Truth or Dare

Story Info
Brother & sister get more from game.
1k words
3.73
280.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gfb16
gfb16
6 Followers

Jesse was on her knees in a sitting hogtie naked, with a small black ball gag between her teeth. She was looking straight at the tip of her brother Brian's erect manhood. It was peeking out the top of a pair of white women's silk panties. He was also wearing a strapless bra stuffed with toilet paper, a blond wig, red lipstick, and eye shadow. There wasn't much he could do about the way he looked since he was tied sitting on a night stand next to the bed. His hands behind his back and pulled up in a form of Japanese bondage that left him quite immobile. His legs were pulled up and back to the rear of the night stand, a large pink ball gag between his teeth. He wasn't going anywhere.

Jesse had never seen her brother's cock this close. She had seen him play with himself on several occasions while he lay in his bed thinking he was home alone. They had first started this series of events playing "Truth-or-Dare" with Jenni on the computer. A dare that Jenni gave the two of them to masturbate themselves while sitting in chairs watching the other get off. But here was the tip of his young hard cock peeking out of the women's underwear. She was getting excited wondering what was to come next. He was hard after watching his sister and Jenni on the bed for the last hour.

Jenni had just put her in this position when there was a knock on the door. Jenni looked out the bedroom window and with a large smile on her face left the room. They both were waiting for their Mistress to return. Jesse was thinking about the orgasm she received and Brian how they had gotten in this position.

It all started earlier in the day. . .

Jesse and Brian arrived late morning on a flight from New York. Brian had worn jeans and a pull over shirt has requested with a winter jacket. Winter was still going strong in Ohio. Jesse had worn a short black leather skirt, white tight fitting blouse, matching white thong panties and bra with a front snap. Black sheer stockings and boots because of the snow, but she had a pair of four inch heels in her bag to change into when they got to the house. She wore a long overcoat otherwise she would freeze to death walking to the car in the parking lot.

They lived together in an apartment in New York. They were both sexually inquisitive. He was 20, she about to turn 19 and both were students. They loved to read stories on Literotica and would occasionally e-mail authors and play "Truth-or-Dare" on the computer with them. That's where they met Jenni. She had published several stories on the site and her most recent involved incest between and father and daughter that excited the pair enough to contact Jenni.

Walking down the concourse they saw Jenni. She was in her early 30's wearing black pants, black ankle boots, and short black leather jacket. The jacket was open to show a gray cardigan sweeter that was cut low showing her cleavage and large round breast. Brian had a stirring in his pants looking at her beauty and breast, Jesse turned a little red and jealous because her breast weren't has large has those she was staring at. After the customary greetings and hugs, which Brian didn't seem to want to let go, and Jenni didn't want to let go of Jesse, they picked up their luggage and went to the car for the drive to Jenni's house. After a short twenty minute drive they were there.

They carried the bags into the house and after offering coffee and tea they all took seats, Brian in a recliner and Jenni and Jesse on the sofa. They had talked, joked, and laughed for about an hour when Brian's impatience took the better of him and asked about playing "Truth-or-Dare" for real. Since it was his suggestion they let him go first. Both girls took a dare.

"Jesse, I want you to lean over and give Jenni a long hot French kiss that has to last for over one minute." The two girls snuggled close to each other on the couch and took each other in their arms and softly kissed each others lips, then passion took over and they pressed their lips in a full kiss letting their tongues explore each others mouths. When the time was up and they broke the kiss Jesse let a small moan escape her mouth. They both had smiles on their faces.

"Jenni I want you to kiss my sister, but this time I want you to play with her breast while you kiss her for the same amount of time one minute." Jenni had Jesse lean back against the back of the couch. She took her right hand up behind her head so Jenni could hold it with her left hand while Jesse's right arm was pinned behind Jenni's back. Jesse found herself immobile staring up into the face of a lovely woman and parted her lips when Jenni leaned down. With Jesse pinned, Jenni used her free right hand to explore her new friends breast. Has she rubbed the silk fabric of the blouse she could feel the bra she was wearing was sheer and supportive. She could feel Jesse's smaller breast become perky and her nipples harden under her hands and fingers. Has Jesse let out small moans Jenni too let out a small moan of pleasure. The time was for a minute, but this lasted for much longer than that. No one seemed to mind that the time limit was way past.

Brian was enthralled by what he was seeing. He could feel the stirring in his pants. He wanted to walk over and join them, but that wouldn't be fair. He was having way to much fun watching what was going on before him.

Now it was Jesse's turn. . .

* * * * *

If you like the story so far, vote and let me know you want me to continue. Enjoy!! gfb16

gfb16
gfb16
6 Followers