Trusty

Story Info
A young man auditions as an older man's "Wife".
5.1k words
3.92
29.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nils Huim
Nils Huim
185 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

As I lay there it occurred to me that I'd never been in bed with another man before. All my other same-sex encounters had either taken place on couches or standing or down on the floor or even on a staircase once. There or on the beach or out in the water or in my backyard or out in the woods somewhere. Then, as I lay on my right side and he on his left and we held each other and kissed it occurred to me that I actually had been in bed with a man before. Men. But that had only been on a few occasions and those had only been purely for fucking not for tender lovemaking like this.

My new friend smiled at me and caressed my hair and said let's do 69 so we rolled into position as natural as anything with me on top with my cock pointing down and his pointing up at me. We sucked each other and the dual sensations were wonderful and it occurred to me further that I'd only ever done 69 with another man once or twice and it hadn't been as good as this. After a few minutes he said he wanted to fuck me and I said sure how do you want me and he took the pillows behind his head and stacked them in bed's center and said lie on top of these and spread your legs. And as I did and I lay there waiting while he lubed his bare cock I smiled to myself and was glad I'd prepared myself for him before coming over just in case this happened. He wanted me and I wanted him and this was perfect. And it was somewhat amazing to me that this had all happened so fast. It seemed like just minutes ago we were sitting on his couch fully clothed having cocktails and touching and getting to know one another.

Now as he pushed into me he asked if I was OK and I replied that I was just fine and he pushed in deeper saying I was the perfect fit for him. And I laughed through the slight discomfort and said no he was the perfect fit for me and we both laughed. And then he was all the way in me and my lover paused again and kindly asked if I was all right again and I replied I was and begged him to fuck me baby. And he did. He held me by the bones of my narrow hips and worked me slowly as if we had all night which we did and I realized once again this was what it felt like to be made love to rather than just fucked. And as I lay there blissfully receiving him I couldn't help but wonder if I'd at last found a man who loved me. A partner. A mate. A father-figure even. And I moaned and he moaned as he worked his rhythm and he said I was one of the best fucks he'd ever had. And I thought about all the other men in his life and his bare cock now inside me and how we hadn't even discussed condoms and now it was too late and I no longer cared. I wanted his bare cock in me just like this and when the time came I wanted him to shoot his load deep inside me.

Just as I was thinking this he stopped his motion and said he wanted me to roll over. He wanted to fuck me on my back. And as he pulled out of me his glossy cock sprang upwards he was so hard. And I pushed the stack of pillows back toward the headboard and settled in and spread my slender legs as he came forward holding his cock and I lifted my legs thinking this is just how it feels to be a woman. To receive. To be bred. And as he entered me again oh so easily this time I wrapped my legs around him tightly and crossed my ankles and held on. And as he resumed his motion he laughed and said not so tight honey and I loosened my legs' grip and laughed and said sorry.

And as he fucked me in this new position I was certain of one thing. There was no disputing this and no exceptions this time. No one had ever fucked me on my back before. Smiling down at me while making love. The only thing all the others had ever been interested in was my ass. My hole. This was unique in my experience. This was how lovemaking between two men should be.

Now my lover brought his hands to my flat chest and kneaded what little flesh there was and said too bad you don't have tits.

And I giggled and joked that could be arranged. Though I didn't know how.

And he said he knew a doctor.

And now I was more thrilled than ever with my new friend and lover knowing that he might like me fem. Aside from a discreet pair of ebony panties under my jeans and my shaved body I'd shown up masculine for him. Not knowing for sure what he wanted and not wanting to turn him off. Now I closed my eyes to his rhythm and saw myself from above with my encircling legs in black thigh-highs and a matching black-lace bra and wearing a wig and my face painted and my lips glossed bright cherry-red.

My eyes opened as he bent way over and kissed my lips. I raised my head off the pillows and we kissed as he fucked me. And after breaking off the kiss he blinked at me and said without a smile I think I may've found my soulmate.

And despite the rush of almost tearful emotion I said nothing in return. Not yet anyway. I'd been disappointed by men so many times.

