Truth or Dare at Sister's Sleepover

Story Info
Four girls, one guy play the game at his sister's sleepover.
6.4k words
4.48
842.9k
759
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay awake in my bed listening to my sister and her friends laughing and giggling in the room below. It's the last year of high school for all of us and a week after Angelina's 18th, so she has to have her friends over for a birthday celebration. We're Irish twins and I'm the older one by eleven months - she's the youngest of her group. I know each of her friends from at least one of my classes, and I've imagined each one in the gym locker room showers.

My hand wraps itself around my cock as it starts to swell, thinking of Hannah pulling down the straps of her top. Imagining her looking me in the eye, her blond hair hanging down to her shoulders, lips slightly parted, head tilted to the side in that "come fuck me look."

Her straps fall to her sides and her hand slides up and over her stomach, brushing her tit as it circles over the top of her shirt and down in, cupping herself. It fits perfectly in her hand as she swirls her right thumb around it. Her tongue slides out of her mouth and my cock would fit perfectly between those two lips, her tongue swirling around it. She's down on her knees, my t-shirt still on but boxers down and her mouth wrapped around my dick.

Her right hand grips the base of my shaft as she sucks and swirls her tongue around the head. Her left hand touches my abs, slides up and brushes my pecs. Her thumb swirls around my nipple. We fall backwards onto a bed, and she moves up my body, still gripping my cock and pulling on it gently. Her lips brush mine and my hands grip her shoulders, turning her onto her back.

I kiss her neck and move to her collarbone. I move lower, she has no shirt on now. My lips brush her breast and I slide my tongue out to lick the underside. I circle around the nipple, slowly sliding my hand up the inside of her thigh. My tongue licks her nipple and I suck it into my mouth right as my hand reaches her pelvic bone. Fingers encircle her hip and slide down to tease the apex of her pussy. She feels damp before my fingers even reach her pussy lips, and slide down the edge to her waiting hole. I move my finger back up the inside of the lip as my lips move down to touch hers.

My tongue finds the outside of her right labia and I suck it into my mouth playing it with my tongue, then moving on to her tight hole. My probe fills the hole and slides up the center of her hot, wet cunt. Finally my tongue meets its goal, but only stops to tease her as I circle back down from the top of her other pussy lip. Again, back up the center and this time I stop to do more than tease her love button.

I suck it into my mouth, write the alphabet on it, play with her parts and slip my finger into her shaking pussy. I grind my chest up, over her snatch and I rest on her breasts. Kissing her, she tastes her own juices and I slide my cock through the valley of her pussy. She breathes, hot, into my ear and clutches my back pulling my body closer to her. She tries to maneuver so my next slide pushes deep into her, but I avoid her tempting hole. Once again I push through Hannah's valley and this time I aim directly for her. She moves again to help me make my target and I feel my cock surrounded by her tight...

Stomping up the stairs.

I'm not usually this easily distracted out of my games, cock hard as steel in my hand, I feel the cum welling up inside me, but these feet are approaching my door. Normally, this too is a fantasy of mine, but somehow when it's real life it seems a little different.

Whispering in the hallway. It sounds like it's just outside my door.

A hand on my doorknob, and the door slowly opening. Light from downstairs gently peeking around my door. The girls must have all the lights off except for the downstairs hallway. A head peeks around the door and sees me.

My dick still in hand, I lay under the covers peeking up from my pillow.

"Yes?" I hold it to my stomach so the doorway girl won't notice a tent in my sheets.

It's Alissa. She whispers loudly, "are you still awake?" Her voice sounds like a loud hiss, but normally it's sweet and intelligent. This brunette has had sex with me several times - in my dreams.

There must be another one out there. It takes at least two people to whisper outside of a boy's door. Unless she's schizophrenic.

"Yessss," I whisper loudly, my voice the sound of my penis deflating rapidly.

Alissa's head disappears around the doorway, then she opens it fully and steps inside, Jessica following her closely. They move over to my bed and Alissa sits down. It's dark in the room, but light enough for her to see me and the outline I make under my sheets. Still, her hand brushes my member as she reaches across to lean over me.

"We were wondering if you would come down and play a game with us," Alissa whispered. Jessica giggled, turning her head to the side to try to hide it and stop giggling. Alissa looked directly at my eyes and slapped her friend playfully. Jessica bit her lip, but couldn't stop giggling softly.

"Right now? But I'm sleeping..."

