Truth And Dare Game Turns To Orgy

Story Info
Four Indian friends play truth and dare.
1.9k words
3.99
40.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Priyanka; I am 21 year old single girl studying management in Delhi. I belong to Lucknow and living in Delhi in an apartment. My father works in Govt office. I am 5'9" in height and weight 55 KGs. I own a perfect 36-24-36 figure which many ladies dies to own. My breasts are natural and own a set of extra sensitive nipples. I own an ass to die for.

This story starts when I had recently shifted to Delhi and was a new comer in the town. It was first day of hostel when I became friends with Ruchi my roommate. Room was a small one and had a TV and attached washroom. Ruchi is a very attractive girl and more beautiful than me. She has 36DD breasts where-in I am just 36C. She was friendly and outspoken. She asked if I had any boyfriend to which I denied. She was also single and not having any boy friend.

Both of us getting very comfortable with each other and started sharing stuffs together and even secrets though I had not too much to share. Ruchi had a boyfriend before sometime in school and they both had sex too. She told me every detail about their first experience and how she was disappointed and she dumped her boyfriend. Being from the average family background, I was very conservative in my dressing. On other side, Ruchi was very fashionable and had a good collection of clothes.

During first year of college, she met a guy called Gaurav and they both started dating. I used to get bore when she was out on dates, and used to watch TV. After another week of dating, Ruchi started spending nights with Gaurav and used to come in mornings. She also used to tell me about the amazing sex both of them were having. I used to imagine both of them having a wonderful sex while watching TV and used to play with myself at least twice a day but never got courage to date an unknown guy. I told Ruchi about this and she started giggling and asked me if she can be of any help. I didn't utter a word and kept the routine going.

One day, both of us were invited to Gaurav's house for a party. It was his birthday and I was told that we will have a blast and also had planned to stay at his home. I dressed up in a classy tight jeans and crop top. Ruchi was wearing a jean short and matching top. There might be around 20-25 people at his party, almost of same age group. Gaurav introduced me to his friends specially Ravi. Ravi was a handsome guy and almost same height as mine. He was fair, slim and looked smart.

After the party, people started leaving. It was I, Ruchi, Gaurav and Ravi left and around 11 pm. Gaurav and Ruchi were sitting on the sofa and I and Ravi were sitting on chairs watching TV. Gaurav asked if we wanted to play some games. It was Ruchi who said let's play strip games and started grinning at me. I was feeling wet just by thought of getting naked in front of two guys and before I could say anything all three of them had agreed. We all agreed to let Gaurav fix the rules as it was his birthday.

Gaurav– Ok, we will play truth and dare. Nobody will be able to take two consecutive truths as it will make the game dull. If anyone of us refused to perform the dare, all others will decide what to do with the person which he/she will not be able to refuse. No question will be repeated.

He tossed the coin to see who go first and then we were to go round robin. Guys will decide question/ dare for girls and vice-a-versa. We all sat on floor, Ruchi, Gaurav, Ravi and I in order. It was Ravi who lost the toss and chose truth.

Ruchi– Are you virgin Ravi?

Ravi– That was the most probable question Ruchi, you should be more innovative. Yes, I am still a virgin.

We all laughed at it. It was my turn, and I chose dare.

Gaurav– Priyanka, I want to see your legs first.

My pussy juices started flowing while I removed the jeans. I closed the legs and tried to look other-side and ignore stares on my lovely smooth legs. Ruchi also chose dare.

Ravi– Ruchi I want to see your bra first.

Ruchi removed her top and sat. She was having very nice breasts. Her bra was a white colored not doing enough to hide most of her breasts. I could see both guys were adjusting their seats. I was getting hornier and there was a dark spot on my panties which I was trying to hide. It was Gaurav's turn and he chose dare too.

Me – Gaurav, I want to see you naked and started giggling.

Ruchi was staring at me; she had not expected me to hike the stakes so much. Gaurav was also shocked by my step, but as agreed before he started removing clothes and was soon naked. He was having a nice penis which was erect to its full glory. It was first time; I was seeing a guy naked that too was my friend's boy friend. I was very horny by the time.

Ravi chose dare and was met with the same fate, so as myself and Ruchi in next round. We all were sitting naked in the room and it was Gaurav's turn to choose. Gaurav chose dare.

Ruchi– I want you to suck Priyanka's nipples for five minutes.

Though I had not expected her to include me in dare, I was getting ready for my nipples to be sucked for first time.

