Truth or Dare with Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry if we tricked you and went behind your back, but as you can see, we had to get you to this point, to bring in the New Year with a nice, healthy bang. Trust me, honey ... it's all for you in the end. From now on, it's all up to you, and whatever you decide, we'll do it. Other people? Fine. Bondage? Also okay. Anything that you crave, dear. Your sluts will spend the rest of our lives making it up to you, babe. Oh, and this is a much nicer place. I've got a serious fucking trust fund. Leave your damn apartments and move in with me, all of you! Just remember the main rule of my household," Dana declared.

"Which is?" I asked her, quite unsure of what to expect.

"That Saul's the boss now. Saul always comes first. Always. We're YOUR harem, Saul. You're in charge now. Any other rules? That's up to you from now on," Dana assured me, even as Kara bent over and I slid my cock into her sweet twat from behind.

"Very well, then. First rule ... Strip! No more clothes around here!" I chuckled now as I plowed my wife to my heart's content, even as Carlos continued to lick my ass with gusto.

"Oh, I love it already!" Dana giggled as she undressed, adding, " ... think I could make it in amateur porn?"

"How about we find out?" I winked at my new concubine as I pounded my wife so damn hard.

12