Truth Or Dare Ch. 01

Story Info
Two roommates decide to play a game.
899 words
4
148.1k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyisme
mollyisme
55 Followers

Like my previous stories, I must say this may be true and this may not. You can e-mail me to ask…or you can just guess. I will give you a hint…it may be partially true. ;)

I moved out of my house in March of last year and into an apartment with a girl I met at college. Her name is Carrie and she is 25 years old, while I am 21. She is about 5’5”, long brown hair, brown eyes, and a shapely body. We are best friends – and what they say about moving out with your best friends isn’t true. We are probably the only two that could live together. Through this last year we both have had our share of men. To be honest, her more than me. We have gotten used to hearing the other having sex in the other room. Whenever one of us had sex the night before we would get up and talk about it the next morning. What did he do right? What did he do wrong? Everything!!!! Carrie and I are very open with one another about everything.

Lots of things changed this past weekend though. We went out for a couple drinks, and then came home for a couple more. Okay! I am being honest here. More than a couple. About 8 shots each, and a beer, and that was just after we got home.

I put on some music, and Carrie decided to teach me how to dance. It started out in the living room listening to the local radio station. She told me how to move my hips. “Act like you are having sex with the air.” After a while of this we were bumping and grinding in the room. It really was fun, and nothing really sexual. Around 12 we both decided it was time for bed.

For some odd reason, I went into her room and lay on her bed. Her bed is extremely small. For a little while she lay on my shoulder, and then decided she needed a blanket. When she got up I complained about the size of the bed and told her I was going to my room. She followed me into my room, and fell into bed, with me beside her. We were giggling and laughing the whole time. She started asked me questions and I the same to her.

She asked, “Have you ever kissed a girl?” I answered with a shy yes, not sure if I wanted her to know this information. “How did it feel?”

“Just like kissing a guy, except it was a girl.” She kept on with that line of questioning until I interrupted her.

“What are you trying to say here, Carrie? Do you want to kiss?”

“Well, I don’t know, maybe. Do you?” she answered. My response to this was that we could just do a peck on the lips. I leaned down and our lips lightly brushed each other. We both laughed and it was kind of awkward. That’s when the fun really started.

“Truth or Dare?” I asked her. She looked confused for a moment then decided to go with it.

“Truth!” As I sat there trying to think of a question she just kept giggling.

“Do you want to do more than just a peck on the lips?”

“Honestly, yes, I do. Truth or Dare?”

“Dare.”

Carrie then dared me to kiss her on the lips with tongue for as long as I wanted. I leaned over her and pressed my lips against her. Her mouth opened slightly so I let my tongue wander in. Before long we were both engaged in a tongue war. It was amazing. When I took a breather, I asked her, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare…yea Dare.” I looked over at her and dare her to take off her shirt and bra. She immediately sat up and they were off.

“Truth or Dare,” she asked. I answered with a truth, since the dares were getting a little nerve wracking.

“How far do you see this going?”

“As far as it can possibly go,” I responded. “Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“Ok, what is one thing that you have always wanted to do to a girl?”

“Ummm, well, you know. Go down on her.” I didn’t say anything to this – just went with the flow.

“Ok my turn, truth or dare?”

She wanted another dare. Therefore, I dared to take off her jeans, which she did. She was now in just her panties while I was still fully clothed. My turn to choose truth or dare now. I went for a dare because I was hoping she was going to tell me to take my clothes off.

“I dare you to do something you have always wanted to do to a girl.”

“Anything?” I asked her. She then told me I could do whatever I wanted. I sat up, and leaned down over her breasts. I then took one of her nipples in my mouth, lightly sucking it, and nibbling it. I felt her hand go into my hair. She was enjoying this just as I was…..

I am going to stop here. Give you the ultimate tease. I PROMISE that there will be more to cum soon! I would love to hear from you so you can e-mail me at the link below. Much love.

mollyisme
mollyisme
55 Followers