Truth or Dare Upstairs

Story Info
An exciting evening with two couples.
1.9k words
3.92
57.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel so grown up. Like, here we are, all four of us in our mid twenties, with nobody to tell us what to do!" Jenny said. She and her boyfriend Mark were at their mutual friend Alexa's house, where all three of them and Alexa's boyfriend Matt had finished watching a movie and were now hanging out upstairs in the loft of Alexa's small rented townhouse. They sat on the carpet in the small room that just had a couch, a television, and a shelf for movies.

Jenny and Alexa knew each other from high school, and the four of them had been making a regular habit of going on double dates and hanging out for as long as any of them had been dating.

"It's the life, yeah. Make money, spend it, then come home and chill." Matt said, his usual easygoing nature coming out as always. "Hey, why don't we play a game?"

Alexa perked up, "Oh no, I know what that means. Babe, you really think that's a good idea? We've never done anything like that when it's more than just us."

Jenny looked at Mark, who shrugged. She then asked Alexa, "What do you mean? What kind of game are you talking about?"

Alexa answered, "One that can get pretty wild when it's Matt you're playing with, if you know what I mean."

Jenny got the hint and answered with a smile, "Oh, so you mean it's a sexy game." She took a drink of the single beer that they had all been sharing. "Sounds like fun."

Mark, who hadn't spoken until now, said, "Just how sexy are we talking?" The four of them knew he was a virgin at 24 years old and like to poke fun at the fact that he had never been with a girl, not even Jenny.

Matt answered, "As sexy as we want, no more, and no less."

"What's the game?", asked Jenny.

"Truth or dare."

Alexa motioned to Jenny's drink, "We're going to need another beer."

"You know I don't like getting drunk, or being around other people who are drunk."

Alexa answered, "We've been sharing one beer with four people Jenny. We're not going to get drunk by sharing one more. Besides, what's the fun playing a game you won't remember in the morning, am I right?"

Makes sense, Jenny thought, and she went downstairs to fetch a drink. While she was gone, Alexa said to Matt, "I've got a perfect one to start, baby."

When Jenny got back, she announced "Since you made me get the drink, Alexa, I think I'm entitled to ask the first question. Truth or dare?"

Looking at Matt first, she said, "Dare."

"Kiss your man, Alexa, like you mean it!"

Jenny and Mark watched as Alexa leaned over to Matt, putt her hand on his chest, and kissed him, deep and slow.

"Bravo!" Jenny said as she and Mark clapped in applause.

Alexa caught her breath and said to Jenny, "Truth or dare?"

Jenny considered the options, and said with confidence, "Dare."

Alexa then said with a mischievous grin, "Kiss Matt while I kiss Mark."

Matt, Mark, and Jenny were all taken aback, and Mark said, "You're joking right?"

Matt answered for her, "Is she ever. Honey, you're crazy!"

Alexa just looked at him. "Am I? That's the dare. Are you saying you refuse the dare? Cause you know what that means."

"Wait, what does it mean?" Mark asked Alexa.

"It means that next time he wants to get off, I say no and watch a porno instead."

This time Jenny's jaw dropped "Damn, you're cruel!" She turned to her own boyfriend. Mark, "You good with this?"

Mark thought it over, took a drink, and leaning over to Alexa, said "Ah what the hell." He kissed his best friend's girl, and the other two just watched.

Alexa was flustered, "That was a good kiss Mark. You should give Matt some lessons."

Jenny, feeling slightly jealous, kissed Matt aggressively and pushed him over so he was flat on his back. When she finished, her hair hung in front of her head and she was out of breath. "How. Was that?"

Matt took a minute to get up, then said, "Strong."

Mark took the opportunity to ask Matt the question, "Truth or dare, Matt?"

Matt looked him in the eye, and then said, "Truth."

"How many girls have you ever been with?"

"Wait, been with, or been with?"

"Been with."

Matt turned the question over in his mind, looked at Alexa, then back to Mark, and said "Four."

Everyone burst out "Ooooooh!" Alexa looked livid, "Four?! And you're just now telling me this? You said it was only Mary!"

Matt quickly defended himself, "No, I said it was only Mary and her sister Jessica! The only person I didn't mention was Susan, which doesn't count because we didn't even go all the way."

Alexa seemed to consider the answer for a minute, then grumpily conceded.

Matt said to Mark, "Finally, my turn. Truth or dare Mark?"

Mark was prepared, and quickly answered, "Dare."

"So confident, eh? Well try this one. Switch underwear with Jenny, and stay like that for a whole round."

Mark was stunned, and Jenny just smiled in embarrassment.

Matt clarified, "We'll turn around, and when you're ready, you'll model each other's underwear for the first ever Alexa's house beauty pageant ." He started laughing and couldn't stop for a moment. He then said to Alexa, "Come on babe, turn around. This is going to be great!"

Mark looked anxious but excited, and Jenny just seemed to be having fun. She wanted to check on him though, and asked "You good?"