And my lover reached down and worked his hands behind my back as I reached up likewise and now he was not so much fucking me as rutting me forcefully and I cried out with each thrust as he said with strangled voice I'm gonna cum! and I said cum in me baby and his shouts drowned out my cries as he thundered his load in me.

Then it was over.

And moments later it was as if a morning fog had cleared and the sun had broken through.

My lover's penis was out of me and dangling glossy but otherwise clean. Beautiful. Spent. And I carried his seed inside me now and was pleased with myself.

And as he knelt there and I lay there and we caught our breath I envisioned myself pulling on discarded sissy panties and dancing across his carpet to his bathroom with the agile delicacy of a young doe. Instead I pulled my slender legs up and swung them around and said I'll get a towel and he patted my thigh in gentle passing while still catching his breath.

And after I returned with a wet towel after wiping my crack clean and was now cleaning off his limp penis off he said I'm getting too old for this.

No you're not I said.

In the old days I could've fucked my partner three times straight. Or partners he smiled. But that was back in the days of poppers and I'm off all stimulants now. Doctor's orders. I'm not even allowed to take Viagra anymore.

You don't need it I said.

When I have a beautiful 20-year-old in my bed? Maybe not.

I'm 25 I said.

That's 20 to me. You reach a certain age and everyone under 30 looks the same.

On the one hand my new lover hadn't told me to get dressed and leave. On the other he was turning maudlin after his orgasm. And at the moment I didn't care to be reminded that this greying man was old enough to be my father. And perhaps then some.

I'll go wash out this towel I said. He grabbed my wrist. My lover was sitting on the foot of the bed now still recovering his breath.

I want to put my finger up your ass he said. And he turned me with one hand and pushed the middle finger of the other in me to the knuckle. After his cock and fifteen minutes of fucking it went in easily. He left it there.

His free hand now reached around and grasped the erection I'd mostly lost during anal sex. He stroked it. It was still partly limp.

I feel bad he said. We haven't done anything about this yet.

It's OK I said. I don't like to cum when I'm with another man. I lose interest.

I know the feeling he laughed. Softly. He pulled his finger out and told me to turn around and get down on my knees.

I obeyed.

He told me to lick his finger. There was a faint odor to it but it smelled and tasted mainly of sweet lube. After I'd licked it clean he told me someday but not today he wanted me to rim his ass. He said it was hairy and I laughed and said I knew. I was still down on my knees. He asked me if I liked a hairy ass and I told him I'd love his hairy ass. I asked him if he was sure he didn't want me to lift his legs and rim his ass right now while I was down on my knees but he said no enough for right now let's go have another drink.

I was relieved. My new partner wanted more than sex. He hadn't asked me to leave. Yet. This was promising.

He asked me if I could stay for supper. I was both thrilled and amused. Supper. What an old-fashioned term. It was the same one my mother used. Instead of dinner. Sometimes in the late afternoon after sex mom would wake up and stretch her beautiful legs and toes and declare time to get up and make us some supper.

I'm not bragging the older man said. But I'm a very good cook.

Are you? I didn't know what to say. The double shot of vodka in the martini he'd made for me was getting to me. I hadn't eaten since midday. Plus mom had given me an enema before leaving the house. I was empty inside. I ate another green olive off the plastic spear.

I had pulled on my briefs after adhering a pantyliner to the seat. Just as a precaution. My host was still naked. His thick middle-aged body really was hairy. I hadn't paid much attention before now. Now I stood there fantasizing about getting on my knees and parting his cheeks and kissing and licking his hole. And pushing my tongue inside and tasting his sweetness. The rich fetid flavors. I'd tasted women before but men seemed even sweeter. I preferred men. Their dark sweet holes.

I asked him what I could do for him and as I did so realized I still hadn't learned his name yet. He'd signed his emails DH. And when I added his cell phone to my contacts I'd entered his name once again as DH. Now it was too late to ask. Wasn't it? Perhaps I could riffle his wallet later and find his driver's license?

He told me to go in the small dining room adjacent his kitchen where I'd find a wine chiller. The top half was for red he said and the bottom half for whites. He said we'd have a fancy white tonight to celebrate our union and directed me to pull out a bottle with a blue foil. It would say Rombauer on the label. It was a chardonnay.

