Truth is Stranger than Fiction

Story Info
Expanding horizons in a nudist resort.
2.3k words
4.05
14.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The full quote by Mark Twain is - "Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't."

I was a married man and fortunate enough to retire at age fifty-three. Unfortunately, I became a widower at age fifty-five. Both my wife and I were healthy and although we had sufficient funds for her to retire as well, she loved her job and wasn't ready to give it up.

Her life ended when a man did not heed the warnings of drinking and driving. Receiving news of her death was the saddest moment of my life and the sole consolation was that she didn't suffer.

The following year was a blur and I rarely left the house. My two children visited several times, but they lived on the west coast and had their own jobs and families to care for.

I tried online dating and met some fantastic ladies, but it felt like I was cheating on my wife and my dating life changed from occasional too seldom. Camping had always been a family favourite and I spent the spring and most of the summer camping at various sites. It was lonely, but at least I was outdoors seeing other people enjoying their lives.

We had always camped in a tent, but as the years went by, creature comforts became more important. Sleeping on an air mattress and crawling on the ground wasn't as easy as it once was.

In mid-summer I went online, searching for a camping site that I hadn't been too. The name 'Misty Falls' caught my attention and the photo on the main site looked amazing. Adult only was another plus, but I stopped dead in my tracks when I realized it was a nudist resort.

Prior to children, I had tried to convince my wife to go to a nudist camp, but she was dead set against it. I read through the rules of the park and single people were allowed, but only on a day pass basis only.

The rules also stated that nudity was required in all areas, except on the renters site, where clothing was optional. I thought I would stay mostly on my site and would only venture if I was confident enough to go nude.

The weather for the next few days was unsettled, but the forecast was sunny for the weekend. Booking online for five single days was not possible, so I ended up calling the office.

The co-owner, Alexa answered and we spoke for thirty minutes. She also offered a discount on a week pass, guaranteeing I would enjoy my stay.

Hearing Alexa's voice one day and seeing her nude the next was a bit disconcerting, but after a few minutes, it still felt disconcerting. Guess I wasn't as liberated as I had thought.

Her brown hair curled past her shoulders and her hazel coloured eyes sparkled with a love of life. Her breasts were small and sagged slightly, but it was nice to see the real thing and not those on a computer screen. The counter she stood before hid the rest and she was far more relaxed than I was.

She brought out a map and showed my site and the facilities offered by the campground. Everything was well organized and the paths easy to follow. We went over the rules again and in bold on the sheet was - NO Public Displays of Sexual Activity Will Be Tolerated.

I signed the form, tapped my credit card and was about to leave the office when she asked if I would like to strip now or later. It only took a moment for me to blurt out - later ... thank you.

My site was backed by trees and setting up the tent was a snap. The lack of clothes made the inside of my tent look larger than what it was and I spent the next hour wondering why I had decided to come to a nudist camp.

Some folks were at the pool, others at their site and a few strolling down the paths. As Alexa had stated, the people here came in every size and shape. Most of the men were carrying a few extra pounds and the females ranged from large to petite.

Breast sizes varied as did below, from full bush to bare. Most, if not all men check out other guys and I always tended to check out guys that were nude. Not sure why, other than to be amazed at the variety of sizes and shapes. I trimmed my pubic hair, but was surprised to see the number of men who were bare.

A bare pussy struck me as exceedingly erotic, but no hair above a penis seemed a touch odd.

I remained on my site for the afternoon, reading a book and sipping a beer. I kept my khaki short pants on, but did remove my shoes, socks and shirt. My chest was broad and I did have some chest hair that my wife had enjoyed running her fingers through.

The afternoon sun was beading down and the pool was looking better and better as each minute passed by. Enough was enough and I went inside my tent and slipped off my pants and underwear. I grabbed a towel and stepped into my water shoes, trying to convince myself that with them on, I wasn't nude.

That didn't work, but walking with my towel in front of me helped.

People were friendly and either said hello or nodded. The courtesy at the pool was the same, with hellos and how are you. The only person conscious of their nudity was me, but that somewhat disappeared as I laid down my towel and slipped into the water.

The female form is so sexy and I tried not to be overt as my eyes rolled from one to the other. Checking out the females was one thing, but I was surprised at the amount of time I spent looking at the guy's parts.

They were all soft, but ranged from tiny to fairly long and thick. Most were circumcised, but some were natural and my eyes were reluctant to move away from them.

After a short swim, I lazed on the lounger, enjoying the sun on all parts of my body.

"Excuse me," the lady on the next chair said.

I turned my head to her. "Hi."

"Is this your first time here?" she asked.

"Yes. It's my first time at any camp like this," I replied.

She smiled. "Would you like a bit of advice?"

I thought she was going to admonish me for checking out the people and was prepared to get exceedingly embarrassed.

"I'm a big believer in sun blockers and some parts of the body are more sensitive than others," and she looked down at my penis.

I flushed red and she must have noticed that I didn't have any suntan lotion with me. She offered lotion and I took it from her, rubbing some on my chest, legs and arms. I placed a quarter sized amount on my palm and rubbed it over my balls and penis.