"Yeah.", he said, not convincingly. "We'll just turn around and do it back to back, right?"

"Sure thing Mark", she answered, and they turned around.

Alexa was growing impatient. "Take your clothes off already!" she yelled, as she and Matt sat waiting with their backs to the other two.

Jenny started undressing, first unbuttoning her black and pink flannel button up shirt, then taking off her jean shorts. While Mark took off his plaid shirt and jeans, she undid her white bra and panties, and suddenly realized there was a question she needed to ask.

"Uh, Mark, you do have an undershirt, right?"

Mark was glad that the answer was yes, and handed it to her along with his boxers. When Jenny handed him her underwear, however, he became acutely aware that his male parts were not going to fit inside the tiny pink panties that had been given to him.

"Um, Matt, how am I supposed to wear this?"

Matt responded by getting up and walking over to Mark, who instinctively held the bra in front of himself and jumped back. "Hey what are you doing? You said you'd turn around!"

Matt just answered, "Like that. That's how you wear it." By now, Jenny was wearing Mark's boxers and t shirt, and actually felt pretty comfortable. She told Alexa and Matt to turn around, and they did.

"Wow, looking stylish!" Alexa said to the two of them. Mark was visibly embarrassed, being clothed with nothing but his girlfriend's bra in front of himself. "Alright, can we get the turns moving again so I can put my clothes back on?"

Jenny realized it was her turn again, and decided to go a little crazy. "Alexa, truth or dare?" I hope she picks dare, cause this is going to be a good one.

"Dare."

Now it's on, Jenny thought, and said to Alexa. "I dare you to fuck yourself while we watch. Nobody touches you, just you and your hands."

"Now that's more like it Jenny." Alexa undid the button on her shorts, slipped two fingers inside, and said to Matt, "I think she likes this game babe. Hope you like the show too."

Soon she was sighing, as she pushed her fingers in and out of herself. Matt felt heat in his own pants, Mark had to work harder to cover himself with Jenny's bra, and even Jenny herself started to get turned on as she watched her best friend love herself.

Mark asked Jenny, "Don't girls do this kind of thing around each other often?" Alexa answered for her, in between breaths, "Not. With boys. Around. OH!" Alexa started to gasp as both her breathing and her pumping picked up the pace. Matt had to work hard to restrain himself from going over to her, and all three of them had their gaze locked on Alexa as she let out a cry and started to arch her back, clearly coming to an orgasm.

All Jenny could say was, "Damn."

After several moments of catching her breath, Alexa said to Jenny, "Truth. Or. Dare."

Jenny answered without hesitation. "Dare."

"You sure you want to go dare?"

Jenny answered playfully, "Try me bitch."

Alexa smiled, "Good. Now give your man a handjob."

Mark looked alarmed, "A what?"

Alexa answered sarcastically, "It's where she does to you what I just did to myself, genius."

Mark took a moment to think, then spoke, looking at Jenny with a special understanding, "I'm not giving up my virginity tonight, but this seems like a good second option."

Jenny leaned into him and asked quietly, "Are you hard enough, Mark?"

"Sure, I mean, after what Alexa just di-" Jenny interrupted him by leaning over him and pulling his undershirt away from her chest so he and only he had a full view of Jenny's breasts. Mark couldn't look away, and Jenny asked, "How about now?"

Mark couldn't say anything, but the answer was clear. Jenny reached down to where he was still holding her bra, and told him, "That belongs to me. I'd like it back." She took it from him, and his full erection was visible for everyone in the room to see. Jenny took his cock in her hands and started to pump gently. As soon as she did, Matt said, "Screw this game!" and moved to be on top of Alexa, who didn't complain in the slightest. As their clothes began to come off, Jenny, feeling slightly left out of the pleasure game, began to stroke herself with one hand while doing a work on Mark on the other. Mark, having never been worked by a girl, felt himself come closer and closer to breaking, and before long exploded with pleasure, pumping semen all over his body and Jenny's hands.

It was too much for Jenny, who felt herself start to come also. As she and Mark rode the waves of their own pleasure, they saw Alexa and Matt fully on. Matt was laying on his back with his pants at his ankles, and Alexa had shed everything but her bra, which could hardly contain her breasts as she sat up and down on Matt's hard cock. The two new lovers Jenny and Matt simply watched as the seeming experts worked their magic, Matt's hips gyrating in rhythm with Alexa's up and down motion. Lasting far longer than Mark did, Matt did such a good job on Alexa that even though she had masturbated not long ago, she was again coming to orgasm. But even Matt couldn't hold it for long, and as Mark and Jenny lay on the floor, just watching the utter sex taking place, Matt picked up speed and before long exploded as he filled Alexa up with his man. The two collapsed on each other and Matt stayed inside Alexa for several minutes before withdrawing. Both couples laid on the ground exhausted.

Alexa was the first to speak. "How's that for sexy?"