True to You in My Fashion

Story Info
Devoted wife confesses infidelity to best friend.
6.5k words
3.48
67.3k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
truman5
truman5
26 Followers

"So why did you stand me up last week" the short dark-haired girl asked her blonde companion. They seemed an unlikely pair. Renata, the dark haired questioner wore no make-up, her outfit black except for the splashes of dried, brightly colored paint on her workshirt. Her hair was slightly disheveled and her only jewelry were rows of steel plugs that started at her earlobes and went up, outlining the outer ridge of her ears. Her friend, Anne, was, in contrast a tall blonde with perfectly coiffed hair, matching pearl earrings and necklace and a prim white blouse and gray flannel skirt that made her look like she had just come from hosting a benefit lunch at the country club.

It was hard to believe that the two would have anything in common, but, in fact, they had been closest friends since elementary school. They had attended the same high school and then applied to, and were accepted at, the same college where they were roommates for all four years. Everyone marveled at how two people who were so completely different could be so close, but the two were inseparable, so much so that their friends all began to think of "AnneandRenata" as being one word. Throughout college, they double-dated. The partners changed, with Renata for a time dating men and later, after admitting to herself and everyone else her real orientation, a number of beautiful young women experimenting with their own sexuality. Anne, had fewer different dates, but each of them seemed to be the men most looked up to on campus. Although the identity of their dates changed, the one constant was the female odd couple of Anne and Renata.

Their friendship continued after graduation and after Anne married Bob,. Renata was, of course the maid of honor. And when Anne gave birth to twins two years later, Renata waited in the waiting room, seething because she had not been allowed to be present in the birthing room because she was neither spouse nor relative. Even after that, the two continued to meet to catch up every Friday afternoon at a funky little tea shop in town. They missed their weekly tea only for the most important occasions and the previous week had been one such week.

"I didn't stand you up," Anne said, "I told you I had to go to that three-day staff conference".

"Oh yeah, I remember. How was it?"

Anne stared into her tea while she slowly stirred it. "It was fine," she said and then slowly continued stirring her tea.

"C'mon, we've known each other for too long for you to try to fool me. What's up".

Anne's mouth tightened and she appeared to be carefully considering what to say next. "Ren, if I tell you something do you promise to keep it completely secret, I mean not tell anybody, anybody at all?"

"Baby, we've been keeping secrets for more than twenty years, I'm not going to rat you out now."

"We'll it's just that I did something kind of wrong and I need to talk about it."

After several moments of silence, Ren tried to break the tension, "C'mon, what'd you do, use the wrong fork for your fish or wear the wrong color shoe for the season."

"Just because you resent the fact that some people sometimes wear clothes that aren't black or eat with something other than chopsticks, don't take it out on me. No, this is serious."

"So tell me", Renata said, staring across the table at her blushing friend who seemed to be struggling to speak. After several minutes of silence, Renata's eyebrows raised and she exclaimed "Oh my God, Annie, are you telling me you fucked a man other than your husband."

Anne hurriedly looked around the restaurant and after she had assured herself that no one had overheard, said "Ren, you know I hate when you speak like that and no, I didn't f . . . . I, I didn't do that!"

"So what's the big secret?"

Anne said, It's kind of a long story."

"Baby, I have all day and I love long stories."

"Okay, well, every two years we have this big staff conference and we have three days of boring seminars. On the final night, there's always a big dinner in the hotel ballroom with a band and dancing. That night, I was sitting next to this new guy named Dan who is just out of college. He doesn't work in my group, but he doesn't get along well with his supervisor so when he has a question or wants to get suggestions about dealing with his supervisor, he comes to me. So I've kind of become a mentor to him.

"I think I see where this is headed," Renata said, "Anne, you cougar."

"Shut up, Ren. Anyway, I'm only four years older than him."

"Four?" Renata asked.

"Okay seven, but I look like I'm his age. Anyway, our relationship was always strictly professional . . . ."

"That is until Anne the cougar went out hunting!" Renata said.

"Shut up, Ren. So he had had a few drinks and was upset because he had gotten a nasty e-mail from his supervisor and, with all of the talk about lay-offs, was really scared. He had just gotten married, right out of college, and both he and his wife had huge school loans so he couldn't afford to lose his job".

