Truth or Dare

Story Info
Naughty truth or dare during a party.
2.7k words
4.39
307.8k
232
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always considered myself to be a pretty grounded person. I never did anything too crazy and never really stirred the pot. If you saw me walking down the street you would see my glasses, shoulder length blonde hair, pale skin, and average build and think me no different than any other woman out and about.

My brother on the other hand was quite a different story. He loved to stir the pot and more than once had caused our parents to shake their heads with nothing to say with something he had done. He had jet black hair, was over six feet tall, and looked like he lived in the gym or tanning salon. More than one person had been surprised to find out that we were siblings.

In a sense I envied my brother and how he was so care free. He cared only about what he thought and what he wanted to do. Nothing else in the world mattered to him. Maybe that's why I focused so much on making everyone around me happy. Maybe I felt that I needed to make up for him.

Another shock and surprise would be that my brother and I actually got along really well. We hung out with different crowds but when we were together we were more like friends than brother and sister. So I thought nothing about the night that would essentially change my life or give it a good nudge in a different direction.

I was in my bedroom watching Netflix on TV when my brother knocked on the door.

"Hey Ash, some friends and I are having a party at Hugh's tonight if you want to go with us."

"Is Hugh that want to be grudge rocker with the goofy looking beard?"

"That's him. He may be odd and look goofy but he has his own house and a brother that can get lots of cheap alcohol."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I never really drink at these parties so if it's going to be a bunch of you throwing up on each other than I'll pass."

"There is going to be drinking but I can't get drunk since I have to work in the morning and some of the others do as well so we'll keep you company."

"Alright, when is it?"

"Be ready at 9:00 p.m." With that he closed the door and left my room.

The next few hours went by pretty quickly as I got more nervous about the party. For some reason I always got nervous when I was about to go somewhere like a party even if it was with people I had known for years.

I finally decided to get dressed for the party choosing simple jeans shorts and a blue t-shirt. It wasn't going to be anything formal and I wasn't trying to impress anyone so comfort was more priority than dressing up.

My brother and I got into his car and we went around picking up a couple of people that he told he would give rides to. We had told our parents that we were going to a party, we just left out the part about alcohol. Part of me thought that they knew that alcohol was going to be there but ignorance is bliss or so they say.

We pulled up to Hugh's house and it actually looked pretty nice. I suspected that he was able to afford it because it was five miles outside of town and in middle of a field where nothing else was. Not exactly prime real estate but who was I to judge considering I still lived with my parents and he had his own place.

We went inside the single level ranch house and inside the party was going already. The lights were off and strobes and lasers bounced around the living room mixing with the loud music to turn it into a club. My brother and his friends shot out all seeking people they knew and mixing in. I made my way through the living room saying hello to a couple of people I recognized and making my way to the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen the group of people thinned out and the normal lights were on. The people in here were talking while hanging out around the refrigerator or the keg. Some empty trays on the kitchen counter hinted that at one-point food had been out but it was long since gone. I decided to grab a cup of what looked to be punch and wait to see if anyone I knew came into the kitchen.

Over the next two hours I talked to a handful of people that came through. The real surprise was how good the punch tasted. I knew it had alcohol in it but it didn't taste as strong as most of the other mixed drinks I had tasted so I kept drinking it. Finally, I went to get another glass and found that my vision was not keeping up with me. I decided to hold back and hold up the counter for a little bit.

Shortly after that my brother came into the kitchen. I know he was trying to talk to me but I really couldn't make it out between the noise from the party so I just nodded my head and followed him down a set of stairs. I was unaware that the home had a basement at all.

When we got to the basement there was a group of men and woman standing around talking. Finally, a guy I recognized named Jason told everyone to be quiet and sit down. I sat next to my brother and a guy I didn't recognize.

I turned to my brother, "what are we doing?"

"Porno truth or dare."

That was a sobering phrase. "Why the Hell are we playing porno truth or dare?"

"Calm down, it's not as bad as it sounds and who knows you might have some fun."

For once maybe I wanted to be the one that just got to have fun and didn't have to make everyone happy. So I leaned back against the wall by where I was sitting and decided to play.

Jason drew from two large boxes that had been made for the game. One was labeled truth and one was labeled dare. It was kind of crazy as one girl masturbated in front of us, another girl had to do a strip dance, a guy had to do a helicopter with his pants down, and another guy demonstrate how to put on a condom. Crazy dares went around the circle but a lot of us played it safe with the truth card. I had the delight of sharing the tale of my first masturbatory experience and my first time having sex with the group.

As the game continued more drinks were passed out and in response more people began to choose dare. The dares also seemed to increase. One girl chose dare and was told she would be giving a guy a blowjob. A spinning bottle chose the partner for her and the crowd cheered her on as pants were dropped and she went to work.

Before I knew it my brother was up and he chose dare. Jason reached into the box and pulled out a card. He looked at it and smiled before saying "you must have sex with a girl in front of everyone."

My mouth dropped as I didn't really want to watch my brother have sex in front of me. He was not as phased as he stood up and took off his shirt. The people began cheering and I could only laugh with a small smile.

The bottle was placed in middle of the group and spun around hard. I watched the crowd of people as some of the woman licked their lips and eyed my brother. I knew a few of them would think this more of a reward than a dare. I hadn't even noticed the bottle pointing at me until some fingers started pointing as well.

I looked up to my brother and his smile had disappeared. I looked around to the crowd and saw a mixture of giggling and smiling going on.

"He's my brother so we're going to have to re-spin," I said.

