Truth is Subjective

Story Info
Two police officers find each other in the face of adversity.
7.4k words
4.54
29.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers

I would like to acknowledge my beautiful co-writer and editor Mistress Joscelyn for her fine work in making this story possible. Thanks, you are one in a million Girl.

*

It would be an easy detail. That's what my Supervisor told me. Whether he knew it or not, he lied. It turned out to be, not only a game changer, but a life changer as well. But I am getting ahead of myself.

My mission was to get an undercover agent away from an entourage, belonging to Princess Yasmina Bengali, Daughter of Sheik Abdulla Ossey Bengali. Bengali was suspected of funding the Jihad terrorist group; Red Crescent. This extremist group made the normal Jihads, consisting of suicide bombers and biological weapons users, look like the Cub Scouts of America. Needless to say, we had to put Sheik Bengali out of commission.

Princess Yasmina and her entourage were currently in New York and the Agent had files on a flash drive linking Bengali to Red Crescent. My part in the plan was to contact the agent and slip him and the flash drive, away from the group covertly. Seemed simple enough.

I was assigned as one of 5 extra security guards to watch out while the bevy of 20 something partiers were getting down and funky at a private club. There were only 5 guys in the group so I hoped that I could make contact and get to safety, quickly. The extra security came from a local agency and I was the only ringer, filling in for a guy who had never shown up. I subdued the man hours earlier, with a compound that would keep him snoring for the better part of the next two days.

After midnight the party really started rocking. Since there were only half the number of guys to girls, some of the younger guards, were asked to take turns dancing with the young ladies. This was a real bad move from a security standpoint, but the spoiled Princess seemed to be use to getting her way.

The young ladies, being very nontraditional, were dressed in the height of fashion as they bumped and gyrated to the techno pop beat. Pretty soon it was my turn in the barrel and I was on the dance floor with 3 very feminine partygoers. With the strobe lights, the rocking DJ and all the beauties of middle eastern decent, the place looked like a hangout for a Kardashian reality show. I was hopping that I could get back to mingling and find my contact.

Two of the girls, I was dancing with quit the dance floor hoping to rest and to get something to drink. I was alone with the third one and the DJ slowed the beat way down. She smiled at me and slid into my arms. She was so beautiful, I wished that it was under different circumstances. She had dark hair, green eyes and a body to die for. She had danced with just about every guy in the place and I guess it was my turn. She even smelled great and felt so good in my arms. She leaned in toward my ear.

"The time has come, the Walrus said." She practically dripped with a beautiful English accent but... this was the password phrase my contact was supposed to use!

"To talk of many things." I completed it, stunned that she was my contact.

"I have the flash drive on me. We need to get to a safe location." She whispered and then kissed me on the cheek. Safe location, hell. I was thinking somewhere more private would be better. Shit, I had a job to finish.

"What do you want to do?" I returned.

"Pretend to make out with me and I see if I can talk the Princess into letting me have my own personal guard for the rest of the night."

"Will that work?" I whispered.

"Yasmina is such a horn dog. Of course it will work." Her lips were on mine and soon our tongues were locked. The things I have to do for my job.

After the song was over with, Fiona approached the Princess and chatted for a short time. Yasmina looked up at me several feet away and blew me a kiss. My 'date' returned to me and soon we were headed for the door. We were almost joined at the hip as we walked out into the night air. The bouncer let us through and we moved down the street. By the time we were several blocks away, I leaned close.

"Just so I know; what is your name?"

The beautiful woman giggled. "I'm Fiona Hughes, handsome."

"Hi Fiona, My name is Matthew Trent."

"You work for the State Department?" Her hand never left mine.

"No, I am on loan from NYPD . I was told that they needed an unknown face." She smelled so good. "I think we are home free..." An explosion, followed by a fireball, rocked the building from where we just left. "What the hell?" I yelled.

Looking back down the block the bouncer was picking himself off the ground. He looked down our way and yelled something. From the size of the explosion; nobody inside the club, could still be alive. Fiona and I looked at each other and ran.

We were several blocks away when were heard the sirens. Up till then, neither of us had spoke a single word. "What in the bloody hell happened? If we had been 5 minutes slower, that would have been us."