"So," Anne continued, "he was telling me about this incident with his supervisor, but the music was so loud we could barely hear each other. We were practically screaming into each other ears and a couple of times, he put his hand on my shoulder to steady himself as he talked. I thought he was being a bit familiar, but I figured he needed to lean over really far to speak with me and I could see why he had to balance himself".

"So, it was hard to speak, either the music was too loud and we couldn't hear, or when, the music stopped, he was afraid someone would overhear so he asked if we could step outside the ballroom to speak"

"Ah, the plot thickens," said Renata. "Tell me, is this guy cute?"

Anne thought for a moment and replied, "Yeah, I guess he is. He's tall and thin with long dark hair. Looks kind of like a nineteenth century poet or something. He's got this vulnerable feeling about him, makes you want to mother and protect him."

"Yeah, particularly if you're a cougar!"

"Shut up Ren. Well, we get in the lobby and we just miss running in to his supervisor. He gets all scared that she'll see us talking and assume we're talking about her and so he asks me to come up to his room and tells me he has something to show me."

"I'll bet. We're you worried about going up to his room after he had his hands all over you in the ballroom?" asked Anne.

"He leaned on me a couple of times, Ren, he didn't have his hands all over me. And the only thing he seemed interested in was keeping his job. So we went up to his room."

"And the second you were in his room he pounced on you, right?"

"No."

"You pounced on him? Like a cougar?"

"No, Ren."

"You forgot to tell me to shut up," Ren said.

"It's implied. Anyway, I sat down on the couch and he came and sat down next to me to show me the ominous e-mail message on his Blackberry. We were both reading from the same Blackberry and I noticed that his face was really close to mine and I was a bit uncomfortable but I got the sense that he was only thinking about the e-mail. It turned out that it wasn't ominous at all, it was just a follow-up to a meeting he had missed. You could tell that he was really relieved that the e-mail wasn't a sign that he was going to be fired, it was like someone had taken a weight off of his shoulder."

"And then he pounced on you, right?" Renata asked.

"No, he hugged me. He seemed so grateful, he told me that I was the only person at work he trusted and that he didn't know what he would do without me. I noticed the hug was lasting for a while, but I didn't want to push him away. And then he pulled away from me and leaned forward and kissed me."

"Oooh" said Renata, "any tongue?"

Anne replied, "No, it was more like what a middle-schooler would do on a first date. It was kind of sweet, actually. But I was starting to worry about boundaries and I told him that I thought I should leave. He thought I was upset and started to get surprisingly emotional. He pulled away and started apologizing, saying he hadn't meant to offend me and now he felt like he upset the person at work who was most important to him. He seemed so distraught that I walked over to him and put my arm around him and told him I wasn't upset." He asked, "Not even about the kiss?" "No, that was sweet," I told him.

"Let me guess, he kissed you again," said Renata.

"Nope," Anne replied, "he hugged me, but this time he sort of buried his face in my neck and, well you know how ticklish I am."

"Yeah, I remember when a group of us held you down and tickled you at an eighth grade sleep-over and you peed your pants."

"Thanks for reminding me, I remember having to explain to my Mom why I came home wearing someone else's clothes. Well, I didn't pee this time, but I did giggle pretty loudly. He stepped back and asked if I was ticklish and all I could think of was a comedian I heard who said if someone asks you if you're ticklish, it doesn't matter what you say, you know you're about to get touched. So I didn't say anything, but that didn't stop him. He started to touch my neck and I started giggling like a school girl and scrunching up my shoulders to keep him from tickling me more and then he tried to tickle under my arms and I was twisting to try to get away from him and his hands were kind of going all over me and then he tickled me until I begged him to stop."

"Did he stop?"

"Yep. And we were both standing there panting from the exertion of our little tickle fest and then he held both my arms and pulled me to him and kissed me again."

"Tongue?" Renata asked.

"A lot of tongue," Anne answered. "But not right away, he started really slowly, and even when he did start using his tongue he did it really slowly. And I was thinking how I really should leave, but it felt nice. He wasn't trying to do anything else, so I figured that it was okay as long as he didn't try to go any further."

