Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is the game over? Did you win?"

"I think we should both win," you offer as you raise your body and crawl back to snuggle next to me. Pressing your body against mine, you straddle my right side, and I can feel your wetness against my thigh. Your hand starts to rub circles on my chest and stomach, each movement sending shivers through my body.

Unsure what to do, I continue to play along. "Truth or dare?"

"Um......dare," you say, giving me the chance to go anywhere with this next act. My mind races with ideas, but I'm paralyzed with indecision. "What am I allowed to ask you to do? Is anything off limits?"

"I want to make you cum in whatever way makes you happy," you say casually. I close my eyes to think while your hand alternates between my chest and a few light strokes of my semi-hard manhood. The silence seems to bother you, so you decide to propose some things.

"Do you want to cum inside me?" You ask innocently, but aware of the impact as you see my penis twitch with excitement. "Would you like to fuck my soft, wet pussy?" Again, it jumps when I hear your words, and the rest of my body starts to squirm with excitement. "How about you slide it between my tits until you shoot a big mess all over them? Or maybe you want to fuck my tight little ass?"

With that, I can't take anymore and begin masturbating while you play with my chest. Your words conjure the images and continue to turn me on. Hearing you say these things pushes the excitement to another level.

"Please suck me," I nearly beg of you, and it's a matter of seconds before you oblige. A passing peck of a kiss on my stomach, and you're mouth meets my manhood. A little tongue work to get started has the purple head ripe for more, so you softly suck for a moment or two before coming up for air.

"Let me do something more. I've given you a lot of blow jobs, and I want tonight to be different. Please tell me what you want." Between the sensations you're giving me now and the images of sexual possibility that run through my mind, I hardly think any act will last longer than ten seconds before I erupt into an explosive orgasm. Drowning in pleasure, I can't even speak, so you slide you body back up and climb on top of me. Grinding your pussy against my full erection, I can feel the head part your lips and slide across your clit. And it seems like I'm not the only one enjoying this. Your eyes closed and biting your lip, I think you are headed for another orgasm, which is very rare because you're often too sensitive after one. Seemingly prepared for entry, you finally angle your body to allow me in.

Those first three seconds of penetration are truly magical, and we both tense up with the pleasure. Pausing for a moment, neither of us move, savoring the ecstasy, until you lean down to kiss me again--a deep, long kiss that ultimately yields a squeeze of your pussy around my dick. Breaking from the kiss, you ask, "Is this what you want? I'll do anything for you tonight. I want you to cum in me. Please, honey. Cum for me."

And with the words you start to move up and down on my shaft. Our eyes locked together, I use send both hands to your breasts, grasping the nipples to send you closer to your own orgasm. Each thrust yields a moan of some kind, each a little louder and more intense. I can still feel you grasping me tightly inside, and I want to go deeper. I put my arms behind your back and start to roll you over to get into missionary position, and you respond knowingly to the gesture. Now on top, it is me thrusting into you, watching the force move your body and shake your breasts.

"OH..OH...OH...OH...OH FUCK...YES...FUCK ME!" you exclaim unabashedly. I pull your legs back, sending your knees toward your shoulders, and placing my arms under them to keep us in place. This lets me drive farther into you. With one push, I remain in you to savor the depth of your pussy, and you say, "Your cock feels so fucking good in me...so hard and deep in me...fuck...fuck me more, honey." This quickens the pace, and I am racing us both toward orgasm.

"Are you close?" I ask, knowing that I'm already there.

"Oh...OH...OH...YES...touch my clit...make me cum...OH!"

I oblige by moving my right hand over from your leg, and when my thumb grazes your huge, swollen nub, you scream, "OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Knowing you've started to cum, I pull back for one more giant thrust.

"Ah...ah...ahhhhhhhhhhhh," I launch into a series of contractions that send my body into uncontrollable shakes. With each spasm of cum splashing your insides, we both grunt and moan. Finally reaching the end of the wave, our bodies start to relax, and I ease down on top of you, completely spent.

Lots of kissing, even out of breath and short on saliva, we kiss and kiss and kiss. Your legs wrap around my behind, and your arms pull me in closer as well. We are locked, intertwined, one body, forever.

Knowing this can't be comfortable for you, I roll off to the right and give you more room to breath and relax. Odd as it may be, I'm still a bit hard, and you notice.

"I know you came. I felt it inside me. Why is it still hard?" you ask, almost scientifically.

"Dunno. Sometimes when it's a really strong or long orgasm, I stay hard for a while after," I answer. Curious, you grab the shaft with your hand and start to stroke, but I'm still to sensitive and pull away.

"Does it feel bad for me to touch it? I don't understand."

"It's just weird. Like too sensitive. You know how you feel most of the time after your orgasm, when you don't want me to touch you for a few minutes? I guess it's the same with me."

"But you're still hard? I thought that meant you still want more?" you ask, puzzled and fascinated by the male anatomy. Maybe you should have been a urologist or something because you always want to investigate my junk. Your hand is so slippery after touching me, and you decide to ease the wetness down to my balls. Rolling them between your palm and fingers feels so good.

"Are they empty now?" you inquire, still wanting to know more. I just smile. My body is yours to play with and enjoy any time, and I love the moments when you touch and caress me after we make love. Satisfied with your ball play, you move a finger lower, gently rubbing the soft space, inching toward my bottom. I tense just a bit and move my legs closer together.

"No?" you ask and seem disappointed.

"No...well..yes, but just not now. I swear I'm done, even though it may not look like it." I think you understand and withdraw your hands, move closer to me and indulge in another long kiss.

With that, you roll off the bed and walk to the bathroom. I hear the shower start and see you perfect naked body stroll to the toilet. I sit up and start taking inventory of things--pillows, towels, and blankets shoved aside, the bottom sheet with a distinct wet spot so that needs changing. I pull the bottom sheet off and get another from the closet. After the bed is remade, I join you in the shower, and we embrace for a full minute or two. The warm water rushing over us and our bodies pressed together, I run my hands up and down your back, then give your cheeks a little squeeze. You wiggle, pull back, and kiss me again.

Pajamas on, nestled comfortably in bed, you dim the lights dim so you can read a bit more before bed. I feel compelled to talk about our night, and offer, "That was a pretty fun night, huh?"

"I know. Love you so much." Another brief kiss.

Silence for a moment, and I break it one more time. "Can you imagine what that looked like? I mean, a normal person probably would have thought it was crazy to watch, don't you think?"

"I guess so...well, yeah. We did a lot of stuff. I think the only way to tell what it looked like would be to film it." You don't even look at me, but I can tell you've propositioned with purpose. "I can see if mom can watch the kids next weekend too, if you want?" I think next Saturday is going to be another good one.

12