"I don't know, Fiona. That couldn't have been meant for you if it got Yasmina."

"Bengali has made a lot of enemies over the years. Could be one of them."

"In any case." I explained. "That's not our biggest problem. I bet that bouncer thinks that we set off the bomb. There was a security camera outside the club, if it is still intact. They could very well have us leaving the club."

"What do you mean?"

"This isn't good." I answered. "Our problem is this assignment was supposed to be under the radar. So not only would the police be after us, but Bengali too. If we're caught, the State department will disavow any connection with us. We have to get lost, fast."

We put several blocks between us and the club and the neighborhoods started to get rather seedy. We passed several hookers plying their trade. One was on her knees in front of a 'John'. Others were at the curb and engaged in 'negotiations' with prospective clientele. We heard a siren coming closer. It didn't seem to impede the 'festivities' much. Fiona pulled me to a vacant stretch down an alley, as the sirens were got close. "Go with me on this." She quipped. In a flash, she was on her knees and undoing my zipper.

"What the Hell." I blurted.

She shushed me and pulled my cock out. Her hands put mine to the back of her head as her mouth engulfed me. I was shocked by what she had done, but was also instantly hard. It was so good, I found myself throat fucking her before I knew it. We were suddenly blinded by a spot light, but Fiona continued to suck me off. After a moment or two, the spotlight and the prowl car moved on. I guess her plan had worked. I helped her up and zipped up my pants, feeling very unfulfilled.

"Sorry about that Matthew. It was the best idea I could think of on short notice."

I mumbled something about it working and we headed farther down the alley and out onto another street. "We have to find a place to hide out." We needed to find a place to hole up for a while. Because of my experience as a cop, I knew of some rent by the week places close by that were low rent enough to be somewhat anonyms.

"Do you have any cash on you Fiona? I've got enough on me to get us a place to hide and some food, but I don't know how long it will last."

"Glad to know I didn't waste my time." Came a voice behind us. I was so wrapped up with our dilemma, that I failed to notice that we had company. I went to turn and the alley rose up and smacked me.

I remembered hearing muffled cries and feeling very cold. My head swam but I fought it off. "Hold still sweetie. You're going to like what Daddy is going to give you." Two police line up rejects had Fiona down. One was holding her shoulders and the other one was sliding up her skin tight dress. I reached for my back up, the only pistol I carried when undercover. It was gone but my stinger was still there.

"What the fuck? Hey Gene, check this out. Missy here has a ..." As soon as I could get enough air in my lungs I shouted and the potential rapist rose and turned toward me.

I tossed it to him and yelled. "You forgot this Buddy."

The imbecile instinctively caught the stinger. He dropped to the concrete and began to convulse. The other hood rose up and leaped for me. But was tripped up by Fiona's quick thinking and her size 9 shoe. He fell just short of me and as he went to pick himself up I easily kicked him in the head. His body kissed the concrete and he laid there, unmoving.

Fiona rose to her feet and spit out a rag that was stuffed into her mouth to silence her. "Thanks for the save." She seemed remarkably calm considering she was almost raped. "What happened to that bloke?" She motioned to the first attacker.

I picked up my property. It resembled a typical cell phone. "Just something I dreamed up." I explained. "I call it a stinger. Think of it like the child's toy Hot Potato, only instead of it giving off an alarm, it shoots 50 thousand volts into whoever is unlucky enough to be holding it." I found my pistol, took her hand and we set out again into the night.

The lodgings we found weren't exactly the Ritz, but it was within our budget and it qualified as a place to rest. There was only one queen size bed, but Fiona insisted that it would work, besides it saved us some more money. Too tired to argue I curled up together with her and was out in no time.

The next day I woke up and she was gone. I after a few moments, heard a knock on the door and I let Fiona in. She had with her several bags from different stores and coffee, God bless her. She set them down and turned on the TV to the news channel. "Feast your baby blues on this, Matthew. We seem to be in a bit of a sticky wicket."

A news anchor was in the middle of a story. "... And the authorities have issued a BOLO, a 'Be On the Lookout bulletin' for these two people; a man and a woman, seen leaving a downtown discothèque, just before a bomb exploded."

