Truth or Dare Turns Gay

Story Info
After a dance four 18 year old boys play a game.
2.3k words
3.77
61.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thomas's 18th birthday he decided he was going to ask his number one crush to his last winter formal, in a super way. So he put on his superman t-shirt and went to her house with a sign. After all the asking Emma agreed to go to the dance with Thomas.

The night of the dance was finally upon them. Thomas began to get ready a few hours before. He took a shower and began to get dressed. He put on his superman briefs to remember the day he asked. He then put on his black dress pants and white dress shirt. Thomas was a short and skinny boy but the dress shirt was just a little too tight. He put on his black bow tie as well. Thomas decided it needed something more so he put on his dads black suspenders. He had to tighten them a lot before they looked nice but decided he liked them.

After taking pictures and making their way to the dance Thomas and his group began to party it up at the winter formal. Thomas danced a few slow songs with Emma and then their group made their way to the middle of the dance floor. A dubstep song started to play, so Thomas was dancing and even through in a little twirking. While dancing one of his friends, Tyler, came up and started grinding on him. Thomas was thrown off but kind of liked it. He turned around and started to grind Tyler.

Thomas like it a little too much, because he started to pop a boner. He did not notice until he humped Tyler's butt and Tyler freaked out.

"What the fuck is that man!" Tyler shouted.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Thomas said running off trying to hide his bulging dick.

Tyler and Thomas both forgot about it and kept dancing. Once the dance ended they all decided to go to Tyler's house and hangout since his parents weren't home.

They arrived at Tyler's large house and four couples made their way into the house. Tyler and his date Amanda led the way, followed by Thomas and Emma, then Hunter and Kate, and finally Aiden and Lexi. They all made their way to Tyler's basement where they started to watch tv.

After a while Tyler spoke up, "Hey you guys wanna play a game?"

Everyone agreed and they decided on truth of dare. They gathered on the floor in a circle and looked around at each other.

Tyler started, "I'll go first. Ummm... Aiden! Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Aiden said quickly.

"What color underwear are you wearing?" Tyler questioned.

"Weird question, but white." Aiden started, "Now... Hunter! Truth or Dare?"

"Oh god," Hunter started, "Dare!"

"Oh yeah! I dare you to take off your pants and leave them off for the rest of the game!"

Hunter sighed and removed his pants placing them by his side. Everyone giggled at the sight of his green plaid boxers, especially Thomas.

"Think its funny Thomas?" Hunter questioned, "How bout you, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Thomas said quietly.

"Good! I dare you to attach your suspenders to your underwear and tighten them all the way."

Thomas tried to argue but ended up giving in. He reached into his pants and untucked his shirt. He latched his fingers onto the blue waistband and attached the first clasp. He then did the second. As he reached for the back the red material was already beginning to show. He had Tyler help him with the back one, to which Tyler pulled a little too hard making Thomas jump. The last was attached and Thomas began to tighten the suspenders even more. The fabric became more and more visible the tighter they became. Everyone laughed at the sight of Thomas's blue waistband attached to the red material. Thomas let out a quiet whimper as he sat down, forcing the material tighter between his cheeks.

Through clenched teeth Thomas let out, "Amanda, truth or dare?"

"Lets go dare," she said confidently.

"Okay I dare you to take off Tyler's pants, with only one hand." Thomas said in pain.

Tyler stood up and put his hands behind his back. Amanda place one hand behind her back and the other on Tyler's belt. She undid the belt and yanked it out. She managed to get the button and zipper down. She face her hardest struggle in trying to get the tight pants off his big legs. She slowly slid the pants down, exposing Tyler's tight pink underwear. The underwear became clear very quickly that they were spandex and small. When the pants hit the ground everyone laughed loudly seeing Tyler's tight pink spandex briefs.

Tyler's face turned bright red with embarrassment. Amanda threw his pants to the side and sat down. Tyler sat down now more angry than ever before.

Trying not to yell Tyler spoke, "Thomas, Truth! Or Dare!"

"Umm... truth," Thomas said nervously.

