Truth or Dare

Story Info
Audrey's first time is with her three friends.
1k words
3.91
106.8k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying on the couch in my apartment watching lesbian porn and rubbing my clit. A sexy blonde was getting her clit licked by a sexy brunette. I was close to cumming when there was a knock on my door. I quickly shut my television off, pulled up my pants, and opened the door to see my friends - Carmen, Lindsey, and Jayde - standing there. "Why do you look so flushed?" Jayde asked with a smirk on her face.

"I'm not flushed." I breathed out. "Come in."

Lindsey sat on the couch and turned on my TV right when the blonde was squirted all over the brunette's face. "I knew that you secretly loved pussy," She smirked at me.

"It's not that I don't love pussy, I've never touched one besides my own." The truth is that I would love to have my face buried in Lindsey's pussy. Lindsey was around 5'5" and 150 pounds. She was sun-kissed with a nice tan with 38 B tits and a nice plump ass.

"Pussy taste like heaven," Jayde said as she licked her lips looking at the screen where the blonde was licking down the brunette's body. I would love to feel my pussy against Jayde's pussy. Jayde is around 5'4" and 160 pounds. She had a natural tan with 40 DD tits and a big plump round ass.

Carmen had a big smirk on her face. She was watching the girls with lust filled eyes. "I have an idea. Let's play truth or dare." Carmen is 5'6" and 165 pounds. She was a little paler than Jayde with 38 C tits and a nice firm ass. "Doesn't matter. There are no chickens or outs." Jayde and Lindsey were in an agreement with her and they looked at me. "You in?"

"I'm in." I sighed out with nervousness.

Jayde squealed. "I'll start first." She smirked and looked at Carmen, Lindsey, and I. "Lindsey, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Lindsey said with pure confidence.

"I dare you to take off all of your clothes." Lindsey tore off her clothes like they were on fire. I couldn't help but stare at her body. Her sun-kissed body was beautiful. Her nipples looked hard as rocks and her bare pussy was glistening. "My turn. Audrey, truth or dare." I wanted to say dare, but my mouth said truth instead. "Have you always wanted to play with our pussies?" I guess I blushed deeply because Lindsey smirked at me. "Say no more. Your turn."

"Jayde, truth or dare," I said nervously.

"Truth," She smirked at me.

"Have you ever squirted before?" Lindsey laughed at my question. "What?"

"She squirted all over my face yesterday." She laughed.

Jayde winked at Lindsey. "My turn. Carmen, truth or dare?" Carmen responded with Dare. "I dare you to strip naked like Lindsey."

Carmen stripped down naked. Her tits hung there with hard nipples and a wet pussy that had a landing strip. "Audrey, truth or dare," I said dare. "Strip naked." I stripped down naked and looked down. My 5'3" and 170-pound body sat there in front of them. My 40 DD tits were hanging there. I'm sure that my bare pussy was leaking for them all to see. "Sexy," Carmen said loudly.

"Lindsey, truth or dare?" I turned my attention to her. She chose truth. "Do you have any fetishes?"

"I love face sitting. I love to sit on a bitch's face. Jayde, truth or dare?" Jayde chose dare. "I dare you to strip naked." Jayde stripped down. Her nipples were hard and her bare pussy was glistening wet.

Jayde turned to Carmen. "Carmen, truth or dare?" Carmen chose dare. "I dare you to lick Audrey's pussy for five minutes."

"Gladly." Carmen came over to me and threw my legs open. "Such a pretty pussy." She pressed her mouth into my pussy. I moaned loudly. "So delicious. You, ladies, should taste this."

Jayde and Lindsey crawled over to us. "Let me taste," Jayde said. She grabbed Carmen's face and licked her lips. "It tastes fucking delicious from your lips. I wonder what it will taste like from the source." Jayde put her face into my pussy. She gave it a long lick. I moaned out loudly again. "Fucking delicious."

"Lindsey." I moaned out. She stopped finger fucking Carmen. "Sit on my face."

She moaned loudly and straddled my face. I pulled her pussy to my mouth started to eat her pretty pussy. "Oh fuck," She screamed out. I moaned into her pussy. I looked up at Lindsey from between her legs. "You look so fucking hot right now. We are not stopping after five minutes. Carmen, come over here." I saw Carmen move by us. "I want to see you fuck yourself with your fingers." I moved my left hand to Lindsey's pussy. I put two fingers inside of her while my mouth was on her clit. "Fuck. Fuck me harder." I moved my fingers in and out quickly. "I'm cumming." Lindsey squirted all over my face. I licked up her delicious juices. She got off my face and leaned down. "Fucking beautiful." She licked the excess cum off of my face.

I looked down at Jayde, who was sucking my clit with her hot mouth. "Don't stop." I moaned out. "Fuck. Right there." She sucked harder. "I'm going to cum." I came all over her face. I quickly moved to her and gently pushed her down. I ripped her legs open. "I want to taste your cunt." I dove right on in. "Fucking delicious."

"Fuck me, baby." My tongue was dancing with her clit as I added two fingers into her dripping wet cunt. "Yes." She moaned out. I looked up at her while she looked down at me. "More." I quickly flicked my tongue on her clit and fucked her faster and harder with three fingers. She screamed with pleasure. "Fuck." I could barely hear Lindsey and Carmen because Jayde was being so loud. I took my finger out of her. "Don't stop." I moved my tongue and dipped it into her pussy. I tongue fucked her. "I need that. Right there. Right there. Don't stop. Right there." I kept my tongue inside her pretty pink hole but moved it around. Her pussy tightened around my tongue and squirted all over my face. I took my tongue out and cleaned her pussy up with it.

I turned my head to look at Lindsey and Carmen. I saw that Lindsey was licking up Carmen's cum. All three girls looked at me. I smirked at them. "Round Two?"