A freeze frame shot showed Fiona and myself leaving the club. And the enhanced image caught our faces well.

" The club was said to be privately engaged by Princess Yasmina Bengali, daughter of Sheik Abdulla Ossey Bengali of Quran. The Princess and her entourage, escaped serious injury, when security unexpectedly found the bomb and rushed the group out the back of the discotheque. Sadly one of the security guards perished while attempting to disarm the bomb. At the moment NYPD reports that the two suspects are only wanted for questioning."

"Like I said, 'sticky'." Fiona tossed one of the bags my way. " Ever cut hair before?" I gave her a puzzled look.

*******************

Several hours later we were eating at a fast food restaurant, I was keeping my voices low and whispered. "I tried calling my supervisor from a payphone, He refused to help and had the call traced. I barely got out before four prowl cars showed up. There is something crooked going down and I think that someone wants us to take the fall." I looked across the table at Fiona. She was now a bleach blonde and her hair was much shorter. She was still a knockout and reminded me of Angelina Jolie from 'Life or Something Like it.' We both wore clothes from a local thrift shop. She told me that she was an undercover cop from London and that she got this assignment because she was of middle Eastern decent. Fiona was actually closer to my age of 31, but she looked younger.

"I've been trying," she said, "To reach my contact, someone from the state department and nobody even bothered to answer. What are we going to do now, Matthew?"

"Do you know where you were supposed to go here in New York?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, that was supposed to be taken care of on your end."

"Hmm, and I was told that you were going to cover that." I replied.

"Sounds like somebody is very inept or they are playing us and chances are that if we turned ourselves in, we could be charged with terrorism." Fiona looked away as a tear slowly tracked down her cheek. I leaned closer to her and brought my arm around her gently, to let her know that she wasn't alone.

It was getting dark so we headed back to our room. We had bought some items from a local dollar store. I showered and shaved as I usually do every night. Fiona was next and told me to take the bed. I assumed that she would sleep on the sofa. When she got through in the bathroom, she slipped into bed and cuddled up to me.

"Hope you don't mind, Luv. I just can't be alone." She felt great in my arms. "Matthew," she continued," thank you for saving me last night."

" Fiona, I'm grateful that you weren't harmed." She turned toward me. It was like she was studying my face. At last she leaned in and

kissed me.

She smiled. "That was nice."

"Look, I am not expecting anything. I did what I did, because I needed to."

"And I need this Matthew." We were soon kissing again and I felt her hand slip into my shorts. Fiona took my hardening cock in her hand and started to stroke me. I groaned and the kiss became more fierce. "Sorry I left you in the lurch last night." Fiona pulled the covers back and soon she had my cock stuffed in her mouth. She was doing a number on my erection. And since last night, being on the run wasn't the only thing keeping me on edge.

"My, you have such a tasty cock." She went back to sucking. I could see that she was really getting into her work. So was I matter of fact. How could you not like a beautiful woman sucking the Hell out of you? I soon came and she swallowed every drop. Fiona kissed me, rolled over and spooned up against me.

I wrapped my arm around her. "I'd like to return the favor beautiful."

"I'd like that too, but believe me Matthew, you wouldn't." She stated flatly.

I was wondering what she meant by that. I lowered my hand and discovered the reason behind her trepidation. "I take it that isn't your nightstick officer Hughes." She froze anticipating a bad reaction. I tapped her shoulder and she rolled over. Fiona relaxed a bit when she realized she wasn't mad at her. "I am a good listener Fiona."

She studied me a bit and then told her story. It seems Fiona had been born a boy and never fit in anywhere. He joined the police force as a man, but always had a longing to be a woman. He dreamed about dressing in female clothing and having a nice man hold, caress and love her like a woman. One day while on duty, He ran into a group of Trans gendered women on Holiday. He made an inquiry as to who they were. It was a case of kindred souls as they welcomed him into the group. Little by little he realized that he needed to follow the same path. They referred him to a great councilor and soon he was on hormones.

