Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stoppit!" she gasped, her body shaking as she laughed. She finally moved on to the next video, and it was her in a high school outfit, getting it on with a young man. They'd stripped one another and were making out before getting into a trembling sixty-nine.

"There's something we haven't tried yet," she mused, before looking at me. "I dare you to sixty-nine with me, Aaron."

"Y'don't need to dare me twice," I said, grinning. Mom put this video on a loop, and then she was clambering on top of me, facing down my body as I laid on my back. She snuggled in right quick and wasted no time getting acquainted with Aaron Jr again. Her gooey, messy pussy was in my face, just hovering over my lips. The heady aroma of her arousal made my crazy, and my cock throbbed in need.

Mom took hold of my erection and began stroking slowly and gently, humming happily to herself as she just observed me. Eager as I was to prove that making her cum hard had not been a fluke, she didn't seem to be in any rush, so I would match her pace. She was settled down enough that kissing her pussy was easy. My lips touched her clit and she squeaked and then giggled, looking back at me and wiggling her mushy netherlips against my mouth.

I kissed and licked gently, paying attention to the entire apparatus. Long, slow licks of my tongue, from her clit to her fourchette, my fingers caressing her raphe and even her little knot. Mom cooed and sighed as she kissed and stroked my dick. Her mouth enveloped the head, tongue swirling around lovingly. Once I was good and wet, she pushed her mouth down a little farther, then began bobbing slowly.

Concentrating on pleasuring mom would help me keep from busting too early, because what she was doing felt incredibly good. Mom was a Jedi at this, clearly, and had been for a long time. I would do my best to make sure that she felt as good as she was making me feel, to give her another mind-blowing orgasm. If she didn't deserve them, nobody did.

"Mmmmmmmm..." mom said as she pushed her way down my length, getting close to deep-throating me. I groaned in response and then pushed my tongue through her lips and into her pussy. Mom shuddered around me, but kept going on her own task. I felt her mouth going up and down on me, my shaft throbbing in her grip. I couldn't remember feeling anything so amazing.

Was it because it was my mom?

I went slow, just enjoying myself and letting her enjoy herself. Mom shuddered and let out a gasp as I began using my tongue to form letters and spell words inside her, a little trick I'd picked up. She looked back at me again, smirking and then smiling warmly as she felt what I was doing.

"I love you too, baby," she said softly before going back to work on me. I guess mom knew that trick too. Made sense, it wasn't like my generation invented the damn move, right? Or hers, for that matter. I just felt bad for anyone who had to try and use Chinese characters to do this.

I should learn Morse code, I thought. Long licks, short licks... see if mom could figure that out.

It felt like she was settling down onto me a little more, which spread her wider, and if it was intentional, then I had a pretty good idea what she was after. One of my hands moved up and then my middle finger began caressing around her puckered knot. Mom moaned loudly on me and then squirmed against the digit. Yep, that's what she wanted. And I gave it to her.

Mom's mouth popped off my cock and she let out a guttural groan, pushing back as the finger slid deep into her ass. She shuddered and clenched around it, pumping my dick with her fist while she adjusted. Even that felt amazing.

"Gnnnnn!" she grunted, panting shamelessly. "Yes, baby, like that... you're gonna make mommy cum so hard... keep it up..."

She went at my cock again, hungrily. I felt her push down on it all the way to the root, deep-throating me. Then she began bobbing up and down at a steady rhythm, holding my dick at the base. Her other hand was fondling my balls, not distracting me from the pleasure, but enhancing it. Most girls didn't know what to do with them, but mom clearly did. It made me love her more.

My tongue was slithering around inside her or massaging her clit while my finger probed her ass. She was getting wetter, which was impressive, given how wet she was already. Mom's mouth left my member and she reached over to grab one of the bottles. She pressed it to her lips and took several stiff swigs before going back to work. I could feel something different on the sensitive skin, and it must have been the alcohol. It was trickling down me, and mom was lapping at it, letting none go to waste.

And that gave me an idea.

I took one of the open bottles, the champagne one, and drained it, still fingering mom's ass with my other hand. She clearly thought nothing of it, since she'd done the same and we were supposed to be getting fucked up. She just kept at what she was doing, which was giving me an amazing blowjob.

Until she seized up when she felt me insert the opening and then much of the champagne bottle into her pussy.

