Truth or Dare Ch. 01

Story Info
Coed has sex with professor on a dare.
2.1k words
4.18
28.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truth or Dare, Part 1

Wednesday evenings had become Truth or Dare night for Mercedes and her girl friends, Sheena and Ella. Originally started as a way of breaking up the long week of college classes, the girls were upping the ante when it came to the dares they challenged each other to, and the truths they demanded be spilled. Previously, Mercedes had been challenged to provide explicit detail of her sexual encounters to date. Yet, the girls were sorely disappointed when she admitted still being a virgin, to which the girls teased her relentlessly. Sheena, the more brash of the three, promised Mercedes this would all to soon be addressed.

As Wednesday rolled around Mercedes got drinks and snacks read for her friends arrival. After some gossiping and complaining about classes, the game was on.

"Mercedes, I dare you to fuck Professor Richards," Sheena challenged.

"Sheena!" Ella exclaimed.

"What? How is that even allowed to be a dare?" Mercedes questioned.

"Well, we've all seen how he looks at you...eyeing you up and down. Looking at your legs, your perfect tits," sighed Ella, as her eyes roamed over Mercedes' body.

"It's easy enough to let him get in your pants, half of the professors fuck students. Surely you knew that?" Sheena said, the gleam in her eyes suggesting she had firsthand knowledge.

"Go to him for some extra help and let your tits hang out of your top, I bet that would have him begging," Ella giggled.

"It would be easy to seduce him. Drop something in front of him, bend over while wearing one of your short skirts and let him see your ass and pussy. You know he'd love that, hell, I wouldn't mind either," teased Sheena.

Mercedes was quiet as she thought about it. She often fantasized about Professor Richards' strong, powerful hands. His muscular body pressed against hers. During class she could see the bulge of his large cock, covered in his professional attire, as he paced the front of the room.

"Ok, I'll do it."

*****

Thursday after Class

*****

Mercedes' heart raced as students trickled out of class following Professor Richards' lecture. She could see Ella and Sheena waiting outside the doorway. It was now or never; the girls were not going to let her live it down if she missed this opportunity.

"Sir, I wonder if I might be able to schedule time to meet with you in your office," Mercedes said demurely as she approached the lectern. Her light blouse easily showed her hard nipples, while her short skirt barely brushed the top of her ass.

"Of course, Monday at 5:00PM. Is there something in particular you need to talk about?"

"Well...I would like to improve my performance in the class. I know I have so much to learn from you and I really want to take in all you have to offer."

"Of course, you are a bright girl, Mercedes. I would be happy to help you reach your potential while you study under me." The way his eyes roamed her body, Mercedes wondered if perhaps there was truth to Sheena's statement about teachers who fuck students.

"Thank you, Sir. This means a lot to me, I look forward to Monday." As she walked out of the room she could feel his eyes following her body, watching the movement of her ass under her skirt.

"Well? Is he going to bone you?" Sheena asked outside of the classroom.

Ella laughed, "Good thing he was standing behind the lectern, otherwise everyone passing would have seen his erection!"

"Well....we have an appointment set up for Monday at 5:00PM. I am going to ask him to review one of my papers...and hopefully more." Mercedes trailed off.

"Oh my god! Everyone knows the faculty goes home around 4:00, 4:30 at the latest on Mondays. He is totally into you, he picked that time with the hopes of fucking you senseless."

Mercedes hoped there was truth to Sheena's assessment; as much as she was excited about her upcoming liaison with Professor Richards, she was all too scared that he wouldn't want her.

*****

Monday Evening

*****

Mercedes spent the last hour getting ready for her appointment with Professor Richards. She made sure her pussy was shaved smooth; she loved the slick feeling between her legs from her wet arousal. After modeling several outfits she decided on a tight, low cut, semi-sheer white blouse and short red skirt. With her nipples visible through the blouse and her skirt short enough to show her lacy top thigh high stockings, Mercedes felt certain she would make an impact on Professor Richards.

She paired the outfit with black patent leather stiletto heels. She looked like the stereotype naughty school girl, all was missing was a silly tie. She hoped that the meeting would progress so that Professor Richards would get to enjoy the outfit, and what was under it.

At the agreed upon time Mercedes entered Professor Richards' office, making sure the door was firmly closed and locked behind her.

"Sir, thank you so much for making the time to meet with me. I am wondering if you might be able to offer me some feedback on the paper that I am working on."

Professor Richards eyed her appraisingly, his eyes lingering long on her breasts and at the hem of her skirt before answering, "Of course, do you have it printed, or on a USB drive?"

"I have it on my email...maybe if I could log in on your computer?" With his nod of permission, Mercedes slipped around the desk to stand almost touching the professor. As she shifted to reach the mouse she made sure that her breasts rubbed against him. His sharp intake of breath and stiffening of his body told her that he noticed and was enjoying the contact of her body. After spending some moments hovering over him, breathing softly on his neck while continuing to rub her breasts against him as she opened the document, Mercedes retreated to the other side of his desk, readying herself for her next move.

"Mercedes, your work is satisfactory. But, this is a difficult course. Most students don't walk away with an A, if that is what you are expecting."

"Yes, Sir, but I am wondering if there is...perhaps anything else that I could do to help improve my mark. I'd be willing to do anything." Mercedes said in a low voice, licking her lips and playing with the top of her stocking.