My brother turned towards Jason, "yeah man."

Jason smiled and leaned back, "it was a fair pick man. The bottle choses fair and square."

The people around us began chanting "do it." Soon hands were on my back and pushed me into the center of the circle. I stood up next to my brother and was looking around at all the people still shouting "do it." I looked at my brother who had a worried look on his face.

Finally, he shrugged, "I don't think we're getting out of this."

At that moment my heart jumped into my chest, "you want to have sex with me in front of all these people!?"

"They're just going to get louder and more demanding until we do. We might as well just be quick and get it done."

I turned around and looked for a spot to leave through but most of the people were standing up now and closing around us. They obviously sensed my intention to run. I felt someone grab my shoulders from behind so I spun around, it was my brother.

"Quick and then it's over."

It looked like I didn't have a choice. My brother was already undoing his pants. I closed my eyes and took a deep swallow as I started undoing the buttons on my shorts. Some of the crowd began cheering while a large amount continued to cheer "do it." As I got to the last button I slipped my hand on the inside of my shorts and underwear pushing them down to the ground and kicking them to the side. I opened my eyes and lowered myself to the floor and laid on my back.

I looked up to my brother who was stroking himself to hardness as he looked down at me. He was actually pretty well gifted. He dropped to his knees and pushed my legs open. I turned my head to the side and tried to focus on people's shoes. Soon I felt my brother push into me. My body betrayed me as pleasure was sent from my vagina as he penetrated me. It seemed like forever as more of him and then more was slid inside before his hips were against me.

I tried not to show and of the pleasure being sent to my brain as I once again closed my eyes. I heard my brother's hands hit the floor on either side of my head as I felt him begin to move his hips back and forth. My body continued to betray me as it had no care that the pleasure being given to me was coming from my brother. All it knew was all the right parts were connecting in all the right places.

My brother started to increase his rhythm and I found it hard to control my reactions as my breathing began to get rapid. His hips hit me harder as he tried to push deeper into me and I found myself trying to open my legs more. I opened my eyes to see pure focus on my brother's face. I couldn't keep back my body's reactions as I breathed hard and was slightly moaning. My brother thrust into me as hard as I imagine he had with any other woman he had been with. My hands grabbed what carpet they could hold on to.

The ultimate betrayal started to come as my body began to feel the orgasm coming. I found myself wanting it though. I tried to open my legs more and push against my brother when he thrust in. Soon he was at a rapid pace and I was slow close. I felt the upcoming release and soon warmth flooded my body as it hit me. My brother continued to thrust before he sat up and pulled out of me. I looked down to see him give himself a couple of strokes and then sperm began shooting onto me from his penis. I laid my head back and closed my eyes coming down from the high.

Soon my breathing was returning to normal and the cheering people around us started to calm down. I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked down to see myself covered in my brother's semen. I looked at him and he was on his knees regaining his breathing as well. People around us were smiling. I reached over and grabbed my shorts to notice that my underwear was no longer with them. I pulled my shorts on not even trying to clean up.

I stood up and pulled down on my shirt and tried to regain my composure. I looked back to see my brother dressing as well. I walked over to him, "we need to leave." Then I went upstairs.

Going up the stairs I had tunnel vision as I headed for the front door. Once outside I took a deep breath of the fresh air and tried to pretend the house wasn't behind me. I didn't know how long had passed before I felt the hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that." My brother was there.

I thought about it and it actually made me smile a little, "you actually were pretty good down there."

"Well I like to please, even in the rough times."

"Oh, so I was rough?" I joked. Humor helped me turn my focus.

"You did just kind of sit there and take it." My brother also liked to use humor.

"Well next time I'll blow you and do a little strip tease."

"I'll hold you to it."

We both kind of laughed. "Thanks for not blowing your load into me."

"I wasn't really feeling getting you pregnant and adding to the night. Let's go home."

When we got into the car I sat there for a second before reaching over and starting to undo the buttons of my brother's pants.

"What are you doing?"

I didn't respond as I grabbed hold of my brother's penis and took it out of his pants. As I bent over and took it into my mouth I could still taste the mixture of his semen and me on it. I loved the flavor as I did my best to take it deep into my throat before almost gagging. My brother's questions had stopped as he was quiet.

As soon as he was hard I stopped sucking and went back to my seat. I put my hips up and undid my shorts pulling them down. Then as I kicked them off I climbed onto my brother straddling him and positioning himself at my opening. "By the way, I'm on birth control." With that I lowered myself on to him till he was all the way inside of me.

I began rocking my hips against my brother as all he could do was smile. I returned the smile as I moved my hips faster. Soon my brother grabbed my hips and began helping me with the momentum. I brushed my hair to one side as I was breathing heavy and having another orgasm build. His hands came up and grabbed my breast and squeezed them hard. I pulled up my shirt and pulled down the cups of my bra. He grabbed a breast in each hand and started playing with my nipples.

"Tell me how bad you want to cum in me."

He smiled up at me, "I want to fill you till it starts leaking out of you."

"Tell me how bad you need to do it."

"I need to take my seed deep inside of you. If I don't shoot it into you I'll go crazy."

My orgasm was really close now. I gave out a small giggle, "do it."

He started rocking his hips as hard as he could as I started going through my second orgasm of the night. Soon he was pulling me down on him as hard as he could and letting out a long moan. I felt the warmth shooting from him into me as he unloaded himself. After a minute or so I returned to my seat and pulled back on my shorts. "How was that for sitting there and taking it?"

All my brother did was smile as he put himself back in his jeans and started the car.