The police force was a little put off by his/ her transition, but didn't want a discrimination law suit. Besides, he/she had an immaculate service record. Turned out though, that Fiona's immediate supervisor was a real pervert. He talked a good show, but when Fiona's hair grew out and she received her breast augmentation, he began to take special interest in her. Fiona was naturally beautiful and with her middle eastern heritage, she looked like a real life version of Princess Jasmine from the Disney movie Aladdin. Risking a sexual harassment charge her supervisor started hitting on her and making lewd suggestions. After he was eventually caught in the act, he was discharged.

Fiona went back to her job, but the strange occurrence put a strain on her career. Through no fault of her own, everyone was leery of working with her. Because of her special situation, she was made an offer. The deal was to work undercover for two years and she would get early retirement. She was barely done with her first year when she was given an new opportunity to go undercover in Princess Yasmina's entourage. The new deal was to get the evidence on the Princess's father, the Sheik and they would let her retire earlier and would throw in her bottom surgery for free.

Fiona was still in the crook of my arm. She gave me a quizzical look. " I'm a bit gob-smacked. You just found out that the woman who blew you was originally a bloke and it doesn't even phase you?"

"My sister is a lesbian and my parents are very liberal." I stated as I smiled broadly now. "I have seen as many Gay Pride parades as I have seen Macy's Thanksgiving Day parades. Many of my friends are from the LGBT community."

"So are you gay or Bi?"

"Neither, I am attracted to women and you definitely fit that description."

"You don't think I am weird?" She wondered.

"Sure I think you're weird. That is a crazy accent; where you from?" I teased. Fiona shook her head, turned back around and snuggled up close.

After a few minutes she finally broke the silence. "Matthew, what do you think of me?"

"I think," I said, as I put my arm back around her, "you are a decent police officer that got put in a bad situation and you are making the most of it."

"No, I mean me as a person." Fiona rolled back over and our faces were just inches apart.

"I think you are beautiful and a very spercial woman." I said in as sexy of a voice that I could muster.

"Do you still think I am a beautiful and sexy woman with this." Fiona took my hand and put it on her now flaccid cock. Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes.

"Most of what makes you a woman comes from here," I kissed her forehead, "and from here." I touched the spot on her skin over her heart. Fiona hugged me tight and cried on my shoulder. I held her for the longest time. Until she finally looked up at me.

She dried her tears on a sleeve of her nightshirt. "You really get me Matthew.... You truly see the real me. Why couldn't I have met you earlier?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Because we weren't supposed to meet until now."

The kiss was mutual and spontaneous and it grew with a serious passion. Our tongues intertwined and it became very clear to me how special she really was. I didn't see her as a trans-woman, just a woman. She was simply Fiona and that is all I cared about. She squeaked when I rolled her on top of me. We were soon lost in kissing again.

Fi raised up and shucked her nightshirt. Her breasts were perfect and her smile spoke volumes. "I have never been with another man Matthew. You are the only one who has been able to break down all the walls I put up to protect myself."

She was offering herself to me and I was very honored by her gift. "What do you want Fi?"

"Make love to me my darling. No caring about tomorrow, we'll worry about that later. Just make love to the woman you see before you. The one that wants you so bad."

Fiona slid down my body and was soon wrestling with my briefs. I was hard again and she went back to slathering my erection with her lips and tongue. What she was doing to me only made me want her more. Fi raised up and held my erection as she began to squat over me. My freshly lubed cock was slowly enveloped as she lowered herself on to me.

"So good." she murmured. Fi's gaze locked onto me as she bottomed out. Her groans became more lusty as she worked me in and out of her ass. She wasn't the only one getting into the spirit. My cock felt like it had been in a very warm and juicy vise. Every time she raised up, I felt like she was milking my dick and every time she dropped, I thought I was going to skewer her. She continued on like this for several moments and I was close to going over the edge, but the sudden drop on every stroke kept me from orgasm.

"How do you like----me now?" she moaned. She shuddered on top of me and had to cover her mouth with her hand to keep from screaming. I rolled her off me and she scrambled to the place I had just vacated. I raised her ass up and plunged into her. Fi's cock was still dribbling cum as I shot my load into her. This time it was my yell that was stifled by her hand. I collapsed on top of her and rolled to my side. Our kiss was only broken because of our ragged breathing and that too, soon subsided.

griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers
12