Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no...with what you just gave me...I'm going to take my time with you, Mi...I'm going to make every scream last for a very...long...time."

The words seemed to eviscerate a physical reaction from her, and I could feel the warmth and heat from her pussy as it flooded with juice. She cried out and kissed me harder as she rocked against me, moaning and groaning the whole time, especially when the head of my cock dragged over her little clit.

Over and over she ground herself against the length of my cock. I could feel every ridge...every vein...every single wrinkle in the skin of my cock, as she slid herself up against me, over and over. Milissa cried out, loudly, her moan echoing around the room as she slid the shaft of my prick between her engorged pussy lips.

Time passed inexorably slow, causing the feelings to drag on and on until I couldn't take it any more. Leaning up I grabbed Milissa by the shoulders and rolled her onto her back, crawling slowly down her body...taking her nipples into my mouth and sucking on them long and hard...rolling the soft, sensitive nubs with my tongue as I ran my hand over her sopping wet cunt.

"Chance...please..." She begged...but I was determined to do exactly what I said...to tease her until she just couldn't take it any more.

Slowly but surely I lower my mouth down over her steamy cunt and ran my tongue along the length of her slit. A low moan passed her lips as she grabbed hold of my hair, wrapping her fingers in the still wet locks of blonde as she pulled me hard against her pussy.

I tongue fucked her as best I could for a few moments before switching my tongue for my fingers and focusing my attentions on her erect clit. Circling nimbly back and forth over it, I rolled my tongue against her for just a moment before dodging away to her creamy thighs. She moaned and her body jumped, as I bit down on the soft flesh, burying my teeth into the tasty flesh of her thighs, as my fingers danced to their own tune inside her.

Her grip on my hair tightened even more as I pulled away from her thigh and returned my attention to her waiting pussy. I couldn't get enough of her taste, and I dove in tongue first again, sliding it between my fingers as I spread her wide open to receive my tongue again.

"CHANCE!" She screamed out as my tongue found its mark inside her. I ran my tongue along her insides as I dragged it back up and over her clit again. An orgasm seemed to dredge itself up from somewhere deep inside her as her pussy spasmed around my fingers. Time and again, it clenched, tighter and tighter each time as the juice was squeezed out. I lapped at her as if I'd not had a drink in days and her pussy juice was the one thing that could save me.

"More...more..." She cried, her hands on the brink of ripping out the hair on my head. She twisted and thrashed about underneath me, thighs clamped around my head as wave after wave of orgasm wracked her body.

When she finally let me up for air, I gasped quietly and lay against her for a moment, my head resting between the mounds of her breasts. If for no other reason than to catch my breath, but Milissa wasn't having it. She was on a roll now and I'll be damned if she didn't look inclined to fuck me to death.

Milissa grabbed me under the arms and hauled me up against her, kissing me full on the lips, moaning as she tasted the juice of he own cunt on my tongue. She threw me off of her and mounted me with a look, which warned of any attempts to stop her. Mi reached between her legs and took a firm hold of my painfully hard cock and shoved it deep into her cunt without so much as waiting for breath.

I watched without breathing as she lowered herself, inch by inch onto my cock. For some reason I was fascinated by the sight of my hard prick disappearing into her pussy. I groaned as I felt myself sliding deeper. She did it painfully slowly, and my cock was so hard and swollen I thought I would burst at any second.

Finally I reached the back wall of her pussy, and she ground the soft skin of her shaved cunt against my body. She cooed with pleasure at the feeling and bent down to whisper in my ear.

"God...it feels so good...so deep..." She swiveled her hips, pushing herself down on me, pressing my cock deep inside herself. Milissa bit down on my shoulder, digging her teeth into the flush as I arched myself against her, lifting my hips, and consequently her into the air as she cried out.

Milissa grabbed me by the shoulders and forced me back down onto the bed. "No more games, no more teasing...fuck me. N.O.W."

"Like I said before...who I am to refuse such a request?"

This time I did more than just lift my hips up off of the bed. I grabbed her by the hair pulling her head back as I kissed and sucked at her neck as I lifted her up into the air and carried her across the room, impaled on my cock.

I shoved her up against the wall roughly, causing her to cry out in a tantalizing mix of pain and pleasure. Over and over I fucked her against the wall, banging her pussy harder and harder with each passing stroke. Her cries got louder, elevating into the long, loud, echoing screams of pleasure that only a woman being soundly fucked can give.

Her pussy clenched and dragged at my cock, desperately trying to milk me for all I was worth. I could feel the walls of her cunt pulsating and spasming as she came over and over again, but I couldn't stop anymore...I had to cum...

"I'm gonna cum again, Mi..."

"Cum on then...fuck me...harder! Come on...deep in...side...me..." Her own orgasm choked off the words as I started to spray my load deep into her hot pussy. Over and over again, I slammed her into the wall, shooting each jet of cum deeper than the last, until finally, knees weakening, I turned from the wall and collapsed back on the bed, my still hard cock bouncing inside her as I fell back.

"My god..." She moaned... "I've never been fucked like that...never has it been so...good" She shivered as her mind recalled all the sensations that had gone through her in the last hour. "You better not plan on making this a one time thing..." She demanded as she bumped against me again.

"Ohhhh no...no way am I giving that up."

When my cock finally softened enough to slide out of her pussy, I lay there, curled up with her for a few moments before something occurred to me.

"Whatever happened to the rest of them, anyways?"

12