Truth or Dare?

Story Info
He played truth or dare together with his sister.
2.2k words
3.45
179.4k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are more than 18 years old.

*****

"Truth or dare?" Caroline asked. She was looking at her brother Mike with her playful blue eyes. She rested her head in her hands and lifted her body with her elbows. He could see her firm breasts at the size of cantaloupes. She was dressed in sportswear as highlighted her small ass and long legs. His nineteen-year-old sister was for sure a beautiful girl! His friends used to tell him that she was a hottie.

She was not only his sister but also his good friend. She was the one he informed after his first kiss in his early teenage. She told him all about her boyfriends and all the secrets the girls at the school were talking about. They had no secrets for each other and they grow up both as siblings and as best friends.

This evening she had visited him. He had his own flat nearby the university. Not a big flat but a small one-room apartment. He had started to study at the nearby university; she was still a student at college.

"Truth" he answered. Everybody could see that they were siblings. They both had blond hear, the same blue eyes and even the same shape at their noses.

"What is the most kinky thing you have done sexually?" she asked. He blushed red. He didn't know that to tell her.

"I can not tell!" he stammered.

"Of course you can! We have always trusted each other! You can tell whatever you have done. It will be our secret!"

"Promise you newer tell anybody?" She nodded and he knew that he could trust her.

"Ok, I fucked Mrs Brown, Edith Brown." She gasped to her brother. Edith Brown was the Josh´s mother and Josh was her brother's best friend.

"Josh´s mother?" she asked just to make sure that they talked about the same women. He nodded.

"Do he know?"

"Of course not! I told you this is a secret! Promise me you never tell anybody!" Caroline tried to picture Edith Brown. She could understand that her brother felt attracted to these women even she was at their own mother's age. She was slim for the age. Her breasts was bigger that her own, of course her butt to.

"How old she?"

"45!" he answered.

"The same age as mom!" she laught to her brother. "Do you feel attracted to older ladies?"

"I guess it is the forbidden fruit that attempt me! But yes I like mature girls. In fact I think all boys my age do! Josh and I often talk about mature girls. But I can't tell him that I am screwing his own mother" Mike said and smiled do his sister. He hoped she didn't see him as a pervert. "Do you find that strange?" he asked her. She shook her head as an answer.

"How did it start?" she looked at her brother again. She felt that her brother's confession made her horny.

"Hello! That's your second question! Truth or dare?" he said. He smiled to her and felt that it was good to give her the challenge.

"Truth! I guess I already know you question!"

"I guess you do! What is the most kinky ting you have done sexually?" This time it was Caroline's turn to blush red. She smiled to him and knew that he would feel that she was just as kinky as him.

"I gave my teacher Jack a blow-job!"

"Hello! And you tell me that I´m kinky"

"Jack is only 35 years old and he is not the father to my best friend! I don't think he got any child's at all. Do you see the different!" she looked her brother in his eyes and smiled to him. "How old is Edith? 45! And who is her son?"

"And how did you end up sucking your teacher" he asked.

"I tell you when you have told me how you ended up fucking Edith." Mike looked at his sister again. He felt that their conversation made him horny. His dick was going to be stiff. Could she possibly se that his dick was growing he thought for him selves.

"It is not easy to tell exactly when it started. Maybe the summer I was eighteen years old. I think she started to look at me more as a man and less as a child. Se has always been friendly, but the last couples of years I think she has flirted." He started and she nodded. She looked at her brother and felt that this story made her wet. She pictured her brother and the mature women. Edith with her black long hear and milky-white skin. The picture was a beautiful picture of a loving woman that made a younger boy to a man.

"Continue!" He was reassured by her glance. He could feel that she didn't condemn him.

"You remember this summer, Josh and his father had their trip up to the mountains. Living in the nature for a couple of weeks."

"Yes I remember! Didn't you help her with her computer or something" once more he nodded.

"Yes, she called me, she had some problems with her computer she said. It was easy to fix. While I fixed her computer she did stand bellow me. She looked at me. I felt that she undressed me with her eyes. I have to tell you that I have had some fantasies about her! She is a hot women." Caroline could only agree. She liked girls as well, and she wouldn't deny Edith.

"Yes she is hot! You know I like girls as well. And I agree. I am picturing her and it make me horny." He looked at his sister. Did she tell him that she as well liked females? Fuck it! She was hot. His sister was hot! For the first time he looked at his sister with lust. She brought him back to earth.

"Come on! Tell me more!"

"It was a hot summer-day and she was dressed in a short skirt and snug blouse. I think she tempted me. That she was horny and had decided to seduce me. She touched me with every occasion. She told me that I was good looking man as well. After I fixed her computer she invited me for a drink. She gave me at glass of white wine and se let her fingers stroke my arm. I guess she had been drinking before I came."

Caroline felt that her pussy started getting wet. Her brother's story made her horny. She pushed her thighs together making her selves massage her pussy. Mike on the other hand also got horny of telling her about Edith seducing him. His dick was hard as steel. He looked at his sister and saw that her eyes were shining of lust. Fuck it! His sister looked horny. She had the same glance in her eyes as Edith had had that evening.

