panel rang and the little lights overhead flashed. The doors opened and before I could stop, two elegantly dressed couples emerged right in my path. The men were in their fifties as was one of the women. The other woman was clearly a trophy wife, somewhere near my own age. They all stared as I slowed to avoid a collision. It was the worst, giving them all a completely unobstructed view.

I nearly fainted. The embarrassment was overwhelming. They all looked me up and down. And for a second they were as shocked as I. Then the older woman said, "good Lord" and the spell of suspension was lifted. They all laughed. I flushed completely red, and ran around, too closely, trying to get back to my room. As I passed, I heard the younger woman say, "well, not exactly a real blonde". They watched my bouncing progress toward the turn to my hallway, and I burned from the sound of even louder laughter. It was too much to expect that they would pass up the opportunity to see more. They followed as I ran up to my door. I knocked, desperately.

I don't know what I was expecting. Liz had no intention of letting me in promptly. I heard her voice inside saying musically, "Who is it?" I looked back and saw the grinning foursome watching me as the walked up.

"Oh my God," said the trophy, "She can't get back in." This broke them all up. The men were looking hungrily. I felt their gaze almost tactilely. "

"Seems, she's kinda cold." said one of the men chuckling. They were seeing everything.

I knocked again. To my relief the door opened. It was presumptive. I started to bolt in, but Liz blocked the door with the most evil smile, I had ever seen. She had heard them laughing and realized that she had an audience, or rather, that I did. She leaned out and smiled at them.

"Well, well, well, well. You have made some new friends, I see." She looked up and down at my naked body. "Guess they have seen too, huh?"

She looked at them again and the communication passed silently, before laughter erupted again. It was colder this time, much more derisive. They sensed the dynamic that I was not in control. It especially seemed to work with the two women.

" Did you ask them if they had seen all they wanted?"

My jaw dropped I could not believe this was happening. "No." was all I said.

"Well, you really should, you know. In fact," she cleared her throat and said loudly and clearly, "I order you to."

This brought a crowing of delight from the couples. I froze. It was one thing to have to obey Liz, but to be made to degrade myself for the amusement of strangers was inconceivable. She was not happy with my delayed behavior of her order. "Now!" she said.

I set the ice bucket down and numbly turned toward the two couples. I could not look at them. "is there anything else?" I asked.

This inspired a riot of cruel giggling. The older woman took the lead. She looked at her husband and nodded. He smiled, and said "turn around, please."

I shot a look at them. There was nothing to do but comply. I turned slowly, letting them look. I stared at the carpet. It was just too humiliating, especially considering how I hated the overt nature of my figure anyway. Now I was letting strangers, luxuriate in it.

I had completed the turn when I heard Liz suddenly say, "Now, there really is more to her than just what is on display you know." I looked at her pleading that she stop. It was clear she had no intention to let up.

"Bend over, honey."

My heart stopped. This was too much.

"Please." I said. I hated begging her, but I was desperate not to do this. It only seemed to fuel her purpose the more.

"I order you..."

Beet red, I leaned forward, as the two couples erupted in shocked laughter. I was humiliated. I will never forget a single detail of it. I am a proud woman and, this was the worst thing I had ever experienced. I felt my breasts swing away from my body as the sound of awful discovery came from those watching. As I leaned father forward, my upturned backside came more prominently into view, and I gritted my teeth at the degradation as I heard the trophy say, "wonder what salon did that."

Liz laughed and after what seemed like forever, she reached down and picked up the ice bucket. I did not see any of there faces, which was alright by me, but then she said, with a smile evident in her voice, "Now, reach back and give a little spread smile, and then you can crawl back in, my pet."

I groaned. I couldn't help it. Numb, I reached back and clasped my buttocks, pulling them apart. The air conditioning was suddenly drafting across the bared skin between my legs, and more. I let it go to the sound of disappointment and got down on all fours. I just wanted out of the hallway. I crawled into the room, knowing they watched and as I crossed the threshold to the room, felt a stinging swat on my bottom. The worst part was that I did not know whose hand it was.