Trust In Me

Story Info
Diana uses an old catchphrase to hypnotize Malik.
2.2k words
4.5
39.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,776 Followers

Malik gave a shy wave to the hazel-eyed woman on the couch in the bright green latex catsuit. "Hi," he said, "I...I saw you raise your hand earlier, when they asked about people interested in finding someone to hypnotize, and..." He trailed off into silence. He wasn't normally this shy around women, but most women weren't six and a half foot tall fiery-haired amazons wearing nothing but fetish gear and an imperious stare. He wasn't sure if anyone had enough charm for this.

But suddenly the stare melted into a bubbly smile, and she stuck out her hand for him to shake. "Right! I saw you too. You said you'd never been hypnotized, right? Sorry, I'm Diana, you can call me Di. Everyone else does." She shifted over on the couch. "Please, sit down!"

Malik sat, wondering if this was supposed to be the first part of an induction. Maybe she was just going to start prefacing all sorts of things with 'please', until he got so used to doing it that he wouldn't even think about it? That was the problem with fantasizing about hypnosis for so long, it got so that you imagined way too many possibilities.

"So yes, hypnosis," Di continued as he settled in next to her. "I'm still pretty new with it-my normal thing is erotic wrestling, but one of my play partners got me into the whole mind control kink and she's just so excited about it that I have to give it a try. But she's off with her boyfriend, they've got a long distance relationship and they don't get much chance to play, so I'm kind of at loose ends for a partner and I'm sorry, I am totally monopolizing the conversation! That's so rude of me. How about you?"

"I'm here with my girlfriend too," Malik said, smiling a little. It was hard to stay intimidated around Di for long. "Cyndi and I, we're both kind of at the convention to experiment a little, you know? We've been reading about this stuff for years, all the blogs and stories, and then we found out about a whole convention for it and we had to go. And we both wanted to try hypnosis, but we both wanted to, um...try hypnosis. Like, the subject side." He blushed, glad his dark skin kept it from showing too much. He'd learned a lot of terminology during the workshops today, but it was still hard to keep from saying 'victim' instead of 'subject'.

"So we split up," he continued. He paused, mentally replaying his words in his head and wincing. "Um, for the evening, I mean. Not...you get it, right?" Di nodded, utterly failing to suppress a grin. "Right. We're just going to try it out this weekend, just to find out what it feels like. She found a guy who wanted to hypnotize her, and I remembered seeing you raise your hand, and..."

Di nodded, her eyes alight with anticipation. "I would love to," she said. "We can pop each other's hypno-cherry together, right?"

Malik's eyebrows went up. "You've never done it before?" he asked, before he could stop himself. "Not that I'm bothered, I just thought...you look like someone who's really into being on top, is all." He looked down a little as another wave of shyness came over him. Cyndi had topped him a few times, but she was too switchy to really give off a dominant vibe. But Di...she looked like she was born for it. She looked like she knew everyone's secret desire, the thing that would make them fall to their knees in a second. She looked like she was already fitting him for a collar.

"Oh, I am," she said with a wicked grin that confirmed all of Malik's inner monologue. "But like I say, I've mostly been into erotic wrestling. I've been paying attention at the workshops, but I've never actually hypnotized anyone, not for real. You'd be my first vi...subject." She blushed a little, her pale skin showing it perfectly.

"That's fine," Malik said, just a bit too quickly. He was astonished at how much he wanted this. Years of reading stories, watching fetish videos, pretending with Cyndi but never quite knowing how to take it any further...to have it suddenly right here within his grasp made him suddenly desperate. He pushed down an irrational worry that it was somehow going to vanish like a desert mirage. "So, um...how do you want to start? With a crystal, or a pocket watch, or something?"

Di gave an off-handed shrug. "I don't have either," she said. "Which is too bad, because I'm kind of thinking that ninety percent of getting someone to go into trance is just setting the expectation, you know? Everyone has these ideas of what hypnosis is, like you said about the pocket watch or the crystal, and just bringing them out tells the person, 'Hey, you're about to be hypnotized.' And so they're already convinced it's going to happen. All you do with the actual induction is tip them over the edge."

Malik nodded, trying not to look disappointed. She was right, that was the frustrating thing. He was kind of expecting to see her pull out her 'hypno-watch', dangle it in front of him, and just...drop. Whatever that would feel like. But she apparently had other plans.

"But without a prop, we'll have to use something else to set the stage for your brain," Di continued. "It'll be pretty easy, though; if you're like most of the people around here, you've probably been fantasizing about this for ages. Almost everyone at the con has been watching hypnosis scenes for as long as they can remember, in the movies or on TV, putting themselves into the place of the subject. You've probably memorized some of them by this point."

Malik nodded, squirming a little on the couch. He was trying not to think about how hard she was making him already with just her voice. "I was thinking about this in class-you've got these catch phrases already in your brain, right?" Di continued. "They're part of the vocabulary of hypnokink, words you've been associating automatically with hypnosis for as long as you can remember. You hear them, you think trance. And when you think trance, your mind reminds you that you want to go into trance, and if you have permission to go into trance, then you do go into trance. You just need to hear the words. Words like..."

In a blur of motion, Di flung herself up and over Malik, straddling him with her legs on either side of his lap. He could feel her weight pressing down on him, her heat against his erection. She fixed him with a piercing stare and whispered, "Trust...in me."