"I'm guessing that he tried to go further?"

"Yes, but not for a long time. Finally, after kissing for a long, long time, his hand moved up over my breast. I immediately pushed it down, but, after we kissed for a while longer, he put his hand there again and this time, I put my hand on top of his and pressed it onto my breast. This continued for a while and then he slipped the strap of my dress down and slipped his hand inside my bra and starting to feel my bare breast. I knew it was wrong, Ren, but it felt so good that I didn't try to stop him. And it wasn't until he stepped back to look at it that I came to my senses. I guess once he took his tongue out of my mouth, the spell was broken and I quickly pulled up my bra and dress and told him that this was wrong."

"I started to leave but he called out my name and there was so much longing in his voice that it stopped me in my tracks. I turned around and he was practically on his knees saying that I was so beautiful and begging me to just let him see my breast once more. I told him that this had already gone too far. He was desperate and told me that he would sit on the couch and not move if only I would lower my dress strap and bra again. He said he had already seen it so it shouldn't make a difference to me but that it meant everything to him."

"And so?" Renata asked.

"And so I made him swear that he wouldn't move from the couch and, after he sat down, I lowered the left side of my dress and pushed the cup of my bra beneath my breast."

Reneta asked, "What did he do?"

"He stared, like it was some kind of miracle and for a few minutes he was completely silent. And then he just started talking about how beautiful I was. And he kept coming coming up with different ways to praise me, it was as if he had opened a thesaurus and read the entry under "gorgeous".

"How did you feel?" Renata asked.

"It was strange. I was scared out of my mind but I was also really, really excited. I head never heard such a deluge of compliments, I was overwhelmed, like I was drowning, but at the same time I had never felt that beautiful."

"You're always beautiful, Annie," Renata whispered. "Then what happened."

"The he asked me to let me see the other one, and I told him, look Dan, it's the same as the other one, just imagine it's on the other side. And he just got quieter and said he knew that I thought it was wrong but that he couldn't believe that I thought it was okay to show him one but not the other. He said he thought I was beautiful and he really wanted to see me and that, what's more, he thought I really wanted to show him but if that he was wrong, he was really sorry and that I should feel free to leave."

"And?" said Renata.

"And he was right. I did want him to see me. So I started to pull down the other strap of my dress and to reach behind me to unclip my bra and I felt that the whole dynamic had changed. I was the one in charge before, but now I was doing what he wanted without putting up any kind of struggle. And he looked at me like he had just seen the most beautiful present in the world unwrapped and after a minute, he asked me to put my arms behind my head and when I did he had the sweetest smile.

"Then what?"

"Well I knew what was coming next and I knew what I would say so I didn't even wait. I pushed my dress and half slip down and stepped out of them and stood in front of him wearing only my panties. He held a finger up and circled it around and I knew what he wanted so I slowly turned around. Finally, he said very quietly "You know what I want you to do," and I nodded. I turned my back to him and slowly slid off my panties and he said, he said that I had a beautiful bottom. . ."

"Wait, wait, wait. He said you have a beautiful bottom?"

"Well no, he said "ass", and then I turned around so he could see the front of me and he let out a gasp when he saw that I was shaved."

"Whoa, you're shaved?"

"Yes. And then he said . . ."

"Completely shaved??"

"No, Ren, only the right half, I braid the left half. Yes, of course completely. Can I go on?"

"Sure," Renata said, "It's just I feel like I had put together a profile of you over the last twenty years and this wasn't in it.. But go on, I'll probably find out that you're a lion-tamer in your spare time."

"So anyway, he was fascinated by the fact that I am shaved, just like you seem to be, and he told me to spread my feet apart so that he could see my . . . see me, and I did. He was quiet for a while and then he said very slowly and very deliberately saying each word separately, and I'm quoting now, that he had never wanted to "fuck anyone the way that he wanted to fuck me " right there and then. And I got really upset and, I know it sounds crazy for someone standing naked in front of a fully clothed man who's not her husband, but I just kept thinking about Bob and I told Dan that I really loved my husband and that my marriage was really important to me and that I just couldn't go all the way with him."

"I'll bet you did say "go all the way", I just had a flashback to ninth grade. So what happened then."