"We need another person for our game..." Alissa sounded nervous.

The pit in my stomach grew and weighed me down. I wasn't sure I could get up. "Ok, sure." I didn't think to ask which game we were playing.

Alissa looked slightly shocked, and Jessica's mouth fell open a little. "Um, ok, come on down then." Alissa stood up, and watched me lay there. Jessica and Alissa remained there, waiting.

"Uh, I need to put on some clothing." With that, Jessica closed her mouth and accidentally looked down at my crotch. Her eyes darted back up to mine and I could tell she was blushing.

The girls stood there for a second before Alissa said, "oh... Oh I see," and looked over at Jessica. Jess stared back, clearly her brain wasn't functioning. Her eyes were vacant for a moment.

"Come on, he'll be down in a minute." Alissa grasped her friend's shoulder and led her out of the room. Both wore t-shirts that reached a bit below the waistband of their cotton athletic shorts. Alissa's shirt still said "track" on it, and Jessica's said "NW" on it, despite both having been washed to death. The hem of Alissa's shorts reached only a few inches below the separation of her shapely legs and she wore no shoes or socks. As she walked away, I found myself trying to look up the hole of those shorts that was slightly revealed to me as each leg swung backwards. Her hair flowed back and forth grazing the tops of her shoulders at each step.

Jessica had short athletic socks on that barely covered the tops of her ankles. Her slender legs flowed up to her firm, high-school butt, the cleft of which was calling to me from under those blue, cotton shorts. My eyes could feel her smoothly shaved legs from my bed, and I imagined running my hand along the inside, gently parting her shorts from her leg.

I was semi-erect again as the door closed. My feet hit the ground and I pulled my boxers out from under the covers. I flipped my legs up into the air and tossed on the boxers, then put on my shorts which were lying conveniently next to my bed along with my shirt. Donning that dirty shirt from the day, I opened the door to my room and proceeded down the steps. My sister, Angelina, stood at the bottom and, making a "shussh" sign with her finger and mouth, pointed towards the basement door. The girls must have moved downstairs, further from the parental units. I quietly tiptoed down to the door, then down the stairs with sister in toe and closing the door behind her.

Hannah, Alissa and Jessica were sitting on the floor, soda in hand and popcorn in the other hand. Hannah, cross legged, reminded me of my fantasy only a minute ago and I started to grow again. Alissa and Jessica sat with legs splayed out in front of them. My sister and I sat down to complete their circle.

We talked for a bit, the girls seemed nervous and I was still a little tired. Right as I started to wonder about this game, Hannah said, "let's play truth-or-dare."

The western world's second oldest precursor to teenage sex, truth-or-dare, was about to be played at my sister's slumber party. And it was clear that I was to be involved. Surely she misspoke or is completely naive. I will have to try very hard not to use any dirty jokes during this game. I can't even not tell dirty jokes in completely non-dirty contexts, and this was definitely a "dirty" context.

I doubt these girls even know how to play truth-or-dare... I was getting light headed imagining Hannah daring Alissa to kiss Jessica. Or maybe Hannah daring Alissa to kiss Hannah!

At least they didn't want to play doctor, then there'd be no way around touching these girls inappropriately. I'm sure that would only lead to screaming, grounding, and lawsuits on the part of my parents and theirs. This was going to get awkward, and these girls had no idea what I was already going through.

"Ok," Jessica said nervously.

"I want to go first." Alissa asked, "Andrew," and she batted her eyelids gently while pushing her lips into an O, "have you ever cheated on a high school test?"

"No," I answered truthfully and quickly. My turn.

"Alissa, that's not how you play! You have to ask him if he wants a truth or a dare first!"

"Fine," her blue eyes look into mine. "Truth or dare."

"Truth," I reply. Now it's my turn. Hannah is the first person sitting to my left, and I look at her. She returns the look, her body slightly shivering below her nightie-t-shirt. Her shirt says nothing, and is a dull gray all the way down to her red shorts which sit tightly over her mound but loose in the legs, almost permitting me to look up them to her panties.

I glance to Alissa, the next girl in the circle, as I try to decide who to choose. She tilts her head slightly to the left and sticks her tongue out of her mouth gently, a small smile coming across her lips. She rests on her arms behind her, a body position which pushes her B-cup breasts out towards me.

Jessica is next, she raises her eyebrows a little and shrinks her mouth. She hopes I won't choose her.