She pushed up on her hands and her head whipped around to look at me, eyes wide in shock. I smiled back at her casually, pushing the bottle in a little farther, and she grunted, her hands clenching while she lowered her head, squeezing her eyes shut. Her whole body trembled.

"Naughty..." she rasped, still trembling. "I haven't even shown you that video yet..."

Thankfully, the bottle was a sturdy one, and I didn't have to worry about her squeezing around it. Almost involuntarily, mom began moving against the bottle taking it in and out of her. I watched in awe as her pussy swallowed much of the neck, her netherlips splitting around it, her clit exposed below. Then she pulled away, the green glass glistening with her wetness.

She finally looked back at me again. "Let's switch positions..."

She clambered off me for a moment, groaning as the bottle left her pussy, and then I got up as well. Mom hastily got down on the chesterfield and laid out, one leg hanging off the side. She held her arms out to me, a pleading look in her eyes. "Bring that cock here, baby."

I nodded and then straddled her chest, my manhood in her face again while I knelt over her. Her mouth latched around my dick almost instantly, and then she was bobbing back and forth, moaning like it was the last meal she'd ever eat. Meanwhile, one of her hands found mine, the one holding the bottle, and guided it back and between her legs. She used her fingers to line up the bottle with her opening before spreading her lips apart.

Slowly, gently, I pushed the mouth and the neck of the bottle back inside her. Mom groaned loudly and shamelessly around my cock as the bottle invaded her depths. Gripping the bottle firmly by the base, I began slowly pushing it in and out, fucking my mom with it. She was concentrating on sucking my dick, but I could tell this was really getting to her. Her body was sweating and trembling as she squirmed her hips against the bottle.

It wasn't long before I was in as bad shape as mom, sweating and desperate to cum. I may have been fucking her with the bottle, but she was just about sucking my teeth out through my dick. Mom no doubt felt it in my body language, pumping my hips against her face and gasping. She opened her eyes and looked up at me, taking her mouth off me long enough to ask a question, even while her hand jerked me.

"You ready to cum, baby?" she asked breathily, her eyes glazed with lust. I nodded my response, trying to hold on. "My good boy's going to cum for mommy?"

"Yes," I gasped, beginning to strain, the warm tingling starting to creep along my nerves. "Mom, lemme cum on your tits, please... I wanna cum on your tits..."

Mom nodded hastily, eagerly, and released my cock before pushing her breasts up and together, awaiting me. I grabbed my hand, jerking furiously, remembering to push the bottle inside mom. She mewled loudly, bucking her hips. I strained and groaned, feeling the cum rush up my dick before plastering itself all over mom's large, gorgeous tits.

She keened and began cumming, writhing beneath me as I pinned her body with mine. I was still spurting cum on her breasts, glazing them and even nailing her collarbone.

We were both panting, our chests heaving as we got past the climaxes and started to cum down. I gently withdrew the bottle from mom's pussy, looking backward and thrilling to the sight of her pink, inner lips pulling against the glass, as if not wanting to let go. Mom shuddered and then whimpered as the bottle left her, and then I simply let it drop to the carpet. I almost sagged, I felt so deliciously spent.

I looked down at mom, who was gazing up at me, face flushed and her eyes so very full of love. She took my cock in her hands and then started kissing and licking, cleaning it off. Her other hand was busy as well, the fingers finding all the cum and then sliding it into one location as a pearly, sticky pool. Once she'd released my dick, she began scooping up the cum and then almost shoving it into her mouth, eating it greedily. She hummed contentedly, loving the taste. I just watched, enchanted by the sight of my lovely, sexual, wanton mother showing me her innermost desires.

Once the mess was cleaned from her chest, I got off her and she sat up, rotating her neck and shoulders. I grabbed a bottle of beer and drained it, while mom drank cognac right from the bottle. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked up at me, grinning. "Sooooooo?"

"Mom, you know there's no words," I laughed. "I had to fuck you with a bottle just to try and keep up."

"Yes, and that was wonderful, I'm glad you did it," she said, nodding before her held up a finger. "But, having been the recipient of your tongue-fucking skills as well, I feel the need to tell you that I would've cum all over your handsome face if you'd kept that up too, you know. Probably would've drowned you by squirting."

She glanced at my dick and smirked. "Still only half-down, hm? Not hard, but swollen."