Gaurav came next to me and took my left nipple in his mouth. I couldn't believe his cock was getting bigger and must have turned to around 8 inch now. He started sucking my nipple slowly and I was feeling his touch down to my pussy. He took my right nipple between his fingers and started playing with it. Then, he crushed my right nipple using figure and left between his teeth at the same time. I had one tear in my eyes, but enjoying the situation really. I also put my hand on his cock while being sucked and started playing with it. I was on the verge of having an orgasm, but Ruchi called the timeout.

Ravi also chose dare next. I asked him to kiss Ruchi on lips for two minutes. Ravi standup and started kissing Ruchi. Their tongues were exploring each other's mouth and both were enjoying. Next was my turn and I also chose dare.

Gaurav– Priyanka, you need to bring yourself to orgasm.

I was more than happy to do the honor and fucked myself in front of everyone. I could see everyone was playing with themselves slowly.

We all decided after Gaurav's turn we will stop this game. It was Ruchi's turn now and she chose dare too.

Ravi– Ruchi I want you to eat Priyanka's pussy for five minutes.

It was against first time for me when a girl will be eating my pussy. She started eating me. I had never felt so good in my life. I came again just before the time was up.

Gaurav chose dare and Ruchi was very quick to ask him to suck Ravi's cock for 5 minutes. Gaurav agreed and took Ravi's cock in his mouth. I had never seen two guys together, but it was a nice view. Ravi came and I had another first of my life to see the real cum. He came on Gaurav's face.

Ruchi woke up and started sucking cum from Gaurav's face. Ravi came next to me and started kissing me. I replied with passion and we both were on floor kissing each other. He was soon hard and wanted to fuck me. I told him that I am virgin and asked to be careful.

He pushed the head of his cock inside me and pushed himself in, I was in pain but soon it was fine. Now, I was in 7th heaven and enjoying every thrust. I started pushing him back. I see on the other side of the bed, Ruchi and Gaurav were also fucking each other.

Ravi– Priyanka, you little slut, I will fuck you

Ravi was calling me by insulting words like slut, RANDI and etc but I was still pounding myself in arousal towards him. He kept fucking me for around 15 minutes, between this I had cum twice. He cum finally and shot his load between my legs.

Gaurav was still fucking Ruchi and she was making huge noise. After 5-10 minutes Gaurav came in her mouth. Ruchi drank all his cum.

Ruchi– So, Priyanka, you finally lost your virginity

Me–Yes Finally

Gaurav– Priyanka, wait I also want to fuck you

Ravi– I even wants to fuck you again in both your holes.

I was surprised; Ruchi had already fucked Ravi in past that too in ass.

Me– Ruchi, how come you had fucked Ravi?

Ruchi– Yes, I had fucked both of them in past. I love being fucked in both my holes by them. I am sure you too will enjoy that.

Me– I am not sure, I will not ever take anything such big in my ass

Ravi– You little slut Priyanka, you don't have any choice but to take both of us

Me– Ravi don't call me a slut, I am not a slut

Ravi– Who else than slut fucks herself in-front of 2 guys and a girl, who gets her pussy licked by her g/f than a slut? Who else gets fucked by a stranger?

I was not sure if they were right in calling me a slut, but I was still dripping down with erect nipples for everyone to see.

Ravi– Ruchi, you need to lick Priyanka until we are up again. Priyanka, use your hands and mouth and make us hard again.

Ruchi took position and started licking my recently fucked pussy. I took Ravi's cock in my mouth and started sucking the head of it while playing with Gaurav's balls. Ruchi's tongue was fucking me and Ravi was getting hard again. Ravi took his cock out of my mouth and Gaurav replaced him. Ruchi was still busy and licking my pussy juices.

Ravi went behind Ruchi and put his dick on her ass opening. He started pushing the head inside; I could see Ruchi's eyes with some pain. Ruchi shouted loud when the head was inside, Ravi waited till Ruchi started licking me again and then pushed his entire length inside her. Ravi started fucking her ass slowly, I could see his entire cock going inside, coming out and repeat and facial expression of Ruchi too.

Gaurav was hard again in my mouth and was fucking my mouth while Ruchi was giving me the best time. After some time, Ravi filled Ruchi's ass with his cum and Gaurav came inside my mouth. It tasted salty but not bad at all. I drank all his cum.

It was 3AM in the night; we all went to bed as guys had no more energy.