"He kept saying how beautiful I was and then asked me if I wanted to see how excited he made me. I was too scared to answer and just stood there like a deer in headlights. I just stared at his face while he lifted himself up and I could hear his pants sliding down his legs and landing on the floor, and as he sat back down I was too afraid to look at anything other than his face. But he kept saying, look how excited you make me, this is all for you, you should be proud of the effect you have on me and so on. And finally, I broke down and looked and it was my turn to gasp. Ren, you wouldn't believe how hard and how big he was and I watched him stroke it and it was like I was mesmerized. I heard him laugh quietly and then he told me he had kept his word by not moving from the couch and that he wouldn't move but that I was free to do whatever I wanted. And then he asked me if I wanted to touch it.

"Did you want to?" Renata asked.

"I've never been so confused, Ren. I knew that I loved Bob and didn't want to do anything that would threaten my marriage. And I knew walking over to him and touching him would be crossing a whole new line. I would have to make the move on my own and it seemed so different from just letting someone look at me from a distance. But Dan was right, it was really, really exciting seeing how I had affected him. I felt like I was being pulled in different directions. I felt so conflicted that I suddenly burst into tears and I stood in front of him trembling with my fists clenched at my sides and just sobbed. And he just looked at me really gently and said "Do you want to touch me" and I started crying even harder and bit my lower lip to try to stop crying and nodded my head yes."

"So?"

"So he opened his legs to make room for me and I slowly walked over to him and knelt down between his legs. He looked even larger from this distance and angle and, I know it's not your thing, but you should have seen how big and hard and beautiful it was."

"Well, I do have some lifelike dildos that I think are kind of attractive, but you're right, it's not really my thing. I have seen some pussies, though, that I've absolutely worshiped."

"Well I was practically worshiping him. I touched him tentatively at first and then put my hand around him, or as much as I could get around him. I started to stroke him the way he had been stroking himself and I looked up and saw that he had leaned back and closed his eyes. I kept stroking him and he asked me to slow down because he wanted to last as long as he could. Then after a few more minutes, he asked me if I wanted to kiss it, and it was like he had read my mind. So I leaned forward and started to plant little kisses all over him (it took a while). And then he seemed to read my mind again and he and he asked me if I wanted to lick it. I nodded and started to lick slowly from the bottom up, like it was a huge lollipop. And then I read his mind and, before he could ask, took him into my mouth and slowly started taking him as deeply as I could. I still knew that I wasn't going to let him go all the way with me so I figured I would reward him for keeping his word and for not pressuring me too much by making this the best that it could be for him. While I was sucking him, he very gently lifted my hair away from my face, I guess so he could watch me taking him into my mouth. After he did that, he gently stroked my hair, it was so affectionate. And it was clear that he was getting more excited because his breathing started getting ragged and he asked me to, uh, he asked me to suck his balls."

Renata's eyebrows shot up at this but she sat up and nodded at Anne to continue.

"So I did. They were so big too, and they felt great rolling around together. I could only take in one at a time, so I took turns sucking them in and then reached up to stroke him some more. I felt his sac get tighter and felt him tense up and heard him hold his breath. So I started to stroke him faster and faster until I felt the warm drops of his come falling on my back after shooting over my head. It was like having warm raindrops fall on me."

Renata grimmaced. "Yeah, huge, sticky warm raindrops'".

Ignoring Renata, Anne went on. "I wanted to watch him cum so I pulled back to look and continued to stroke him while he shoot jet after jet of come. I had no idea that a man could cum that much. The next few jets shot straight up and landed in my hair and on my forehead. The rest of it just flowed over my hands and onto my breasts."

"He collapsed and I walked to the bathroom to get a towel to wipe us off. When I got back, he was propped up on his elbows, watching me as I walked toward him. After wiping him down and wiping myself off, he told me that that had been the most amazing experience of his life and asked if he could return the favor. I told him I didn't think I should and he kept at it. He said what's good for the goose was good for the gander and that he didn't think he should have all the fun. He promised that he wouldn't do anything more to me than I did for him and asked me if I didn't believe in sexual equality. I laughed and called him silly and then told him that he could but that he really had to promise not to do anything else."

truman5
truman5
26 Followers
12