Trust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noglory
noglory
10 Followers

On my right was the lovely Oriental girl in the pub; heartbreakingly lovely in her exquisitely petite nakedness that glowed like warm sweet honey in the soft light; her dark almond eyes shining at me above her sweet smile and the soft golden globes of her perfect little breasts as she rubbed my body with her lovely little feet caressed within her petite and perfect white Keds.

My whole body tingled under the exhilarating contact of smooth canvas, textured rubber and the soft and gentle warmth of feminine ankles brushing my skin as they probed and pushed their exquisitely pointed toes into delightful places all over me. Then they both knelt up with their knees apart and, as Shelley from Southend continued to ride me to paradise whilst all the while imploring me in great panting gasps to give her all I'd got, I harvested them both, teasing the warm, moist, swollen ripe fruit nestled and sheltered between their legs. The dark cascades of their hair shimmered and swayed in delightful unison as they rolled their heads and moaned and sighed together in their ever rising feminine passion: Mediterranean mezzo and Oriental soprano in beautiful harmony.

My chest tightened as I felt myself edging closer and closer and I closed my eyes and clenched myself to keep myself on the ledge as long as I could. Finally I gave a deep gasp of ecstasy as I and all the girls in my racing brain climaxed together and I felt the warm splash on my face and tasted the tangy saltiness as with a series of deep pumping shudders I came straight into my wide open mouth.

After I had finished hosing my face with my emission I extracted the paintbrush from myself, dropped my legs back onto the bed and for a few minutes lay stupefied with sated pleasure. I felt as if I had experienced some sort of rite of passage; that my life had truly passed through into a new phase, a new state even. Eventually I got up, washed myself, tidied up and went to bed, feeling deeply satisfied and more than a little excited about the future.

noglory
noglory
10 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trust Series Info

Similar Stories

Island for Dickgirls: Cheer Squad Three dickgirl cheerleaders prepare for competition.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sis Piss Ch. 01 Three sisters make their younger brother drink their piss.in Fetish
Grunting His Birthday Wish Ch. 01 A loving girlfriend indulges her BF with his dirty dream.in Fetish
My Aunt's Gas Filled Stomach Aunt finds a suprising solution to her stomach problems.in Fetish
Pleasantly Plump Babysitter Ch. 01 Jace is too old for a sitter, but Pia might change his mind.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories