Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was an idiot," she gasped. "Don't you know better than to listen to idiots, brother dear?"

She took a minute or two to compose herself after the sensory overload, then clicked "dare".

"'If you are male, skip this dare and draw another. If you are female and you have access to a dildo, explicitly demonstrate to the other players how you like to be fucked. If you don't have a dildo, you may use your fingers or other phallic object. Do it for as long as you like, but do not allow yourself to cum.'"

Becky smiled fondly. "It's time you met a friend of mine," she said. "I'll be right back."

She stood and trotted down the hall to her room. A moment later, she was back, carrying an extremely realistic dildo, about seven inches long, and quite thick.

"John, this is Big Steve," she said, nodding at the toy. "Big Steve, this is my brother, John. Steve's not my only toy, but he is my favorite, hands down. Let's just say Steve and I have spent a lot of time together, especially in the two weeks since I gave Will the heave ho. Steve may not be much of a conversationalist, but at least he's faithful."

"Nice to meet you," John grinned. "You'll excuse me if I don't shake hands."

Becky climbed onto the bed on all fours, with her pussy toward John. Then she reached back with the toy, found the entrance of her vagina, and slid it into herself. Despite the size of the toy, she was wet enough that she had no trouble at all getting the whole thing inside.

After watching for half a minute or so, John took the toy from Becky, alternating between simply holding it for her as she bucked back and forth on the shaft, and sliding it in and out of her himself. He kept it up for two or three minutes, fascinated by the sight of the large toy plowing into her and watching her pussy lips cling to it on the backstroke as if hesitant to let it go. After two or three minutes, he couldn't take it anymore.

"Dammit, Becky," he groaned. "I've got to have it. I've got to have your pussy."

"I was hoping you'd say that," she cooed. "So what are you waiting for? Steve doesn't mind sloppy seconds."

John slid the toy out of her, impressed by how wet it was, then laid it aside on the bed. He noticed how her pussy continued to gape slightly even after "Steve" was no longer inside.

"How do you want me?" she cooed.

"Get on your back," he ordered. She did so, and he wrapped his arms around her thighs, pulling her toward him until her ass was just slightly hanging off the bed. She bent her knees, with her feet flat on the bed, and then lifted them into the air as he got ready to mount her.

Standing beside the bed and between her legs, he positioned his cock with the head just barely inside the vestibule of her vagina, then took her legs and placed her ankles on his shoulders.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Oh, yesss," she hissed. "Fuck me."

He pressed his hips forward and she yielded to him immediately. Hers was the first pussy he had ever fucked bareback, and he couldn't believe how incredibly hot and wet she felt inside.

"Ohh!" she whimpered as his thick cock moved her soft tissues aside to make room for itself.

Despite the size and thickness of the toy she had just fucked herself with, John's cock was even thicker. His was, in fact, the thickest cock that had ever been inside her, and while she wasn't uncomfortably tight, it was definitely a snug fit.

John slid all the way inside, not stopping until his entire cock was inside of her. He moved slowly so as not to hurt her, and as he slid each inch inside he could hear a wet squelching sound as her pussy juices were displaced.

"That's it," he smiled proudly down at her. "All the way in. How's it feel?"

"So very good," she moaned. "Fuck me. Please."

He drew out about halfway, then plunged in again, causing her to gasp. Then he drew back once more, and did it again, going a little bit faster with each stroke. When he had a pretty good rhythm established, his hands went to her breasts and played with her nipples.

"Pinch them," she begged. "Hard. Harder!" She moved her fingers to her own breasts and demonstrated what she wanted, squeezing her nipples like a vise. She moved her hands clear, and John pinched her nipples as hard as he could.

"Oh, God!" she cried, arching her back completely off the bed. "Like that! Just like that!"

He played with her nipples while he fucked her furiously, turning his head first to the left and then the right to lick her feet. Finally she moved them to a spot in front of his mouth where he could bury his face in them if he wished, and also suck her toes as he fucked her.

After a few minutes, John announced that he was getting close to cumming. "I'm going to pull out," he groaned. Her reaction was immediate. In a flash, her feet shot around behind him. She locked her ankles behind him and dug her heels into his ass.

"Don't you dare pull out," she hissed. "I want you to cum in me. Fill me up with your cum. Give it to me."

He continued to thrust in and out of her as his breathing grew more ragged. She kept her heels dug into his butt cheeks to make sure his cock didn't pull out.

"I'm close," he moaned. "Oh, God, Becky! I'm going to cum inside you..."

"That's it, baby," she cooed. "Cum inside me. Fill up your baby sister's pussy with all that hot, sticky cum..."

He groaned and then let out a sharp bark as he felt his cock spasm once, twice, three times, or more inside her, coating her cervix and all over her vaginal walls. He felt like he came a gallon.

Becky arched her back, with a rapturous smile on her face as he unloaded into her. She could feel it. Oh, God, she could feel it in such exquisite detail: the feel of his cock spasming, and the impact of his cum all over her insides. Becky had been blessed with an extremely sensitive pussy that allowed her to feel things in such glorious detail, which is why she loved bareback creampies so much. Only after he was done and his cock had started to soften did she relax her ankles. But John was in no hurry to go anywhere, which was just fine with her.

"Oh, God, Sis," he breathed, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "I love you."

"I love you, too," she beamed.

She wiped sweat off of her own forehead and chest. "I think I need a shower," she laughed. "Looks like you do, too. Care to join me? You know what they say: save water, shower with a friend. I'll bet showering with a sibling is even more fun."

"I don't know if you want me in the shower with you," John laughed. "I might decide I need a second helping."

"Promise?" she purred.

He picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. They didn't have sex in the shower, but after drying off and getting something to eat, they went at it again, this time with Becky bent over a kitchen counter. By the time the weekend was over, her pussy had been treated to two more creampies, and her ass had received one of its own as well.

On Tuesday, Will caught up with Becky after one of her classes, and attempted once more to make amends.

"Sorry, Will," she smiled at him with just a hint of pity. "You're too late. I have a new lover, and he's twice the man you are. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go get myself ready for him. I have a pedicure appointment in fifteen minutes."