"She asked me directly if I had any girlfriends and when I told her that I didn't have any she asked me if she could be my friend. What could I say? I was really horny at her! She took the leader-roll. She placed her hand at my thigh and se let her fingers stroke upwards my really hard dick."

Caroline looked at her brother's dick. She could see that it was hard and big. He had a really big dick. Their conversation made them both horny.

"Just as hard as your dick is no? she asked and laughed. He looked at his big one and nodded. This is wrong he told him self. It is wrong to be hard while you tell your sister your most dirty secrets.

"Don't let me interrupt you" she said and told him to continue.

"She opened my zipper! She took my dick and she gave it her hands. It was awesome! Then she kissed me! She really kissed me. I felt her tongue inside my mouth at the same time as she was masturbating me." Caroline felt she needed to do something. Her pussy was wet and warm and her brother's story made her so horny.

"Your story makes me so horny! Would I bother you if I undo my pants?" She knew it would be wrong but she needed to do something. Mike was horny as well and he really understood his sister. He did also need to do something with his stiff dick.

"We can both masturbate!" he answered and he saw his sister nodded. The both took off their panties and trousers. Mikes dick banged against his stomach. It was bigger than any dick Caroline ever had seen before. Her brother's dick was really big! Mike looked at her as well. Her missy was shaved and he could see her pink lower lips. Then they both started to masturbate. They looked at each other and both had forbidden fantasies.

"Edith swallowed my dick. She gave med a blow-job more intense than I ever have had before. It was crazy to look at my best friends mother while she sucked my dick. Her red lips encircled my dick. It was hot! Fucking hot!" While he told her about Edith he stroke his own dick. He looked at her and she fingered her self. Her re-painted fingers stroke her pussy. He saw her put one, finger, then two fingers inside her self. She looked hot!

"Would you like me to give you my hand while you tell me the story?" He didn't believe what he heard. His own sister suggested to fist-fuck him.

"Wouldn't it be incest?" she nodded

"Maybe? I am not sure. I will only masturbate you, and you can masturbate me" She looked at her brother with lust. She knew she would like to do more than masturbate. She was hornier than ever. He felt her body against his. He felt her hand touch his dick. The same forbidden feeling as Edith ones gave him. He laid his hand at her thigh. He let his finger seek her mouse. She was warm and wet. His finger slipped into her pussy. It gurgled when his finger was fucking his own sister's pussy.

They both undressed. Her breast was smaller than Edith's. Her nipples pink. Edith's was brown. He compered his young sister with his mature lover. Edith had black hear. Caroline was blond. Caroline's pussy was saved while Edith's like a wild jungle with black hear. He heard his sister moan.

"Continue, your story makes me so horny!"

"We ended up in their bed. Josh´ mother and me lied together in her bed. To difference in age made me hot, and the knowledge that we crossed a forbidden line made it even hotter!."

"Like this?" my sister questioned and I saw her lick my dick. She looked at me with a smile.

"Is it hot to know that your sister is going to give you a blow-job?" I saw my sister not only kiss my dick. She did swallow it. Her small red lips around my big dick. I pushed her head. My fingers stroke through her hair. I moaned and she fucked my dick with her mouth. Then she started to kiss my stomach. She looked at me with eyes that begged me to do something with her.

"Did she fuck you?"

"Yes she did! She did ride me. I saw her ass lifting up and down. I felt her warm pussy. She fucked me hard! I liked her big breast. I sucked her brown nipples."

"Can I ride you as well? I know it will be incest but it will be our secret!" There was nothing I would like more than to feel my sister ride me. I nodded and I saw that she sat in my lap. Her pussy and my dick met each other. I saw my dick glide inside her pink pussy lips. Fuck she was tight. My hands stroke her narrow waist. I heard her gasp. Her nails scratched my breast. She groaned and bent over me. Kissed me. I kissed my sister. Our tongues started dancing.

"Who do you prefer? Johs ´mother or your sister?" what I sick question? I didn't know what to answer.

"You are so different! I love to fuck my young sister and I love to feel my best friends mother!" She kissed me.

"I will forgive you brother! In fact you make me horny telling me about fucking her!" She fucked me harder and I heard that she groaned higher. I squeezed her tight ass. Ediths ass was tight as well but it was bigger.

"What would you say if you find Josh fuck our mother?" I pushed my dick hard into my sister vagina. I pictured Josh fuck mom. I wouldn't get angry. In fact the picture of my mother fucking made me even hornier.

"I would let him fuck her! Would you?"

"Yes! I think it is hot to picture mum fuck him!" I pressed my finger inside her anus. I felt her pussy milk my dick. She groaned.

"Fuck me brother! Fuck your sister!"

I couldn't hold my semen back. I had to squirt.

"I can't hold it back!"

"Squirt inside me! Make your semen into your sisters pussy!"