Truth or Dare Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iggyspear
iggyspear
337 Followers

My hand was placed squarely on her clam. It was a matted mess of wetness and hair. Like I said, grooming habits on the mountain get pretty lax. It took me some time to find her clit in this mess, but I got there eventually.

Her pussy was radiating heat against my hand. It was like the heat was nature's way of inviting me in, that it would guarantee warmth and comfort. I grabbed her thigh, and pulled her close. The tip of my penis was poking at Melanie's opening. She reached behind, caressing me with her fingers before guiding me in.

Her juices spread all over my cock as I slid in deeper and deeper. My large dick was filling her entirely. She moaned, and nibbled at Lucera's neck while Lucera massaged her tits. I wanted to push deeper and deeper, and with each thrust I violently slammed up against Melanie's jiggly ass. I was overcome with a primal desire to just ravage that ass. I grabbed handfuls of her flesh roughly, and threw her back and forth on my cock. She screamed with pleasure, so I opened my hand up and smacked her across the ass almost as hard as I could. The echo reverberated throughout the room so loudly that everyone within a half mile probably heard it.

I was pumping in constant motion while Lucera played with Melanie's clit. Melanie couldn't stop screaming, which was a huge turn on, but I knew we had to keep it down a little. I grabbed her hair and forced her face into a pillow to muffle the sound. But I still kept penetrating her with great vigor, slapping her ass around as I saw fit. Every time I smacked that beautiful brown ass beads of sweat flew into the air. Eventually she got sick of being dominated and pushed me away. "It's my turn to ride you now," she said.

I rolled over on my back and Melanie climbed on top. She took my dick in her hand and slid it into her tight slit. Not only did she ride up and down, but she rode side to side and all around. Never in my life had I experienced a girl gyrating on my dick quite like Melanie did. She was rotating her hips in a complete circle, making sure every last inch of my dick got worked. She knew how to clench her muscles too, and at times she gripped me so tight it felt like we'd melded together.

Lucera was sitting right next to us, tickling my balls while Melanie worked my cock. When she had enough control, Melanie would run her hands all over Lucera's body. Eventually Lucera grabbed Melanie's hand, and stuck it between her big tits. She then drew the hand towards her mouth, and started sucking her fingers while gazing into my eyes.

I felt amazing, but Melanie felt even better. Riding on top she'd found the perfect spot. I could feel her body begin to shake. Her already tight pussy contracted around me like a snake. A flush came over her body, and her juices flowed all over my cock. As she shook on my cock, my balls tightened. Yolanda squeezed them hard, and I just barely resisted cumming along with Melanie.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Melanie repeated, still sitting on my cock after her orgasm had finally ended. "I've been waiting for that all summer."

She climbed off my dick and rolled over to the side of me opposite Lucera who was now stroking my cock. "Your turn to ride," Melanie said.

Lucera avoided making eye-contact. "I don't think so. Not tonight."

"You serious girl?" Melanie said. "For weeks you been bitchin' about not getting any, and now you have a nice big dick to play with, and you're going to say no? And Tommy, you can't tell me you don't want a piece of that ass."

"Of course I'd love to, but I don't want to pressure you Lucera," I said.

"I don't know," Lucera said, her accent heavily accentuating the last syllable.

I ran my hand over her ass. "Come on, it'll be fun."

She drew her head in for a kiss. I lay there on my back while Lucera lay at my side, exploring my body with her hands, and my mouth with her tongue. I kept my hand on her ass, and toyed with her pussy.

Despite being turned on, my erection began subsiding, which didn't go unnoticed on by Melanie. She cupped my package in her hand and sucked me while Lucera kept doing her thing. She quickly got me hard again and smiled at Lucera. "You know you want that dick, girl."

Grinning, Lucera climbed on top of me, and we started to kiss while Melanie jerked me off. Then when Lucera was finally ready, she climbed on top of my pole while Melanie helped guide it in. Her pussy didn't feel as snug as Melanie's, and she certainly didn't know how to grind her ass as well. Still, pussy's pussy and it felt pretty damn good to have a buxom Latina riding my dick.

Melanie was clearly enjoying it too, playing with herself as she watched the action. But me being a gentleman, I wasn't content to let her do all that hard work herself. I beckoned her to come closer, so I could finger her.

The ladies began to moan in unison. It's hard to fathom what an amazing feeling it was knowing I was giving two girls pleasure at the same time. "Oooh...oh god," Melanie moaned. "That's so good."

"You like that?" I asked, fingering her deeply.

She giggled. "You're so naughty!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You want to taste me?"

I grabbed her ass and licked my lips. She got the message and seductively crawled over. I could smell her sweet juices as she lowered her ass on my face. I was struck by a carnal desire to eat her pussy like it was my last meal. I grabbed her butt cheeks with both hands, and buried my tongue deep inside her. I poked it in and out, taking time to run it in circles over her labia.

Alas, I wasn't all that great at multi-tasking. Not only was I not doing a great job of pleasuring Melanie, but I was having trouble staying in rhythm with Lucera as she bounced up and down on my dick. Needing to mix things up, I lifted Melanie's hot, sweaty ass off my face, and told Lucera I wanted to switch positions, instructing her to turn around and press her hands up against the flimsy cabin wall.

I climbed up onto my knees and grabbed Lucera by the handles of her ass. I slid my dick up and down her crack a few times before re-entering her. I pumped with great fury, slapping my balls against her voluptuous ass. I didn't know what the fuck I wanted Melanie to do, but she was good at adapting. She got down on all fours, right next to Lucera, and the two started making out.

While still giving Lucera the business, I stuck my fingers in Melanie's wet pussy. I badly wanted to make her cum again, to feel her pussy convulse around my fingers. Instead, I wound up making Lucera cum. With every thrust I was fucking her more and more furiously, and it became too much for her to take. As she orgasmed she twerked her ass up and down, tickling every inch of my flesh.

I felt my balls tighten, and I pulled my cock out of Lucera, and my fingers out of Melanie. My hand rifled towards Melanie's head, and I grabbed her hair roughly. I pulled her head towards my dick. "Finish me off," I requested.

She sucked me while I gazed at Lucera's naked, spent body lying on the bed. Feeling the rush of cum, I held Melanie's head down on my dick. My hot, sticky load gushed out into her mouth. However instead of swallowing it, she let it linger for a minute before slowly drooling it out over Lucera's ass.

Lucera was on the verge of falling asleep, but she gathered enough strength to reach her hand back and wipe my cum off her backside. She licked it off her fingers and rolled over. I collapsed onto the bed, and Melanie fell beside me. She rested her head on my chest, and placed her hand lovingly on my balls. "Whew!" I exclaimed.

Melanie laughed. "I can't believe we just did that."

I breathed in the smell of her hair. "Thank God we didn't get invited to the Budget Taxi Dispatch show." I sighed.

"Fuck Budget Taxi Dispatch."

We laughed some more and closed our eyes. Lucera snuggled up right next to me, and joined Melanie in absent-mindedly fondling my cock and balls. I put an arm around each girl and fell asleep.

iggyspear
iggyspear
337 Followers
12