The lotion was cool at first, but heated and melted quickly. I felt the first sign of blood entering my penis and quickly removed my hand and thought of something that I disliked the most. Luckily the flow stopped and I handed the bottle back to the lady.

She smiled and opened the book she had been reading.

I barbequed a few hot dogs and didn't even think about the fact that I was completely nude. It was beginning to cloud up and the bottoms of some clouds ranged from light to dark gray.

It was still early and I planned a walk around the site and to the Misty Falls. This time, I wasn't self-conscious and even stopped to chat with some of the passerbys. Alexa strolled by and I did notice that was shaven and had lovely soft lips.

Guys are visual animals and I wondered if women were as well, but just had the sense not to admit it.

I crossed over a wooden bridge and the creek below was filled from the waterfall. The waterfall was about fifty feet high and a small rainbow stretched over the top. The water was cold and after a few steps the water's surface was touching my ball sac. It was refreshing and I bent my knees until the water reached my belly button.

A shivering chill rushed over me and that was my cue to step out of the water. I looked down and my sac was crinkled tight and my penis looked to be no more than an inch. My wife said my six and half inches was perfect and was amazed that it could go from so small to so big. Hearing her say - big, was great for my ego.

I laughed. My ego shrunk to the same size as my penis.

Walking and sunshine helped my penis return to its normal size, which didn't seem that big.

I was headed towards a large unit when I felt the first drop of water on my shoulder. A man was sitting on his deck and waved me over as more drops fell to the ground. Darker clouds were blowing over and my choice was to run to my tent or have some company under a dry roof.

I broke into a quick walk and was aware of my swaying penis and a man's eyes looking at me there. He stood up and his flaccid dick was long, thick and natural.

We shook hands.

"Hello. I'm Carl. Join me and have a seat."

"Thank you." I said. "I'm John."

Carl poured a tea and refreshed his cup.

"I haven't seen you before. Did you arrive today?"

"Yes," I replied.

"I have a phone you can use to call your wife. Let her know you got caught in the rain."

"I'm here by myself," I said. "My wife died just over a year ago and I'm tenting it."

"Sorry to hear that," Carl said. "My wife and I used to tent and canoe, but those days are a bit behind us."

Carl and I chatted for a few hours and he was a partner in a law firm. He had dropped his caseload and reduced his hours to mentoring two law students.

A week ago it would have been preposterous to be with a man, chatting in the nude, but now it seemed almost 'normal'.

I tried not to look at his cock, but took every opportunity to look when I thought it was safe to do so. He didn't seem to be as reserved and on several occasions I was aware of his eyes on me.

The sun dipped below the horizon and the temperature fell by a few degrees. Carl invited me inside and I accepted.

The trailer was long and wide and designed to maximize every inch of space. Carl went pee and my bladder was aching as well. Being nude made me more aware of ensuring that my last drop, was indeed, my last drop.

He was sitting on a lounge chair with a towel underneath, and motioned towards a chair for me which had a towel draped over it. We chatted a while longer, the rain was still beating down and he invited me to sleep in his trailer.

With the wind was blowing and the rain was pouring down, I thought a unit this large would have a second bedroom and it would be more comfortable to sleep here.

"Sure. Thanks for the offer."

"Tonight is not a great night for being in a tent. We got rid of the bed in the second bedroom, but you can have the master bedroom and I can sleep on the couch," Carl said.

"No. I can't sleep on your bed while your on the couch."

"It's a king sized bed," Carl said. "And there are dual controls for each side. I guarantee it's the best bed you have ever slept on and there would be an ocean of space between us."

I was reluctant, but I had slept in the same bed as my brother and I was cot to cot many times while in the military.

"Okay. Sure."

"Great," Carl said. "Stay up as late as you like and if you want anything, feel free to check out the cupboards and fridge.

"It was a nice evening," Carl said. "Goodnight."

"It was a good evening," I replied. "And thanks for your hospitality."

I sat for about a half hour and decided to sleep on the chair, but when I went to the bathroom I noticed that Carl was close to the edge of the bed and with me on the other side, there was lots of room in between.

I slipped under the sheet, closed my eyes and within moment, was fast asleep.

Birds were chirping and I blinked my eyes, not quite sure where I was. As I got my bearings, I realized I was laying on my side, facing the wall. There was a body touching mine, an arm draped over my shoulder and a penis pressed to my bottom.

Carl's breathing was steady and he must have moved during the night, unconsciously thinking that it was his wife he was cuddling against.

I wasn't sure if I should try to move without waking him, or lay still and hope he would roll back over to his own side.

My wife used to snuggle up to me like this, but instead of feeling soft breasts against my back, I felt plush curls of hair and instead of feeling just legs against mine, I felt legs and a penis.

Until it was too late, I realized that I had subtley pressed my hips back to Carl, feeling more of his cock against me.

For the first time, I wondered what it would feel like to touch another man's cock.

Part 2 - To Follow