I didn't know about foil and had never heard the name Rombauer before but I found the bottle and brought it back to the kitchen and was told there was an opener in a nearby drawer. I found it amusing again that my host had referred to our sexual encounter as a union. Another old fashioned term. I'd never opened a bottle with a cork in it before and after observing my struggles he left the stovetop long enough to laugh and say observe and cut the crown of the blue foil off and then insert the tip of the corkscrew in the cork and expertly twist it in and then lever it out. He smelled the cork then passed it to me and said smell.

What am I smelling? I asked.

You're testing for imperfections he said. The cork should either smell neutral or like fermented grape juice. Nothing else. If it does the wine is tainted. Bad. He told me to twist the cork off the silver screw and then to slide out two goblet-style glasses from the rack mounted underneath the cabinet. The goblet glasses were the big round ones.

As he returned to the stove he said I would need to learn about these things because fetching the wine would be one of my duties whenever I came over and stayed the night with him. His chin doubled his throat as he looked over at me. You are spending the night correct?

I hesitated. This was unexpected. We'd talked about spending the evening together. We'd talked about going to bed and having sex. But he'd never mentioned anything to me by email on phone about spending the night. It was not that I minded it was—

My dog I said. My dog's been in since early afternoon. I have to get home and let my dog out I explained.

He looked back at me from the stove where chicken breasts were sautéing and said I thought you lived with your mother.

I do.

Then why can't your mother let the dog out?

He needs to be walked. And she relies on me to do those things. And the last time I asked her to do it I said it turned into a disaster.

He flipped the chicken breasts with tongs and asked what happened.

My mother's unwell I said. She kind of got lost.

Is she...elderly? he asked.

No. She has emotional issues.

He dropped asparagus spears into a shallow pan of boiling water and asked what my dog's name was.

Trusty I replied.

Rusty?

Trusty. With a T.

My host found this amusing. Like a prison inmate he asked. A trusty?

I didn't know what this meant. It was like opening a bottle with a cork in it.

Listen he said. Call mom on the phone right now and tell you're staying over at a friend's tonight. Do you have a backyard?

Yes.

I'm an attorney he added. I know how to handle these things. Tell mom to take Trusty for a walk in the backyard. That way she can't get lost. Go ahead. Hurry up. We haven't even toasted our union yet. Go call mom.

I had to admit this was a perfect solution. Brilliant. And as I entered his livingroom in search of my backpack and the phone somewhere inside it I couldn't help realizing I was getting semi-hard again. Why I wondered. It was hardly an erotic moment if you discounted the fact that I'd been staring at my host's bare ass for the past fifteen minutes. But that wasn't it. What then?

Mission accomplished he asked upon my return?

I think so.

She'll be fine. You'd be surprised. As an estate attorney I've had many dealings with the elderly.

She's not elderly I protested. Nevertheless picturing her sagging breasts. Sagging above me as she rode my cock and I rose up to suck her hardened nipples and the limpid flesh surrounding them.

Your mother. Does she own her house or rent?

We rent I replied.

Good. I have the perfect solution. For all of us. I'll find a loophole in the lease and dissolve it. Then we'll move you and your mother in here he said. You probably didn't notice but I have a mother-in-law out back above my garage.

I was confused. A mother-in-law? He was pouring chardonnay into the goblets on the counter. They were shallow pours. He said this is how much you put in somebody's glass at one time. That way the wine has room to breathe in the glass. Do you know what I mean by breathe?

I thought about him huffing and puffing after he finished fucking me. No I said.

Open up he explained. The wine will open up even more when you swirl it in the glass like so. More critical with reds than whites but still he added. He held up his glass. He was grinning behind it. The liquid golden.

Here's to us. To a long and fruitful relationship. Salut he said.

We clinked glasses.

We drank.

Isn't that delicious he asked.

It was. It was fragrant. Buttery. I drank again. With his free hand he was caressing my semi-hard cock through the black microfiber.

We still haven't done anything about this he said.

It's OK I replied. I'm still thinking about eating your ass.

He laughed. And I'm still thinking about you eating it. But supper's almost ready.

Supper.

Another time he said. So you like me? You'd like to come back?

