Trust Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

&&&

Norma read the message that just showed up. A car is waiting for her outside the station. The message was from Dara. She didn't know what to make of this situation. When Dara came to her more than six years ago with the request and for it to remain strictly confidential she never envisioned it would be anything like this. Now she felt she was embroiled in a situation she didn't know if she could get out of. As soon as she showed up and told Sally that she was sent there by Dara, she immediately smiled. The first thing Sally said to her was that as her lawyer, she had to keep her confidentially so when they saw Mike on the sidewalk walking up to the station as they were leaving, Norma didn't know what to do. Mike was a friend. Sally looked at him as the driver opened the door to the car that was waiting, smiled and got in. The door closed leaving both Norma and Mike standing on the sidewalk of the station wondering what just happened.

"Norma, why are here and with Sally?" Mike asked.

"I'm her lawyer," Norma replied a bit confused.

"That's great..."

"No it's not. I don't know what's going on and something tells me I'm not going to get an answer anytime soon. Sally is not whom she seem."

Neither of them saw Storm standing behind them hearing those words.

&&&

12