Trustworthy People Ch. 01

Story Info
A bride to be gets new initiation at bachelorette party.
1.5k words
3.72
84.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire awoke just before 0900. She rolled over in her bed to find David had not come home from his bachelor party. Rays of sunlight were shinning through the window giving a preview to a beautiful day. She smiled to her self before deciding to force herself out of the bed and take a shower. Claire rose from the bed and began to walk across the bedroom to the bathroom. She could not help but feel a tiny bit of jealousy building inside of her knowing her husband to be did not return from his last balls to the wall celebration of being a single man. She loves and trusts David completely and wants him to have a great time with his friends.

David was a wonderful man at the age of 26, 6'01 225lbs of lean muscle, dark hair and the most seductive green eyes topped of with a six pack and dark tan skin. Claire was beautiful in her own right as well. She stood at 5'04 and 112 lbs. She was completely happy with her body. As David would be tall dark and handsome Claire was blonde haired and blue eyed. She was happy to have a small waist with as David would describe "the best tits a man could ask for". At the age of 25 she had 36 C cup size breast that are still perky as when they developed them at 15.

As Claire turned on the water and waited for it to turn hot (which always took to long in her opinion) she could not help but think back to her bachelorette party two nights prior. As stated David and Claire have a great relationship with trust and a love all girls dream about at a young age, the perfect relationship. Claire had gone to her friend Kelly's house for a good time with her close friends and girls in her wedding party.

It was a typical night full of bachelorette fun with plenty of drinking and gifts such as skimpy outfits (leaving nothing to the imagination) and fun toys for her and the groom. Claire turned red in the face when Kelly and Shianna presented her with her final gift, a male stripper. After all of the alcohol consumed during the evening Claire found herself more relaxed and visualizing what she may see. She knew she wasn't doing anything David would disapprove of; they discussed the possibility of strippers at their parties.

Claire sat in an armless wooden chair in the center of Kelly's living room while her friends spread out and created a circle around her and the stripper. Before Claire could new it, her private stud was down to his crimson bikini style thong dancing for the bride to be. Claire loved having all of her friends standing around her cheering her on. It had been a while since the last time she had been this tipsy. As her dancer approached her, Claire could see he was hard.

Claire gasped as she could clearly see his erect monster through the thin material. Having never been in this type of situation Claire found herself feeling like a school girl waiting for her first kiss. With all of the alcohol doing its job Claire's heart was pounding as her exclusive XXX show was progressing.

As the crowd of drunken women cheered Claire found herself touching her dancers' body. She took in every inch of his body with her hands. Claire looked to her friends with a never ending smile, but as she turned her head her smile dissipated and her eyes went wide. Claire was now staring at the most beautiful cock she had ever seen, 9 inches long and much thicker than her fiancé.

Claire found herself totally entranced staring at the rock hard cock dangling in front of her. Claire's head was spinning until she realized her friends were cheering her on shouting "play with your present". As Claire was extending her right hand toward his penis she looked up at his face. Her new dirty secret was looking down at her with a seductive grin as he watched this engaged woman reaching toward his waiting cock. As Claire took his rod in her hand she marveled at its thickness and before her brain could tell her not to, she was stroking him.

Oblivious to all things around her Claire quickly found herself wanting to feel his cock all over her body. She was pulled from her fantasy as Kelly came to her side and snatched the stiff penis from her hand and began to pleasure her dancer.

As the bathroom mirror began to collect steam Claire began to undress. As she took off her shirt she looked at her self in the remnants of the mirror. As she stared into the portion of glass free of condensation she began to relive the events of her final wicked adventure before being happily married to a wonderful man. Claire let her mind go back to that night as she rubbed her breasts while she gazed into the mirror. She hoped David would be home any minuet and make love to her.

Claire sat in her chair and watched Kelly with a blank stare. Her bridesmaid and host had her dancers' dick in her mouth. Kelly looked up at the entertainment and released his slippery cock and pointed it toward Claire. Claire knew she had already crossed the line she and David had agreed to by touching this mans cock, but while in her moment of reflection she opened her mouth and accepted him into her mouth.

She couldn't believe she was doing this, she was sucking him as hard as she could. Claire released the hard cock from her mouth after the stripper asked her if she was enjoying her party. She used her right hand to stroke his shaft while nodding her head and giving an enthusiastic "yes". Her strippers looked down at her and said "don't use your right hand, use the left, and let me see that ring your man bought you".

Claire grabbed her entertainers ready to explode cock with her left hand. Claire looked up at her stripper as he stared down at her engagement ring clad hand as he watched her ring travel back and fourth over his eager cock. This is what he loved; he had become a stripper for the money. He had always been well endowed and loved getting to touch women, but in the last few months he found he loved his bachelorette routine.

He discovered he had a fetish for engaged women, not married, but brides to be. Kelly and Shianna approached Claire from behind with a white veil and placed it on her head. The stripper looked down at Claire and said "this is a new bachelorette party tradition" as he winked at her. "What ever you do, don't stop." Claire continued to stroke her commander with her left hand while wearing a wedding veil. She was well aware of what she was doing was wrong, but it didn't stop her. She would be married in less than a week to the love of her life. She would satisfy him and only him. A decision she was proud to make, but tonight she was dirty.

After tonight she would say good bye to pleasing men, she would be faithful to David for the rest of her life, and she couldn't be happier. Tonight was one last fun night with the girls, and a stripper. Claire heard him begin to breathe hard and feel his body tremble. Trent reached down and lifted her veil.

He let out a gasp as Claire continued to jack him off causing him to begin to cum. The room was full of cheers as every bit of cum landed on Claire's face. As she continued to jerk him, Trent looked down at his latest victory and said "now you can get married".

She had to admit she did feel guilty for her actions on that night. She had broken the only rule she and her fiancé had set, no touching. God she missed David and wanted him home. Now fully naked she put her robe on the rack and began to step into the shower. She let the hot water fall all over her body as she fantasized about David.

She heard the door bell ring. She heard it ring 12 more times in a very brief period of time. She knew David would just come inside, not ring the bell. Someone being this persistent must be important. Claire switched off the water and decided her shower could wait. She went to her bedroom and selected one of her bikinis from a drawer; she might as well get some sun on this gorgeous day.

She selected David's favorite (really skimpy) as a surprise for when he came home. There was one more ring of the door bell as Claire walked down stairs to see what was so important. Claire finally reached the front door and unlocked the deadbolt and opened the door. Claire was surprised to see Luke, David's good friend and coworker, at the door. She greeted him with a smile, but she could tell he had something on his mind. Luke had a grim look on his face as he began to speak.

To be continued......