Trust Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only that."

Storm smirked and rolled his eyes. He took a deep breath and released it. Speaking slowly and distinctively he asked, "Do you want me to call Ayasha in here and ask her to tell me every single thing she heard?" Sally visibly swallowed trying to get the lump in her throat down. "Or do you want to tell me yourself, now."

"She told me I was a gold digger and that I was after your money and that you still..." she looked away but Storm turned her back to look at him.

"Continue," he urged.

"That you still wanted her," Sally said softly.

"Do you believe her?"

"It doesn't..."

"If you say it doesn't matter, I'm going to take it that you're not serious about being with me and that you're just using me. Now answer me, do you believe her?"

"I don't know."

"What is your mind telling you?"

'Run, he's putting you in danger. This is a way out.' But Sally answered with her heart instead, "That I shouldn't believe her. That she's angry she's not with you."

"You're afraid of listening to your heart aren't you?"

Sally looked up at him shocked, "How did you..."

"You're too logical not to think with you mind. That answer came from your heart because you want this as much as I do. Do you believe her?"

Then after a while, "No, I don't."

"Why not?" he asked. He wanted to hear what she was thinking.

"Because she got into a similar argument with Ayasha that time when I house sat for you."

He held her face and brought her in for a sensual kiss. She smiled but looked away when he ended the kiss.

"What is it?" Storm asked

"I...can you do something for me please?"

"What?"

"I'm not comfortable with you buying me clothes..."

"Sally sometimes I attend parties like the one we attended yesterday and I would never want to put that type of expense on you considering that you are a working student. I think it's only appropriate that I stand the bill for expenses that you would incur because of such events."

"I would rather pay for my expenses myself and if I can't afford it, I'll just not attend. I'm not comfortable Storm. Please try and understand."

"Okay, for you but only if you promise that if you need anything that is over your budget then you'll let me so I can get it for you."

"Storm I..."

"No that's the only way. You tell me and we agree to the purchase together."

"Okay."

"Good."

~!~

Storm was playing football with the guys as Sally watched him through a window in the kitchen. She should have been cutting the carrots, but watching Storm play, his muscles contacting and relaxing, was just too distracting. His skin glistened in the sunlight, wet with sweat which was also dripping from his hair. He got tackled to the ground but got up quickly, breathing heavily, his chest expanding with each breath. She stared at his powerful legs which supported his six foot three frame and memories of how they held her up as he thrust into her repeatedly came flooding back. He gave Brad a high five and his sinewy muscles made her think of safety. Once again she felt fear.

"You look like you want to rape him," Ayasha said softly behind her and laughed when Sally jumped and blushed. Ayasha took a plate to the patio and yelled, "Come and get it!"

Sally and Iris each followed with a platter in each hand. Storm came over to Sally and kissed her on the neck.

"Ewwwhh. You're sweaty," Sally complained softly.

"Normally you don't mind," Storm whispered and laughed when she blushed. When Sally turned away, Storm pulled her back to him and kissed her fully on the lips. The kiss went on for a bit before Colin interrupted.

"Okay, we get it, you're in love. Can we eat now?"

Everyone but Sally laughed. They sat and Storm helped to prepare her plate. Ayasha smiled happily. Her brother was very happy. Sally smiled shyly, trying to feel comfortable with what Colin said. Daily she was losing the battle against the spell Storm wove, inviting and tempting her to trust him.

~!~

12