Malik felt his breath go out in a whoosh. His eyes widened, locking onto her gaze, and he suddenly felt like all he wanted to do was keep watching the tiny flecks of green and blue in her hazel irises as she leaned into him. He could feel her muscles underneath the latex, and it slowly dawned on him that she was stronger than he was. Probably a lot stronger. He felt deliciously helpless.

"That's right," she whispered. He felt her settling her weight onto him, shifting so that the pressure that pinned him to the couch was irresistible without being at all painful. "The instant you hear it, you know exactly what it means. You can imagine my eyes flowing with endless sleepy circles of color, swirling and spinning as you stare." Her low, soft whispers gave her voice a sibilant tone, making each 'S' sound hiss in Malik's ear.

"You feel the power flowing from my gaze, softly and smoothly sapping your will into surrender." Each whispered, rustling sibilation seemed to entwine itself around his spine and send erotic shivers all the way up into his brain. Malik knew he couldn't move, but he felt like he couldn't even speak. All he could do was listen and watch as Di's voice held his mind as easily as her arms and legs held his body.

"So sleepy now," she said quietly, hooking her legs under his. "Feeling a silver mist settling onto your dreamy mind, feeling captured and captivated." She wrapped her ankles over his, holding his legs in an unbreakable grip that also had the extremely pleasant side effect of pressing her crotch tightly against his. Every time she wiggled, he felt her pussy grinding into him, and he couldn't help grinding back.

Di shifted her weight, sending them both toppling sideways onto the overstuffed cushions. She made sure to land on top, and effortlessly moved his legs around with her own so that she was lying over him. "Resistance slipping away now, slipping into a silent slumber as your senses sink into surrender," she said, punctuating her words with slow, gentle undulations of her body against his. Malik remembered the green latex, shiny like a serpent's scales, and wondered how long she'd been thinking about something like this. Then she hooked her arms around his, pinning him completely, and he stopped wondering about anything at all.

"You are deeply hypnotized," she said, writhing against him in a slow, pulsing rhythm that matched the throbbing of his cock. "The more you try to struggle, the more helpless you feel as you slowly realize that your mind and your body are completely controlled. You can't move, you can't speak, you can't think. All you can do is listen. All you can do is let my words sink into your dazed and dreamy mind, feeling the pleasure flow through you as your resistance slowly transforms itself into submission."

Malik couldn't help himself, he whimpered slightly as the pace of her rubbing increased. It felt like whimpering was all he could do-her muscles held him so tightly that she barely seemed to notice it when he did struggle, and his words seemed to have deserted him somewhere around the time she first locked gazes with him. He felt taken, and it felt so good that he just had to let it out somehow. The whimpers became moans as he realized just how good being taken felt.

"That's right," Di said. "Good boy!" She leaned in so close that Malik could feel her breath on his skin as she whispered those soft hissing sounds, each one caressing his mind and leaving him panting for breath. "Good boys surrender. Good boys submit. Good boys sink into silent slumber and serve. It feels so sweet to simply sink into my eyes and sleep, doesn't it?"

Malik couldn't even remember how to say yes anymore. He just nodded, emphasizing his agreement with another low shuddery moan as he felt another wave of pleasure flow through his mind. Di smiled widely, and she leaned in to brush against his lips with her tongue.

"So close now, your mind so lost in my power that your eyes are spinning their own smooth, sleepy circles as you sink into submission," Di said. Malik could actually picture in his head the way his eyes must look right now, each one flowing with wave after wave of endless color as they mirrored Di's hypnotic power. He grunted explosively, bucking his hips up into her with all his strength as his orgasm approached. Somehow, it felt even sexier that she didn't let him move at all.

"Such a sexy, sleepy servant, so submissive," Di said, wriggling against him as her breath came faster and faster. He realized she was about to come too, and he ground into her harder and harder as he gasped and moaned. "So hot, coming so soon, helpless to resist, feeling my power overwhelm you, feeling the ecstasy, the bliss, coming now oh fuck yes oh fuck oh!"

Malik heard himself moan embarrassingly loudly, but he didn't care. He felt like she was drawing the orgasm out of him with her eyes, gently tugging away at his resistance until all he could feel was that glorious pleasure. Everything else seemed to vanish, all his thoughts melting into bliss as he came and came and came. He felt himself spurting in his jeans, but the ecstasy seemed to last much longer than his physical release-it was as if she had dilated time, leaving him suspended helplessly in the moment so that he could experience this feeling forever.

But eventually, the moment ended. Di released his arms and legs, unwinding from him gently and rolling off of his body with an easy grace. "Oh, I am messy inside this thing," she said, her voice shaking just a little. "That was...fuck, that was hot. I hope you feel the same way."

Malik nodded, trying to remind himself that it was okay to move and speak again. "I, um...yeah," he said at last. "It was...um, I'm a little messy too. I'm going to have to go get changed, I think."

Di helped him up into a sitting position and sat down alongside him. "There's no rush," she said. "We're in a clothing-optional area; if you don't like feeling sticky, you can always just slip those clothes off for a while." She gave him another dazzling smile. "And maybe we can see what else hypnosis is good for now that we know it works."

Malik hesitated. He wanted to stay, but he still wasn't sure about undressing in front of a whole crowd of strangers. Even if most of them were already naked themselves. "I'm just a little nervous," he said. "I mean, not about you, but-"

Di reached out and stroked her finger along his jawline. "It'll be fine. Just...trust in me," she said quietly.

Malik couldn't get his clothes off fast enough.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,776 Followers