"Your fault, mom," I said, shrugging. "He doesn't want to miss anything, y'know?"

Mom giggled and then stood up, wobbling slightly. I took her hand and she steadied herself, taking a deep breath. "Okay, I'm good now. Lemme just go get the stickum off my tits here..."

I walked her out to the kitchen and she went to the sink, where she turned on the water and started to lave off her chest, as well as her hands. I moved in close and hugged her, my body pressing to hers. Mom moaned quietly and pressed back into me, letting me feel her warmth. I just held her until she was finished and had dried her hands. Then we walked back into the lounge.

"Mmmm, still so much booze to get through," she sighed as she sat, picking up a bottle of beer and knocking it back. She put it down and looked at me, taking a deep breath while I stood near her. "But, I..."

"Mom, go on," I prompted, nodding. "Whatever you need to say, do it."

She seemed hesitant. "I'm buzzed, Aaron, but still sober. I'm not clouded by alcohol, and I'm wondering if I need to stop for a bit."

"Why?"

Her gaze was a serious one. "Because... baby, there's really only one dare I've got left for you at this point."

I knew what she meant, and it had been on my mind for virtually two days. Still, it chilled me with the realization. We'd reached this moment.

"I wouldn't want you to think you'd taken advantage of me when I was drunk and vulnerable," she added, and the thought was a troubling one, even now.

"And I..." she said, faltering before smiling up at me somewhat weakly. "I just want you to know, there's no penalty for welching on this one."

I closed my eyes. I had a decision to make. But whatever my choice, I wasn't going to hurt mom. She was my everything, after all, and I loved her. She'd given me life, she'd fed me, she'd raised me, she'd taught me to be my best self, and my own person.

And here she was, naked and worried, my cum so very recently on her, her pussy fucked by a bottle I had put in her and made her orgasm with. We'd been drinking and drinking, and daring one another to do things, and it had come to a head. Here.

"Mom," I said, kneeling in front of her and taking her hands in mine, looking into her lovely brown eyes. I couldn't help but smile. "I'd have to want to welch, and I'm in no danger of that. I was terrified of daring you, but I would let you welch penalty-free, y'know."

Mom pressed her forehead to mine, her eyes closed. "It can't be undone, baby. Once it's happened, it's..."

"The greatest moment of my life, I know," I quipped, nodding. "Mom, I can survive not fucking you, but I'd rather live my best life by fucking you."

She finally smiled. "I want you to fuck me too, Aaron. And I want to fuck you..."

Then she frowned a little. "But that's not what I am to you, right? Just a fuck?"

"Is that what I'd be to you?" I teased, sliding my hand between mom's legs and pressing a finger on her clit, making her squeak and jump.

"Maybe I don't want you to fuck me," she sniffed. "Maybe I don't want to fuck you. Maybe I want to make love and be made love to."

"Mom, I've seen your most private videos now," I laughed, making her blush. "You love to fuck. You said that during your lap dance. But every time I fuck you, mom, I'm also making love to you. Because you have to love a person to make love to them."

I took her hands in mine. "And I love you so much, mom."

"I love you too, Aaron," she said quietly, her eyes shining. "I always have."

We kissed. It was love. Deep and unending, and promising us both so much more. We'd decided we were going to take that final step and become one. To fuck, to make love. We both trembled at the realization. Going back on it now didn't seem possible. Not to me, and I doubted to her.

The kiss deepened, and we held one another tight, tongues tangled. Mom sidled forward enough that her pussy squashed against my cock. Soon, we would be closer still, with me deep inside her. We'd be fucking. We'd be making love.

She ended the kiss and looked at me. "Where, baby?"

I hardly knew what to think. Where on earth was the perfect place to make love to my mom for the first time? Here in the lounge, where we'd confessed to so much? In the jacuzzi? Did I fuck her in her bed, or in her shower?

On the dining room table?

Mom smiled, seeing my dilemma and sharing it. "I'm having a hard time deciding where, too. But I guess at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter, does it. What's important to me is that I'm making love to my little boy, my wonderful Aaron..."

Maybe the where was predicated on the 'how', actually. Were we going to make love? Were we going to fuck like animals?

"Well, why settle for one location?" I said finally.

Mom blinked. "You mean, do it a bunch of places? I guess eventually, yes, but I'm not sure I get what you're driving at."