Sister sits next to Jessica, and to my immediate right. Her old blue shirt still has enough good elastic in the neck. It has a worn down design on it. She sits upright, rigidly, slightly uncomfortable, and her light blue shorts cling to her legs tightly. Her lower legs are underneath her, and she's kind of kneeling. Her butt rests on her heels, making her feet into a seat.

If these girls don't want to do dirty, the safest person for me to ask is my sister. "Truth or dare."

"Dare." My heart skips a beat. Now I have to come up with a dare. And it definitely can't be dirty, she's my sister.

"Uh-uhm," I stammer. I don't usually stammer. Something safe. Pick something safe. "Run around the basement twice while holding your breath." That was a pretty chicken-shit dare if I do say so myself.

"No, Angelina, take off your top and run around the basement twice," said Hannah. Sister glanced at me, then glanced back at Hannah who was now nodding with a broad grin on her face.

"Yeah," loud-whispered Alissa.

Angelina nervously looked back at my eyes, then took her shirt over her head revealing a naked upper body. She ran twice around the basement while holding her breath. It was a small basement so she wasn't out of breath when she got back.

Her breasts were pert, and her nipples pointed roundly. She had small, nice tits. I had never really thought about her naked, before. Now I was starting to wonder what her nipples would taste like...

She had bounced a little as she ran on the balls of her feet. She had grinned slightly, during both laps, and moved her arms back and forth in time with her steps, but only in a pantomime of a real run. Those breasts bounced up and down the whole time, side to side on the turns, and their gentle in-out motion had my attention throughout.

She looked back at me, almost for approval, as she sat down. Angelina didn't put her shirt back on, but crossed her arms in front of her to cover up.

"Ok, I did it." Sister sounded relieved. "Now Hannah..."

Alissa teased, "oooh, you're gonna get it," to Hannah.

"Hannah, truth or dare?" Jessica looked on nervously and quietly as Hannah stared at her with a broad smile.

"Dare."

Angelina had an evil gleam in her eye when she said, "take your shirt off and play with your nipples in front of us!"

Hannah's eyes flashed to mine with an equally evil gleam as she took her shirt off over her head, then leaned back to rest on her right arm. Her left arm slid up her legs, over her tight stomach, and up to her boobs. They were a wonderful handful, but no more, and her index finger rolled around her nipple. It circled and pressed on the center, circled and pressed, as the rest of her hand squeezed her boob. Her eyes closed as she kept this up for another circle. Her finger caressed her nipple, then the hand slid down her stomach and into her shorts. My eyes were glued to the outside of those shorts as her hand moved around inside.

She cupped the bottom of her mound and slipped a finger between her lips, caressing her hole, then moving up to tweak her clit. Her shorts came away from her body enough to see that she had no panties on. Her hand moved faster, her index and middle fingers circling rapidly, then her hand slowed. Slowly her circling became massaging, then fondling, then her eyes opened and she looked at Jessica. She continued fondling herself as she asked,"truth or dare."

Jessica quietly said "dare." She was getting bolder! She had been quiet and shy this whole game, and now she was choosing a dare, even though the dares so far had been pretty exotic... Jessica's body language said that she was ready for whatever Hannah could dish out.

"Suck. Andrew's. Thing."

My head shot back to Jessica who, by now, was on all fours and crawling over my sister towards me. Angelina sat back and checked out Jessica's clothed tits, then ass, as Jessica slowly crawled past. Jessica looked straight into my eyes, and brought her face within inches of mine.

I was dumbfounded. Jessica had gotten completely into this game and was now about to give me a blow job. I was rock hard from watching Hannah play with herself, and nothing sounded better to me than Jessica's lips wrapped around my friend. She kissed me, softly on the lips, then pushed me backwards onto the floor. Her hands grasped my shorts and tugged gently but they wouldn't give way. She slid her hands over my hardness stopping to rub me through my shorts, then continued to the button.

She unbuttoned me.

She pulled the zipper down.

Jessica's small hands held my hips, then my underwear, and pulled both boxers and shorts down in one go, her eyes glued to my cock. When my shorts passed, it flipped back up and slapped my stomach.

Jessica looked nervously over at Hannah, who was now sitting, cross-legged again and with her hands on her knees. Hannah was hunched forward staring intently at Jessica's actions, but Jessica wanted reassurance. Hannah still had no shirt on, and her breasts peeked at me while her eyes stared at me. Without getting any reassurance, Jess turned back and grasped my cock.

