Trust Fall Epilogue

Story Info
"Jack, I've got one of the most toned asses in Cincinnati."
1.1k words
4.37
8.2k
1
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book One of The Trust Trilogy

Tess Quince

Epilogue

IT'S SATURDAY AND I CHECK the mail. There's a letter from Ben Sheppard. There's no return address, but I know it's from him. It's postmarked from Milwaukee. It's nice to see my name and address written out in that crisp script in his usual blue ink.

It reads:

"I had a meeting at a restaurant today. They had a TV on and the Brewers were playing the Reds. Seeing the Reds made me think of Cincinnati and when I think of Cincinnati I only think of you. How are things going?"

It is the third short, brief note I've gotten from Ben. I sent him two already in return. We were just checking in with each other. I'm sure the time between letters will lengthen soon and someday we'll stop writing them, but until then I enjoy hearing from Ben Sheppard.

But now, it's time to get back to my date.

Jack Duncan, the appraiser I sometimes work with and who I once met with without any panties, asked me out five months after Ben Sheppard left for Milwaukee. We've been on five dates. I've not let him take me to bed yet. I'm taking it slow.

In part, it's because I want to take it slow. I want to learn if he can be the 'you' in the 'I love you' without sex skewing my view of him.

We've made out in the car a few times. My grandmother would have called it heavy petting. But tonight Danny is spending the night at Josh's and not coming home until tomorrow afternoon so I told Jack I was going to make him a dinner at home and told him to bring a change of clothes since he'd be spending the night.

I greet him at the door wearing a light linen dress that I'd just slipped into. We eat dinner and talk while the Mumford & Sons channel came across on the stereo. I recline back on the couch with my feet in his lap. He is rubbing my toes. He's a good guy—honest, considerate.

"Can I get you some dessert," I ask.

"That'd be great."

"Stay right there. I won't be long."

I pad into the kitchen and start to slice the sponge cake I was going to top with strawberries and whipped cream. I sense Jack behind me. I grin slightly—expectantly—but don't turn. What was he up to, I wonder.

I feel his hand smooth itself from my side over to my tummy. It feel nice. It feels firm. With his other hand, he lifts up my hair and kisses my neck. I put down the knife. I part my legs slightly and his left hand cups my pussy.

"Yes," I mumble.

I feet his right hand lift up my skirt in back and feel his bare hand on my ass. It is nice. I push back against him. He taps my behind ever so slightly. It is soft enough to be a pat. His hand make a soft sound.

"Jack," I say.

"Ummm."

"You know that treadmill in the other room?"

"Yeah," he says as he runs kisses across my neck.

"I'm up to five miles a day. I've got one of the most toned asses in Cincinnati. It can take more than that little, baby slap you just gave me."

He mouth is off my neck. His hand is off my ass. I sense the blow coming. It feel it land. It is hard and the smack cracks through the house. God, it was hard. Maybe a little too hard. We can work with that. No matter, my pussy clenches in that wonderful way and I feel myself get wet. Another smack and his mouth is on the back of my neck. He is biting me and sucking me.

Thank you, Ben Sheppard, thank you.

*

Books by Tess Quince

Trust Fall: Book One of the Trust Trilogy

I didn't know what I needed. Then he gave it to me.

I was doing okay, not great, but okay. I was a single mom with a five year old son. I had a successful, professional career that allowed me to provide a good home for both of us. My son's father, my man-child ex-husband Josh, had come back into our lives.

Ben Sheppard was only in town for a month. Handsome, confident and perceptive, he saw the woman I didn't know I was. He saw what I needed and wanted.

Then he gave it to me.

I thank him every day for that.

This is my story, my autobiography. I tell it honest as I can. I've changed the names to protect myself and my family. Otherwise, the story is written as I lived it.

*

Broken Trust: Book Two of the Trust Trilogy

I got what I wished for. But it wasn't what I deserved.

I was happy in every aspect of my life. My son, Danny, was doing well. His father and my ex-husband Josh was now stepping up to help raise him. I was about to be promoted to a vice presidency of a large local bank and was in the best physical shape of my life—about to run my first marathon. Ben Sheppard, my first true lover, was a phone call away.

Then I met David Butcher. He was a charismatic and handsome graphic artist with an arrogant streak. He was tall and muscular man with red-gold hair that fell across his eyes in a nice way. I liked him.

When he took me to bed, I told him exactly what I needed. He gave it to me. It nearly destroyed me.

This is my story, my autobiography. I tell it honest as I can. I've changed the names to protect myself and my family. Otherwise, the story happened as I lived it.

*

Trusting Arms: Book Three of the Trust Trilogy

Sometimes you get exactly what you deserve. I did.

My life has fallen to pieces. My career is in the tank. My love life is dead. The only good I have is my wonderful son Danny. One night, a tree falls on our house nearly killing him.

I'm about to give up when I meet Joel Cooper.

He is the strong and quiet type. Too quiet, maybe, with a melancholy soul. There is a touch of sadness he is looking to put behind him.

Together, we face challengers of the spirit and the body and, together, get exactly what we deserve.

This is my story, my autobiography. I tell it honest as I can. I've changed the names to protect myself and my family. Otherwise, I tell the story as it happened--as I lived it.