Trust Me, I'm a Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jesus!" he sighs. It's barely a whimper. He is mine now... and he is about to surrender all to me. The moment has come to take possession of his gorgeous, tight little hole. I'd take a guess that just at this moment he is trying to ratify the rights and wrongs of his submission to me, searching for some intellectual, Freudian reason for allowing himself to be treated like this.

Yet, I think it's something more basic.

Isn't it that he simply wants to feel a mature man filling his bottom with a lovely big cock, stretching him, violating him, soiling him with his seed? Remember... whatever device a woman may choose to pleasure a man with, she cannot possibly possess him in the way a man can. A real cock is something she can never give him, because by its very nature its pleasure is unique and one that only a man - one who understands the special needs of a special person - can give.

His body arches and I attempt to penetrate him for the first time in his life. I tell him to take a deep breath and hold it in. Another waft of 'underarm' catches me as he squirms against me. His excitement betrays him. But he needn't worry. I love His smell; in fact I could quite easily eat him. Now with steady, insistent pressure I feel my cock sliding into him. It is exquisite.

His anal tract sheathes me like a silken glove, wrapping itself around my sliding piston, clasping, keeping me snug and warm, sucking the meat into its greedy mouth. I feel his sphincter nip steadily at the base of my cock before I make the outstroke. What a delightful fuck he is, and how I will love soothing his innards with my balm when the time comes.

I frig him the final strokes to bring his journey to an end and also to synchronise our orgasms. I feel the pulsation in his shaft as the sperm rises from his balls and this is the moment I allow myself a similar pleasure and inject my own tribute deep into his bowels.

I fold my hand around the end of his cock to trap the pulsing emission, allowing the viscous liquid to pool warmly in my palm. Then, having satisfied myself that I have milked him dry, I carefully withdraw my hand and study the result. The pearly jism seems to swirl and dance before my eyes as if it has a life of its own - which of course, it has.

I lift the potion to my nose, allowing the strange ammonic fragrance to fill my nostrils. I dip my tongue into the slimy puddle, the tart tang nipping my taste buds and for a moment I consider devouring it in total. But this is our first meeting (I hope there will be many more) and I still have one final challenge for him that will further prove his willingness to serve me both now, and in the future before I let him go home today.

Keeping myself lodged inside him, I move my hand toward his side-turned face and notice a bead of sweat trickling down his neck. He is panting like a beaten dog, but gradually his breathing slows and he becomes calm. I offer the prize to his sensual lips, the result of our union, inviting him to partake. His eyelids flutter dreamily for a moment, as if his cum were acting like smelling salts on him, bringing him back to reality. He opens his eyes, unsure where he is and what has happened to him. He will feel different. Perhaps it is because I have possessed him so completely, soiled him and left my indelible mark.

"Now, you little slut," I say to him, "I want you to prove your subservience and dedication to me once and for all. So will you accept the day's final challenge? Come on, taste and then swallow this delicious seed -- I dare you!

THE END

12