Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I what?!"

"You got turned on by that porno and I realised you were into the same kind of thing I was. I wanted to know how far you'd go. Then I kinda got carried away I guess."

"...kinda got carried away?" I repeated sardonically. "You've got me tied to a bed, half naked!" In light of his recent confession, I expected him to apologise and untie me. He didn't.

His eyes swept over my body in that hungry way they had. "I do, don't I?" he smiled gratifyingly. My breath quickened as I caught sight of his hard cock jump in excitement, while he looked intently at my mostly naked form. "I just have a few more questions, then if you still want me to, I'll untie you. Agreed?" He seemed genuine enough, so I nodded in agreement. "Do you believe me; about Paul and Jack?" I thought back over the last few weeks that made up our entire relationship and even though I didn't like it, I admitted I really did believe they were capable of that. I nodded that I believed him and he let out a rush of breath that he'd been holding. "If you weren't Paul's girlfriend, would something more have happened between us tonight?" I thought about how he'd made me feel, about how close I'd come to surrendering myself to him, even though I believed I was still with Paul. I looked at him, studying his face, his body. Wow, he really was one hot alpha male. I nodded again and his beautiful smile lit up his face. "Last question: Will you forgive me?" I was gob-smacked, stunned, after everything that had passed between us in such a short period, I'd felt so many contradictorily feelings: pain, pleasure, frustration, horror, fear, lust, but right now I couldn't help but notice the way in which he was still stroking my hair soothingly.

Could I forgive him? "Yes" I'd meant to answer in my head. However, what shocked me more was the absolute resolution in my voice. I could forgive him. He smiled and that smile lit up his face and that was when I knew I wanted to forgive him. He leaned down to untie my wrists. "Wait!" I cried, halting him in the process "You don't have to, if you don't want to". I could hardly believe what I was saying; it seemed I was finally agreeing to what my pussy had been telling me all along.

12