"I'm not sure what you are proposing..." Richards began in a guarded tone.

"Maybe I can show you." Mercedes slowly unbuttoned and shrugged off her blouse. Her nipples were dark and erect, both from arousal and from the cool air of the office. She stroked her breasts and gave her nipples a light flick. Hearing his low growl, she knew Professor Richards was turned on by her body. "Sir, I can give you whatever you want." She toyed with the zipper on the back of her skirt.

"Yes," Richards rasped. His bulging erection was evident under his dress pants.

Mercedes unzipped her skirt and allowed it to fall to the ground, leaving her naked except her stockings and high heels. Continuing to caress her body, Mercedes stroked her hands down her breasts, across her hips, and slowly slid a hand towards her pussy. His eyes were locked on her, waiting to see what she did next. She parted her legs and slipped a finger in her tight cunt.

"Do you like this sir?" She whispered. "Would you like more?"

"Yes, Mercedes!" He gasped. As she moved towards him she slowly pulled her finger from her pussy, allowing him to see her wetness and began to suck on her finger.

"I wish I was your cock I was sucking. I wish I was tasting my pussy on your big hard cock."

"Yes, why don't you come here, you little slut..."

Mercedes knelt on the floor next to him, unzipping his pants and touching his hardness. Hearing his moans of encouragement, Mercedes wrapped her lips around his penis, using her tongue to stimulate the head of his cock. She took his cock as deep in her mouth as she could. The size of his manhood was enough to cause her to gag and choke, her mouth slick with saliva and his precum.

"Yes, Mercedes. God, you are the perfect whore. I've fantasized about this... you, always in my class with your short skirts, you think I didn't notice you crossing and uncrossing your long legs, teasing me glimpses of your cunt? So many times I wanted to take you right there, bend you over your desk and bury my hard cock into your tight cunt. To punish you with my cock while the class watched."

Mercedes was thrilled that he wanted her. She rewarded his fantasy with taking his erection as deep as she could, taking the head of his shaft all the way to the back of her throat while stroking his scrotum.

"Yeah, that's right, take me deep while I tell you my fantasy, you dirty whore." he rasped while roughly kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples. "Fuck yes. I could lose myself right now...but I think it is time for me to be inside your sweet pussy. You said you wanted the taste of your pussy on my cock. I bet you love the taste of pussy, don't you?"

With a rough hold on her body, Richards pulled Mercedes from her knees and bent her over his desk.

"Yes, sir, I want to taste my pussy on your cock...I'm yours, you can do anything you want with me. All that matters is your pleasure." Her cunt was dripping with arousal. Mercedes could hardly keep up with the sensations of the professors cock, his taste, his hands on her body.

"God, your body is perfection. I love that you are bare." First gently stroking the lips of her pussy, Richards then pushed two fingers into her cunt.

"Oh god! Oh yes, sir. I need it, fuck me, please!"

"There are so many things I want to do to you...these office hours need to continue...for the rest of the semester. Do you understand, slut?" He pushed his fingers rhythmically in and out of her pussy.

"Yes, sir. Anything. Anything! Please give me your cock! I need it."

"Are you ready, baby? You feel so tight. You think you can take it?"

"Please, sir." Her heart raced with the anticipation.

He held the tip of his cock in the entry of her pussy. Despite her lack of experience, Mercedes' body naturally worked its desire, pushing her hips back to meet his hardness. Their moans mingled, as he filled her tight, wet cunt; her pussy stretched to take in the size of his erection. Their bodies found rhythm, as he thrust his cock into her tight cunt.

"Yes, now touch your clit while I fuck you. I love a slut who knows how to pleasure herself."

Mercedes reached towards her clitoris, feeling the slickness spill from her pussy, wetting her clit and upper thighs as he continued to fuck her. She could feel the tension building up, readying for a release.

As he continued thrusting, the professor reached towards her ass.

"I'm gonna fill all your fuckholes tonight, whore." His finger, wetted from saliva, pushed at her asshole.

"Sir, please...I don't know if I can take it!"

"Shh, baby, be a good girl now. Keep stroking your clit, you are going to love the feel of your asshole being filled while you cum." He continued riding her cunt, pushing his finger deeper into her ass. Although painful at first, her body relaxed into the sensation. There was something so thrilling about having her pussy and ass filled at the same time, especially by Professor Richards.

"Oh god, oh god yes!" Mercedes was on the edge, her clit was swollen from the stimulation and the dual sensation of Richards cock in her pussy and finger in her asshole had her gasping for more. "Ohhh fuck! Oh my god, I'm going to cum!" Her cunt clenched against his cock as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. The pulsing of her cunt pushed him over the edge, milking his cock. With a long growl, Richards released hot streams of cum into Mercedes' pussy.

The two collapsed into gasps of breath. He had pleasured her beyond what she could have expected, and she, in turn, served him well.

"Now, clean me up my precious little slut." He pushed her down onto her knees to take his cock into her mouth to clean the remaining cum. "We continue our office hours next week."

"Yes... sir....anything... for you." Mercedes said when she could get the words out. She could feel his cum trickling out of her pussy and down her leg. This had been one hell of a dare.