She pulled it up and down gently once, then rotated her hand around and pulled me gently once more. Her butt stuck out behind her as she knelt on the floor. Her shirt hung open at her waist, but I was in no position to look up it to see her beautiful tits. Her mouth moved closer to my dick, and she exhaled onto it while flicking her tongue out to taste it. Deciding it tasted just fine, she slid her hand up to the head of my penis, then licked down at the base of my cock. It was clear that she had never done this before, but definitely wanted to. Her hand cupped my loose balls and she played with them a little, seeing what they were capable of.

My sister stared at my dick in wonder, her mouth slightly open. Her breasts hung free now, she was no longer covering them. Her nipples were still hard, and her right hand moved up to feel them gently. My cock twitched under the ministrations of Jessica's hand slowly swirly around the head and pulling lightly.

Once again her tongue darted out to taste my shaft, and slid along the length up to the top. She moved her hand to my base and surrounded me with her mouth. Her warm mouth sucking me felt heavenly. Her tongue slid against the underside of my head, tasting me. She began moving her head up and down on my cock, only one or two inches at a time, pleasuring my most sensitive part. Her tongue kept teasing my underside, and one hand slid a short distance up and down my shaft, while the other played with my balls.

I felt the cum welling up inside me. I had never finished up in my room and it was much faster this time, this very real time. Jessica's hair fell from her shoulders and brushed my stomach with each up and down stroke. Her eyes raised to meet mine as she continued her slow bounces. Her entire body had gotten into it now and even her tight butt bounced up and down in time with her mouth and my senses.

My sis lost her sitting-balance a little as she played with her breast, and caught herself by leaning on my chest. Her breasts weren't far from my face and I started staring at them, imagining them bouncing up and down in my field of vision as my sister fucked me. Jessica's mouth felt so good on my cock, and her smell was starting to reach my nose. Her hair gently grazed my chest at each stroke.

I was only twenty seconds from cumming as Jessica slowed, pulled her mouth over my cockhead, then sucked along the underside of my dick, and sat back up. If I wasn't sure there was more to come, I would have been disappointed. Angelina sat back up and stopped playing with herself.

Jessica moved back to her seat. A shy look took over her face once again as she sat down and scanned the faces. Alissa looked flirtingly-hurt, and it was clear that she was hoping to be picked.

"Truth or dare."

Alissa looked up at Jessica quickly, realized the question was to her, and answered "Truth!"

"How many guys have you been with, and how long have you wanted to fuck Andrew?"

"That's not fair!" Alissa said, "you can only ask one question per turn!"

I didn't care about the breach of rules, I just wanted to hear the answers to these two riveting questions.

Alissa looked back at me, and glanced down along my t-shirtted body. A breeze stirred my hard, drooling, dripping cock which sat naked after Jessica's amazing mouth had taken me. I had a hard time not taking matters into my own hand, and felt like I would blow with the slightest touch.

"Aww, shut up. You know you want to answer both of those!" Hannah said.

Alissa's eyes looked back into mine, then she turned to Jessica and said, "you know I haven't been with anybody, so why don't you just shut up about it. You haven't either!"

"That's not true anymore," Jessica said. Angelina's hand touched my thigh and slid up it, letting me know that I was the one who had made it not true. Sister had forgotten that I wasn't wearing any pants, and when her fingers brushed my cock, her hand jumped back to her own lap. Two girls touching me in one night - that was two girls more than had ever touched my dick in the past, and it didn't matter that one was my sister. Each time I thought about her relation to me, I actually got a little harder.

Fuck it! I slid my right hand up my leg and grasped my cock, pulling it down to point at Alissa. I gripped hard enough to slide the skin of my dick along the hard tissues underneath, and tweaked the sensitive part on each upstroke. I moved slow enough not to bring myself closer to cumming, but fast enough for my own pleasure and to stay hard.

Alissa watched what I was doing intently. She couldn't take her eyes off of my meat.

"You didn't answer the other question, Ally..."

Alissa took a cue from Jess, and crawled over to me. I continued pulling on my cock as her lips brushed mine and we kissed. I tilted my head to the right for better access to her mouth. She smelled great, like watermelon perfume. She didn't smell mature, but I felt like she was a college senior, kissing me and pulling on my dick. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. I slowly opened my mouth and she opened hers in time with mine. Our tongues moved together and I tasted the front edge of hers.

12