"Why don't you tell everyone about your little situation you had earlier tonight." Tyler laughed.

Thomas paused before speaking, "Well... Tyler started to grind on me. And... um I started to grind back... and I... I... um... I got a boner."

Everyone broke out laughing at the top of their lungs. Thomas face grew red and he slumped his head down.

"Well lets move on," Thomas spoke trying to change the topic, "Hunter, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Hunter spoke.

"How bout you sit on Tyler's lap." Thomas laughed.

Hunter stood up and walked to were Tyler was sitting. Tyler sat crisscross and leaned against the couch. Hunter sat down his butt pressing into Tyler's crotch. Tyler groaned as Hunter fully sat down onto his lap.

"Now," Hunter started, "Aiden truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to... remove your pants."

Aiden sprung to his feet and gladly dropped his pants, exposing his tight white briefs. He sat back down and quickly spoke, "Thomas, truth or dare?"

"I'll go dare," Thomas spoke.

"Okay," Aiden started giving Thomas a wink, "Join the club and take off your pants."

Thomas hesitated before undoing his button and zipper. He dropped the pants and closed his eyes as everyone took notice of his superman briefs. He placed his hands over his crotch and made sure nothing was hanging out. Everyone laughed at the sight of the superman symbol on the front. They all laughed even harder and he turned to sit down and saw another symbol lodged tightly between his cheeks.

"Okay Tyler. Truth or Dare?" Thomas continued.

"I'll go dare." Tyler responded.

"I dare you to get a boner." Thomas said boldly.

Hunter's face grew pale as Tyler's dick started to stiffen. Hunter could feel it press in between his butt cheeks. Tyler sighed as he leaned back. Hunters face was bright red as everyone laughed at him and Tyler.

"Okay lets move on," Tyler started, "Emma truth or dare?

"Dare!" Emma said excitedly.

"I dare you to... go upstairs until the end of the game!"

"What!" Emma questioned angrily.

Emma stormed off up the stairs. All the girls followed and the boys stayed downstairs.

"Guess I'll go again," Tyler laughed, "Thomas truth or dare?"

"I'll go dare."

"I dare you to lay face down on Hunter's crotch!"

Thomas stood up and laid down placing his face onto Hunter's underwear. As he laid all the way down he could feel Hunter's balls and dick press against his face. He shivered as Aiden slapped his ass.

Through Hunter's underwear Thomas said, "Tyler truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Tyler responded.

"I dare you to lick my ass cheek and crack!"

Tyler stood up setting Hunter on the ground. He walked behind Thomas and laid on the ground. He hovered above his ass and stuck out his tongue. He placed it against Thomas's small ass and took a small lick. He jerked up at the taste. Aiden grabbed a hold of Tyler's head and forced it back down. He slid Tyler's head around Thomas's butt and then landed his face in his crack. Tyler was gagging as Aiden rubbed his head deeper into Thomas's ass. Aiden let go and Tyler jumped up. Thomas laughed with his face in Hunter's crotch.

Between rubbing his tongue Tyler spoke, "Hunter truth or dare?"

"Dare I guess."

"I dare you to get a boner."

Hunter sighed and grabbed hold of the back of Thomas's head. He began to press his head into his crotch. Hunter moaned as his dick began to raise. He groaned as his dick got fully hard. Thomas let out a muffled cry as Hunter's dick pressed on the inside of his cheek. Tyler and Aiden both laughed as Thomas tried to get Hunter's dick out of his mouth but couldn't.

Hunter not seeming to amused continued, "Aiden truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Take Tyler's underwear of with your teeth." He smiled.

Aiden got on his knees and leaned his head toward Tyler. Aiden decided the best place of action was the front. He bit at the pink material tightly pressed against Tyler's body. He latched his teeth on the waistband and began pulling. He got it down to were the top of Tyler's dick was showing and then had to reposition. He went to the side and began to pull. Then the bottom. He slowly worked the underwear off Tyler's body. Tyler stood covering himself now being completely naked still with a little bit of a lingering boner.

"Okay Hunter truth or dare?" Aiden questioned.

