Trust

Story Info
Trust between friends is tested during crime investigation.
2k words
3.81
18k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when my partner of 15 years walked away to go get some coffee... This little weasel about 5 ft. 3 and kinda stocky walked up to my desk, called me by name, and said that the watch commander had referred him to me... He informed me that I was to take a statement and make a police report about missing person.

He then began to tell me about his gym that he was a member of.

He told me that he had been a member for over two years and he often and secretly watched this fine young lady workout. He also told me that she never missed a day in last two years and that she was there every single time he was. And though he had never talked to her, He always made sure to keep a tight close eye on her.

That's when I interrupted him, So let me get this straight... you've been watching this lady workout for two years, and you've never talked her? He answered yes but I've never had the courage to go talk to her and just about the time I was going to, this slick big mean bastard started working out with her. And he noticed me too...

One time he caught me in the men's locker room and slammed me up against the mirror and told me that she would never go out with a freak like you, so back off or I'm gonna feed you your balls for lunch! To tell you the truth I didn't go back for two weeks.

Then I started thinking, I can't let this guy push me around, He's taken my lady... I interrupted again... she wasn't your lady.

He then answered me, Yea but she would've been if he hadn't come along.

Look man you better get to the point and fast because I have a lot of work to do, Is there a point to all of this?

Yes of course that's what I'm getting to!

Like I said I started going back after being gone for a couple of weeks and right away I noticed a change in her demeanor.

She used to be so sweet or at least that's the way she seemed to me,

But I noticed the way he had taken over her every move. He was controlling every thing she said, everything she did, she wasn't even allowed to talk to anyone anymore.

he was... I guess, what's the word... Domineering.

I interjected again... Are you going somewhere with this?

Please let me finish, I watched them from the other side of the gym while I worked out, He stared at me all the time and kinda winked at me, reminding me of our little conversation from the locker room.

And the next day, she was gone...

So she stopped going to work out! She quit the gym, what's the big deal? I'm sorry you lost your little girlfriend guy, Maybe you should be more assertive next time. I've got work to do, There is nothing we can do buddy. You got nothing! So please stop wasting my time.

No wait a minute! I also did some checking, and it seems that she hasn't closed out her membership at the gym and I also, I'm kinda embarrassed to admit it but I followed her out to her car one time

and I wrote down the license plate, and her car has been parked there for over a week. I also have a friend who works behind the desk at the gym, and he kinda owes me a favor and I told him I needed to collect... and I asked him to give me the name of the contact person on the in case of an emergency form on the girl, and I called

The contact person was her mom and she's kinda worried sick too.

I told her that I was a close friend and that I hadn't heard from her in a week. She told me that her daughter usually called her every day, but that she was a big girl and she had probably met somebody that's why she hadn't called. I'm telling you something's wrong here some things very very wrong!

Look guy... This isn't very normal for some stranger to be peeking around and poking at people's private lives. Unless you are immediate family, I suggest you take a chill pill, and butt out!

I would appreciate it if you'd leave now.

He did.... Of course with a huff, but he insisted that I at least take the girls name down. So I asked him... what's her name?

He told me Nicole Dearborn, she's 5' 9 and she has long brown hair and... I only asked you for her name, I will put this in the report okay.

Now it's time for you to go... and then he left.

But a day and a half later I got a call from the girl's mom.

And this changed everything...

Now I wanted to keep my partner out of this one, Because I was really starting off on a weird foot with this case. So I decided to go take the report myself. after visiting approximately 2 1/2 hours with the girls mom, I selected some pictures to bring with me and I began my investigation. I also paid another visit to our little friend to get more information, This guy was either involved or he was going to be a huge help... I wanted to rule out one or the other.

He gave me some really valuable stuff... This kid had a whole file on this guy she was seen with. He did all of his homework. He told me the reason why he didn't take action was because the guy would friggin kill him if he confronted him. That's why he contacted me in the first place. So I told him to take it easy, And let me do my job.

I promise you. I will get to the bottom of this.

I took some of the information that he had in the file and it let me to a cabin he had obtained in the mountains. I was careful to park three blocks from the place and I hiked the rest of the way. I wanted my entrance to be silent. Upon arrival to the cabin, I waited in the tree line for three or four minutes to catch my breath. I didn't wannabe huffing and puffing and making more noise then I had to.

