Truth and Consequences Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No master, I am yours completely, for now and forever," Trish said emphatically. "Now with that out of the way, I want you to crawl over to Lacey and Angel and you must pleasure them with your tongue and fingers to orgasm before I let you go any further tonight. This will prove your dedication to me and becoming my good little submissive slut wife and it will also be you thanking them for being here tonight."

Trish was shocked to hear her husband command her to go down on these two ladies, one she had been friends with for years and the other someone she barely had even met. But if that is what her husband and master commanded that is exactly what she would do, she wanted him to see her dedication and she leaned began crawling toward the two ladies, looking over her shoulder and up at her master she whispered, "Yes, my master and sir, I will do as you ask, only because you command it."

Lacey wasn't quite sure what she was to do, she had never been in the position with a woman to be in any form of control. When Steve had included one other girl that they had both decided together upon allowing into their bedroom, it had been mutual play and at the command of Steve. Now she was just supposed to sit here and allow, rather have Trish lick and finger her pussy until she came. She looked up at Steve who nodded and told her to sit back and enjoy.

"Angel, while my wife is completing the pleasuring of Lacey, I want you to tug her chain, and also to suck on those big nipples of Lacey's and be rough with them, for I know that will help her get off even sooner."

Angel gleefully jumped up, "Yes, sir," she quipped as she lifted Lacey's shirt and began to unfasten the front clasps of her bra. Her hand went down to Trish's chain as soon as she had latched onto one of Lacey's nipples and she tugged the chain rhythmically trying to bring pain and pleasure to the woman.

Steve shot Dave a glance and stepped to his friend, "I didn't know you wanted all of this Dave," he chortled, "I love to see women together but I wouldn't have expected it tonight, not with Lacey anyway. Now normally you need to ask another subs Dom if he approves of your request but seeing as how I liked your request and wanted to see it anyway, I wasn't about to object. Just be careful doing that or you may find a Dom up in your face, permission from ones Dom is always expected and it shows respect for the other."

"I'm sorry Steve, I just got wrapped up in the moment and I thank you for your words of wisdom, I do think that Lacey deserves this though, I know that Trish has been a bitch to her a few times and not thought twice about it. I think that so far things are going splendidly and that Trish may just be ready to be taught a few more lessons tonight. I'm still unsure when I will fuck her ass the first time though. It ranks high on my to do list, but I want her ready and begging for it when it happens any suggestions on how to make that happen?"

"Oh yes Dave," Steve began, "there are many ways to bring that about, the first of which is just what you have laid out for her, enemas and small plugs progressively getting larger works wonders. Or you could do this, you could have that other beauty Angel give her a full massage and then work oil into Trish's asshole, let her finger your wife and tease her ass until Trish needs to feel a hard cock there. That is just one method, another would be to do that tonight, have her be lubed up by Lacey and Angel and worked into a frenzy and then fuck her, but after a few minutes switch to her tight asshole and fuck her ass hard in front of all of us. That would be the humiliation and breaking point beyond a doubt for her. It would push her fears about anal sex to the top and would humiliate her by being fucked in the ass in front of friends and strangers."

"I like all of those ideas and it's too bad I can't do them all tonight dammit," Dave responded.

Steve and Dave looked on as Trish slowly licked her way up each of Lacey's thighs and then as the girl began to wiggle Trish grabbed hold of her panties and tugged them down. Angel was busy sucking and pulling on Lacey's nipples with her teeth as she tugged Trish's chain repeatedly. This was a very wonderful site for both men and they knew it wouldn't be long before they were each fucking at least one of the women in this room. Trish tugged the panties on Lacey off and tossed them aside, she had never licked or even tasted another woman but before the evening was over she would have made two of them cum with her tongue and fingers. This was what her fantasies had been fueled by for so long. Thoughts of being made to conquer her inhibitions and things she thought taboo. Dave was bringing out the true slut inside and she knew that this was only the beginning she didn't know if he planned on fucking Angel but secretly she hoped he would, she wanted to see her domineering husband now take this pretty slut that was giving her pleasure and pain while tugging the chain on her nipples and clit. She didn't know why that excited her but it did immensely.

Trish's tongue began to lap up and down the wheelchair bound woman's slit. Soon enough the folds opened on their own and Trish probed the depths with her tongue, she was tentative at first but as she tasted the honey sweet nectar inside Lacey she craved more. What she had figured might disgust her turned her on and made her want to do and even better job than she had been prepared to do. She thrust her tongue into the folds of the woman's pussy and began to flick her tongue over her clit while she slipped two fingers in Lacey's tight snatch. It was different that when she fingered herself, she could feel Lacey's inner walls clutching at her fingers as she wiggled them inside her and teased the girl as she lapped at her clit.

Lacey was near orgasm as Angel sucked and chewed on her nipples and tugged them with her teeth, it just added to the sensation of Trish between her thighs. Knowing that Trish had never gone down on a woman before and that she was enthusiastic about it now and was holding nothing back made Lacey wild with lust. She grabbed Trish's head and held her in one place pulling her into her pussy as Trish flicked her tongue repeatedly over her clit. She felt the orgasm hit her at once, no more waiting she just exploded with a loud moan as Trish continued wiggling her fingers against her g-spot.

Dave stepped behind Trish and swatted her ass hard spurring her on as she tongued and fingered Lacey. He watched as Angel tugged the chain even harder and then when he looked up at Steve he was a bit taken back. His friend had undone his pants and pulled them off along with his boxers and now had his hard cock sliding over Lacey's lips urging her to suck his cock. Dave watched Lacey open her mouth to moan and as she did she swallowed Steve's prick deep into her mouth.

Steve could take no more and he began thrusting his hard pink flesh inside his submissive Lacey's tight warm mouth. She sucked cock better than any other woman he had ever been with. He had planned on waiting for Dave to disrobe and begin fucking one of the women but he couldn't hold back and hadn't seen a reason to either.

Trish slowly pulled away from Lacey's clenching pussy and turned to face Angel. She wanted to devour this girl and give her pleasure and tease her equally. And as she began to push Angel back so she was lying on the floor she felt Dave's hand in her hair holding her still. "Wait cunt there is something I need to do first."

Thanks for reading and please remember to vote or send feedback. MV

12