Trust Issues and Open Dating Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not what I heard," I said, pretending to have more info which I didn't.

"Ok, maybe we kissed and I was sitting on his lap but that's all." She said.

"Sitting on his lap, without panties," I said with a raised voice.

"Yeah, that's when he whispered in my ear that you, my boyfriend asked him to try to fuck me to see if I would go through with it. You have no idea how angry I was when he said that. He said you left on purpose to see what would happen, so I fucked him. Are you happy now?"

"You what?" I asked, in disbelief.

"You heard me. He fucked my brains out. In his car, at his place and again in the car when he dropped me off last night." She said.

"I don't know what to say," I said.

"I guess this means it's over." She said, and I could tell she was having some mixed emotions, she seemed almost sad the way she said the last part.

"To be honest, it has been turning me on, and I know I shouldn't have pushed you to do it, it's my fault," I said.

"Did you ever hook up with anyone before?" I asked.

"Of course not, I would never do that. But it's fun to enjoy feeling like I'm single sometimes." She said.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I want you to be single, I mean, I want you to enjoy other men, and I will always be here for you, it's my fault, but it turns me on, I don't know why it's just that all these guys trying to fuck you brings out the jungle animal in me, I can't explain it," I said.

"LOL are you crazy or something? You are so perverted." She said and almost laughed out loud. I was beginning to see a glimmer of light as she spoke that was not there when she began this discussion.

"I guess I should be happy you're not kicking me out." She said and put her hand on my leg.

"Omg are you hard." She asks, looking down at my completely stiff cock, poking out in my pants.

"Take it out." she said.

"No," I replied, as she unzipped my pants.

"Wow, that is the hardest I think I have ever seen you." She said, looking at it pulse up and down.

"Do you like it when your GF is a little slut?" She asked.

"Maybe," I responded, with an evil smirk.

"Well, If it makes you feel any better, I had a feeling something was up, and by the time Hunter told me, I pretty much already knew." She admitted.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yes, it was obvious when he was making that kind of sexual bets in front of you, and he's not a very good actor, I knew he was up to something, and the fact that he was doing it in front of you, combined with what you asked me before we went out, like what I thought of him, I started to get suspicious and wanted to see how far I could take it before he backed down. So I kept going, and he didn't back down, so I thought that is what you wanted. I did it for you." She said.

"So we are ok then?" I asked.

"I'm ok if you're ok." She said, lovingly, as she guided me into the bedroom holding my loose belt like a handle.

I made love to her, in a way that I have never done before. I was so crazily in lust and equally enamored with how understanding she was, so turned on by how she fucked Hunter, not once but three times and still came home to me, was honest, and we could share this crazy thing even though I was admittedly dishonest setting it up behind her back.

She came so hard as she recalled every detail she shared with Hunter.

"I let him." She panted.

"Finger me." She moaned.

"Under." She breathed.

"The table." She said, finally completing her broken sentence.

"In front of everyone?" I probed.

"Yes." She said.

"I've never been that wet before in my." She said, words rushed.

"Entire." She moaned.

"Life." She finally finished saying as the rhythm of our bodies moving began to synchronize, my hard cock sliding in and out of her as she poured out the details between carnal moans of pleasure.

"He made me." She tried to say something but was shivering in orgasm.

"He made you what?" I said, hurriedly, full of a lustful anxiousness.

"He made me beg him." She said.

"Beg?" I asked.

"He made me beg him." She said.

"To" She moaned.

"Fuck me." She said, the last words trailing off in panting moans. Her words now were each separated by panting breaths and each word was a moan deep from her DNA.

"He choked me." She panted.

"With." She said.

"Both hands around my neck." She said.

I started vividly imagining him doing these things to her tiny little body, and then me doing it to her now while I was inside her, doing what he did to her, making her body writhe in pleasure, my hands wrapped tightly around her neck.

My cock was the hardest it has ever been during sex. Every time she moaned new piece of information out of her little mouth it hit me like some liquid napalm lust. I had never felt anything so strong. I fucked her like a wild tentacled unicorn and she was my tiny forest nymphet. I fucked her like I had never fucked anyone in my life, and she had only shared a few sentences of what happened. I didn't even get to ask was this in the car the first time or at his place, or in the car the second time when he dropped her off. I pushed deep inside her and felt the head of my cock press against her cervix, picturing it's smooth round pink surface. I tried, but couldn't contain myself anymore. I came so hard, pumping my sperm inside her, and dying to know more. I decided I would ask her later, when the time was right.

This was just the beginning, before it got dangerous, and before, well, more to come.

*****

Thanks for reading, look forward to upcoming chapters!

12