Truth Is Stranger To Fiction

Story Info
Husband & wife share a revealing movie experience.
1k words
3.45
118.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torridous
Torridous
23 Followers

We decided that we were long overdue for a night out. Money had been tight and getting past the holidays had been a maze of overtime and early nights. We already had the babysitter arranged and would have the house to ourselves, until late afternoon the following day.

We decided to take in a late afternoon movie to beat the crowds, then get dinner afterwards. I watched my lovely wife getting ready with a wolf like anticipation. (meaning I was salivating openly) She wore a tiny pair of dark maroon panties, little more than a thong really. She also wore jeans and a sweater with buttons down the front. I love buttons. I being a man of infinite style elected to wear loose fitting jeans and a baggy sweatshirt. (I really am too cool for simple words, but the 3/4 length black leather makes the whole look come together)

The ride to the movie theater took a little longer than we expected and the movie we wanted was sold out. We decided to buy advance tickets and walk around the mall across the street before the next showing. It would be nice to be out a little later. My wife gave me a flippant smile as we trotted across the parking lot to the mall. She had undone the top button on her sweater and seemed to be in a playful teasing mood. The mall was not overly crowded for a Saturday afternoon and we had free range to wander and window shop at ease. We visited our favorite chain lingerie store (just when I thought I had the balance paid off!) We amused ourselves with the fitting rooms for a while and spent what may have been too much money. However after modeling a short bathrobe, by wearing just the short bathrobe they really want you to buy something. I was beginning to get aroused, and that was all that my beautiful wife needed to take the ball and run with it. We decided to snack in the food court, My wife had undone a second button (fortunately there were a lot on this particular sweater) Her cleavage beckoned me, but I couldn't attack it yet.

We shopped and joked, and made out for a while behind a large plastic plant. I successfully undid two more buttons without her knowing, and far be it from me to tell her. (after all it WAS her game :)...) I looked at the fabric of her bra, it matched her underwear perfectly. If she turned the right way I had a wonderful side view of her breasts. It was close to time for the movie and we began to head out of the mall, she finally noticed what I had so cunningly done behind the tree, and rather than get mad at me or cover them, she undid two more! Boy that'll teach me. I made a wise crack and she chased me as I ran across the parking lot. The running was really all that I had wanted as I pointed out what was now falling out. This frustrated her somewhat as I continued to run away. We got to the movies fortunately we already had tickets and scurried past the lines and inside.

The theater grew dark and we DID have the row to ourselves. I undid the last three buttons and whispered 'I win' in her ear. She reached over and placed a hand on my now growing penis. 'Do you?' she asked. The previews are the best part of most movies right? That was all I got to see anyway. We began kissing and that led to touching. As the movie droned on, we got either more daring or less caring and I'm still not sure which it was.

It began with neck kisses and running a hand under her bra. Her hand found it's way into my pants, after undoing my button for more room. Soon, I was kissing her chest, and my hand had moved down, tracing lines on her thighs, dying to be inside her jeans. Unfortunately there wasn't room. We got more excited as the seconds passed. When her breathing began to quicken I decided the jeans couldn't stop me. I unbuttoned the top button and pushed the zipper down with the back of my hand. I took my lips off her nipple long enough to whisper lift your bum. She did and I pulled the jeans down to her knees. Meanwhile her hand had found her way into my boxers, and was gently stroking me. Our fever built. I slid my hand into her panties the thin material stretching wherever I needed it to. She parted her thighs allowing me access, and I gently stroked her. Her sweater was wide open her bra sitting high on her chest covered nothing.

The only thing still impeding me was that around her knees her jeans didn't allow enough of my hand between her legs. I pulled my hand out of her underwear and with slick fingers I pushed the jeans to the floor. She lifted one foot out and spread her legs wide. I pulled her panties to the floor as well. Now I could finger her to our hearts contents. I wasn't aware of the movie or anyone around us. She leaned back her head and closed her eyes, trying to moan as little as possible. The fingers inside her multiplied until she came spasming around three of them. I was not far behind her. I continued to lightly stroke her as we came down from the euphoria. Just as we looked into each-other's eyes the lights began to come back up. In a panic we attempted to dress it wasn't going to work. Quickly I threw my jacket over her lap, as she pulled her bra down, and closed her sweater. We waited and tried to act interested in the credits as the people around us filed out. Too many people stole glances at us for me to be sure we'd gotten away with anything. We left through the theater and ran to the car laughing.

When we got home, we were so turned on from the likelihood of having been caught that we decided to do it again sometime. Then we had more sex. That was good too, but nothing extravagant.

Torridous
Torridous
23 Followers