"You love me, right mom?" I asked. She nodded. "And I love you. And we've both admitted, that, well... we're in love, right?"

"I've always been in love with you, baby," she confirmed. "Not in the grand romance for the ages way, necessarily, but I'm so very in love with my little boy as a mommy."

"Let's be in love this time," I said, forming the idea in my head as I spoke. "The laughing, the breathless kissing, the rushing around the house to do it in one more place, babbling all the while about how much we love one another."

"That sounds amazing, Aaron," she said, her eyes lighting up. "We don't stop fucking and making love until we've defiled just about every spot in the house. Can you go that long?"

"I'll do my damnedest, mom," I said readily, nodding. She seemed to be getting more excited with each passing moment, and I admit, I was too. My cock was already swelling at the thought of finally being inside her.

"One thing, though," she added, pausing and thinking.

"What's that?"

"It'll be our first time," mom pointed out. "We've got to record this as much as possible. I mean, we've recorded us peeing together, you cock-slapping me, me sucking your dick, you eating my pussy, masturbation... this is our crowning moment, baby. I want to remember it forever, to have it forever."

"Actually, yeah," I agreed, nodding. "Well, we've got two phones, there's the waterproof camera you keep out with the jacuzzi..."

"And I have a very nice video camera I keep for naughty occasions," mom admitted, smiling and blushing. "I'll probably need to put in a fresh memory card, though, the other one's pretty full, I was lazy and didn't transfer stuff over to my laptop yet."

"This is a great idea, mom," I laughed. "So we're gonna act like two crazy teenagers, having sex all over the house."

She nodded, eagerly I might add. "That way, we can get lovemaking and crazy sex done in one shot. Our first time. Let's do it!"

Mom picked up a bottle of red wine and gorfed about half of it before putting it down on the table. "Let's go, big boy, get that mighty dick up!"

It may have sounded like the onus was on me to do this, but mom had other ideas, clearly, because she dropped to her knees and slid my cock into her mouth, sucking on it willfully. It didn't take long at all before I had a raging hardon, and she laughed and swept up her phone.

"Get yours and let's go!" she called, dashing out of the room. "We're starting upstairs, but I need the waterproof cam!"

I picked up the bottle she'd drunk from and drained the other half. We were gonna be so messed up later. I just hoped that I managed to fuck her as much as she needed before I was too drunk to perform. My first time with mom, I didn't need to be pushing rope. I'd hurried outside and retrieved the camera and found mom waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me, almost bouncing in excitement.

"Y'ready, baby?" she asked eagerly, her brown eyes flashing. I nodded and she laughed gaily as she began to hurry up the stairs. I grabbed one of her ass cheeks as she ran in front of me and she squealed before giggling as she began running. I caught up to her at the top of the stairs, spun her and pinned her to the wall with my body, my raging erection pressed up against her sticky pussy. She was breathing heavily, her eyes wild with delight.

"Gonna fuck me, baby?" she panted, squirming against me shamelessly and making me crazy. "Is that big fucking cock of yours going up inside mommy's cunt?"

"It is," I said readily, doing my own squirming against her, both of us going nuts in anticipation because we knew we were going to fuck. To make love. To go at it, no holds barred until we'd thoroughly pleasured one another. "I'm gonna fuck you until you're screaming, mom."

"Yeah?" she gasped, feeling the head of my cock between her pussylips, sliding up and down. "You gonna put it in me right here? Just shove it up inside me?"

I almost wildly did, determined to plunge deep inside her, but mom was suddenly off like a bullet, dashing down the hallway toward her room.

"Only if you catch me, little boy!" she called out, laughing.

I muttered and ran after her, my hardon swinging wildly in front of me. By the time I turned into her room, mom was already setting up and bracing her cellphone, hitting 'Record'. She looked at me now, her expression one of sheer excitement.

"The other cameras!" she practically gasped from the other side of the room, the bed between us. She was already getting her special lube, not that we really needed it. But we would be using it. "Get them ready, Aaron! We need this recorded! Keep your phone handy for close-ups!"

I already had the stand for the waterproof camera with me and set the apparatus up quickly, making sure it was pointed at the bed and started recording. Mom had found her fancy new video camera and was doing the same thing. I could feel my heart pounding, almost throbbing in time with my cock. I swear, my entire body was almost aching in need. I don't recall ever being this excited.

1...456789