I'd love to I said.

And I'd love for you to. I'd like for us to become a couple. A regular thing.

I'd like that too.

You don't mind the fact that I'm older? The age difference he asked?

I like the fact that you're older I replied. Stable. Reliable. A good lover.

He laughed for some reason.

I let my emotions get the best of me and reached out and cupped his spent balls and said I've always wanted a man in my life. An older man preferably.

Where's your father he asked.

I don't know. I never met him.

Your mother never remarried?

No.

Does she keep to herself?

Pretty much.

As I say he said I have a solution to all our problems.

I wasn't aware there were any. Aside from Trusty needing to be walked. My mother hadn't answered. I'd left a voicemail.

You'll move in here he said. With me. Your mother and Trusty can live in the apartment above the garage. Is she too old to climb stairs?

She's not old.

Good then. Does she know you're gay?

She knows I'm bi I'm said.

This too the man found amusing. A distinction without a difference in my book he said. You love to be fucked. Is she OK with it?

She just tells me to always practice safe sex. That's all.

Do you he asked with a smile.

Obviously not I laughed.

Don't worry I'm healthy. Are you?

Yes.

Promise?

I promise.

We'll get bloodwork done. OK? Hunky-dory.

It's fine with me I said.

Good. Then we don't have a problem. He pulled his hand from my thinly covered genitals and set his glass down. It was empty. He told me to fill it to the same level as his initial pour. He told me I was now officially his sommelier.

Another word I didn't understand at the time. It sounded like he'd said small liar.

He went back to the stove and asked what I thought about his idea. His proposal.

I told him I'd have to talk to mom.

He said to tell her that unlike now her rent would be nominal. He advised that since she was aware of my sexual preferences that I be completely honest with her. About our relationship. He asked for the bottle of Rombauer and splashed some in the sizzling pan and said he was deglazing it. He said he would teach me how to cook to his liking. And then someday I would cook and clean for him as well as attending to his sexual needs. I would always need to be at his disposal he said. Whatever time of day or night. And that my ass would always need to be clean for him.

I'll pack the enema bag I joked.

He laughed and said I was a good sport. He said he was ready to plate our dinner and told me to get down two plates from the cabinet.

These plates weren't round and white like mom and I ate on but oblong and rectangular and colorful and divided into three concave sections. I watched as he put the sautéed chicken in one compartment and the buttered new potatoes in the other and the still bright-green asparagus in the third. Over these he drizzled more melted butter and squeezed a half lemon. He said this is how asparagus should be served. The spears should still be bright green but fork tender. Some people he said poured cheese or sauces over their asparagus but this only served to camouflage the true taste. To drown it out. The delicious subtlety of it. It was like swallowing cum he said. Better if your partner jacked off into your mouth rather than you sucking him to the end. In which case your own saliva would dilute the taste.

He handed me the two steaming oblong plates and said in the near future you'll do the cooking and choose and pour the appropriate wine and set the table. He said I had much to learn and I agreed. I'd already absorbed so much over the past 20 minutes standing next-to-naked with him in his kitchen. His sperm still deep inside me. I loved his mature presence. He gave my pantied bottom a pat and sent me on my way to the dining room.

He told me I was to always sit on the near side of the slanted table so that I could easily get up to refill his wine or water glass or attend to any of his other needs. He said next time I came over he wanted me to dress fem for him. To be his wife. And as I sat there across the table from him following his lead and eating my asparagus with buttery fingers I smiled inwardly thinking that I would be sitting here wearing wig and makeup and bra and lace panties and thigh-highs and half-heels and with my mouth leaving red lip prints on the edge of my wine and water glass next time. It sent a thrill through me running from my dilated rectum to my throat. I swallowed. This was heaven. Bliss! Exactly what I'd always dreamed of.

My future husband was holding his empty wine glass up however. He was not smiling. This is what I mean when I say you have much to learn he said. My wine glass is empty but you haven't anticipated this and jumped to refill it.

He went on to say you'll be my wife in the old-fashioned traditional sense. And as I leapt up to get the frosted Rombauer bottle that antiquated word supper came to mind again.

Nils Huim
Nils Huim
185 Followers
12