"All go dare as well."

"I dare you to take off your underwear and continue to have Thomas suck your dick."

Hunter did as he was told and removed the underwear. Thomas got a second of relief before Hunter's thick cock was again in his mouth.

Hunter started again, "Tyler truth or dare?"

"I want dare!" He begged.

"I dare you to fuck Thomas in the butt."

"Gladly," Tyler laughed.

Thomas began to struggle as Tyler placed his hands on Thomas's hips. Tyler gave his dick a few quick pumps and placed it between Thomas's tight butt cheeks.

"Well before I start," Tyler began, "Aiden truth or dare?"

Aiden paused and said, "Dare."

"I dare you," Tyler started, "To suck on my underwear while fucking Hunter in the mouth."

Aiden laughed while picking up the pink underwear and started, "Now before I start, Tyler truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Tyler stated boldly.

"I dare you to suck my ass the whole time your fucking Thomas." Aiden laughed.

As Aiden put the underwear in his mouth and placed his dick on Hunters lips, Tyler was placing his face near Aiden ass and his dick close to Thomas's virgin hole. While all of this was going on the girls had snuck down stairs with video cameras ready. They took station out of sight and started filming.

Tyler slammed his thick 8 inch cock up Thomas's ass, making muffled cries come from Thomas's cock filled mouth. At the same time Aiden pressed his cock into Hunter's mouth causing Hunter to choke. Aiden withdrew and slammed his butt into Tyler's face. Aiden's butt was humped by Tyler's face as Tyler humped Thomas's ass. All the men were getting their dicks worked on besides Thomas. Thomas layed on the floor taking it at both ends. He decided if it was going to happen anyways make the best of it.

Thomas started to violently suck on Hunter's dick making Hunter cringe. He then clenched his butt cheeks tightly together locking Tyler's dick to become stuck up his tight ass. All the while Aiden was violently going to town both fucking Hunter's mouth and smacking his butt into Tyler's face. Thomas continued to violently suck on Hunter's dick when he heard moans coming from someone. They all paused and listened for who the moans belonged to. They all noticed Hunter grabbing the back of Thomas's head and violently humped his face letting out a loud cry as he unloaded his cum into Thomas's mouth. Thomas gagged on the taste of cum but was happy to have Hunter's dick out of his mouth.

After Hunter finished the others continued to fuck. Both pounded violently, Aiden at Hunter's mouth, and Tyler at Thomas's ass. Aiden began to scream as he let one final hump and unloaded a huge load of cum into Hunter's mouth. Aiden leaned back pressing his butt firmly into Tyler's face and held Hunter's mouth shut. He forced Hunter to swallow.

Tyler continued to relentlessly pound Thomas. He continued even though he was blinded by Aiden's ass. Tyler shoved his cock into Thomas one last time and slumped on top of him. Tyler moaned into Thomas's ear and released his load into Thomas's ass.

Tyler whispered into Thomas's ear, "Till next time."

Tyler pulled out of Thomas's ass laughing and just for good measure yanked Thomas's underwear even farther up his ass forcing the cum to lodge even deaper.

The boys layed on the floor all defeated and tired, when the girls walked up. They all laughed at the sight of them and pointed at the cameras.

"Don't worry boy's," Emma started.

"We won't post it if you let us play," Amanda finished.

"Fine!" Thomas started, "You go first."

Emma spoke up, "Thomas Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Thomas sighed.

"I dare you to post this video to facebook, pornhub, and Twitter. And then post a picture of you with those suspenders attached to your briefs."

Thomas did as he was told and uploaded everything. Soon everyone left, the girls strutting, Thomas limping, Hunter grabbing his crotch, Aiden grabbing at his butt, and Tyler trying to get the smell out of his nose and the taste out of his mouth.

The next morning Thomas woke and went to his laptop. He saw thousands of comments on every site. He watched the video again. As he was watching he saw how everyone else got some action besides him. During this his dick began to grow. To which he response by giving himself some action. As he began to shoot cum on his desk Tyler walked in and shut the door.