That's when I heard screaming and moaning and sounds of Sex.

The reason why I know it was sounds of Sex is because I heard audible words such as suck my cock bitch and you can go deeper I know you can and you will. And that's when I heard choking and whimpering. Frankly part of me was a bit shaken up, But part of me was turned on, I had a boner! I moved closer to the front door and kinda towards the kitchen, I looked in all the Windows but I saw nothing. Just an empty cabin. It was a pretty expensive looking place and lots of seclusion I had to give him that. But the voices persisted

I heard the sound as plain as a day... Someone was getting a spanking and it sounded like a female. Then I heard grunting.

What came next is what made me take action. I heard him say that's a tight ass bitch... and I heard her saying please stop please you are killing me. I moved around to the back of the cabin, and that's when I noticed a little window. It was window in the cellar. This guy had a dungeon! I looked around behind me and to both sides and there wasn't anyone around for as far as the eye could see. That's when I noticed the door to the cellar. At first I thought I should kick in the door and go in guns blazing. But I thought maybe I'd better take a more subtle approach. I checked the handle on the door and it wasn't locked. I gave it a real slow quiet turn and a soft nudge on the door and it slowly swung open. They didn't notice me standing there, and that's when the vision filled my eyes.

There was this totally smoking little broad with cum plastered all over her mouth and she was strapped down to this thing like a sawhorse with a leather pad under her, wrists tied to eye loops at the front and ankles tied to eye loops at the back. And this big muscular bastard fuckin the shit out of her ass.

In an instant I noticed everything in the room, it was dark yes, but I saw everything. It was truly all well stocked dungeon, complete with video gear blaring. It must have been the light from outside, because they both looked up at me. I drew my gun and I started to yell "freeze police" and that's when I noticed the guy...

It was my best friend from the precinct.

Whoa, Tartin, what the hell you doing here?

I answered, what the hell you doing here?

He answered by saying, "Just spending little quality time with my new toy - you want some?"

I have to admit, I had a huge boner! and I hadn't been laid in probably a month. And another thing... This changed everything: you don't go ratting on your brothers!!! They could put your ass in a sling if you know what I mean. It's kind of an unwritten law...

You watch my back, I'll watch yours.

It took me all but about two seconds... I stood there quietly contemplating, Then I asked him.... got another paddle?

I walked over to the girl, slowly unzipping my fly. I reached down and picked up my buddies discarded underwear lying on the floor in front of her and wiped the cum from her mouth and I made my first statement to her. So you like to work out... Let's workout that throat. I dropped the underwear on the floor and reached into my underwear and pulled out my throbbing cock. Her eyes got wide and she started whimpering again please no more... I stuffed her face. My co-worker must have got a second wind. Because he started pounding her with a new enthusiasm I hadn't seen before. He high fived me and said were gettin all this on tape brother... A little trophy for you to jerk off to. I figured if I'm going to be a movie star, I might as well put on the performance of a lifetime. I grabbed a handful of hair and started plundering our little slave's throat.

It must have been all the coughing and hacking and choking because it really turned me on. In no time at all I blew the biggest wad of cum I think I ever have to this day, right down her throat.

I pushed in all the way to the balls and held it there till the feelings in my dick and balls subsided. I think Frank lost it just then too. About two feet behind me was one of those desk chairs on rollers, My legs were getting weak so I took a step back and plopped down in the chair and it rolled across the room stopping at this rack I can only guess my sick pal had either made or purchased for his dungeon. Frank pulled out of the girls ass and fell to the floor panting.

So when did you get this cabin?

I inherited it about a year ago when my grandparents died.

So what are you going to do with the girl?

You mean my slave? I'm going to keep her of course. You don't just throw out of perfectly good piece of ass just because she's been used a couple of times.

Dude you can't be serious this is wrong!!!

HEY YOU LIKED IT! SO DON'T HAND ME THAT SHIT!

Naw, I'm just kidding this is my girlfriend we met at the gym...

She turned to me and said "Hi I'm Nicole... I didn't get your name..."