Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my crotch, thighs, and heard the floor getting wet. Whatever I'd done, it made mom squirt when she came. I felt so very proud at that moment.

I was in no danger of cumming just yet myself, since I'd emptied my balls into her ass just thirty minutes earlier, but my erection was certainly here to play. I slowed my thrusting, feeling her just trembling now, her face buried in my shoulder, even while I still had hers gently in my teeth. She was breathing raggedly, and I'm sure I heard a whimper or two. She slowly unwrapped her limbs from around me and set her feet on the floor. I just held her, making sure she was steady.

When she looked up at me, her eyes were that same liquid bliss, but there was more to it than that as well. It was somehow also serious, yet accepting and playful. I don't know how she did it.

"Aaron, you're going to have to rape me at least once a day if that's how I'm going to end up cumming from it," she said quietly. She trailed a fingernail down my chest before slowly lifting and pulling my throbbing hardon out of herself. She slowly got to her knees and took me inside her mouth, moaning as she deep-throated me. She occupied herself, bobbing back and forth along my cock while I leaned over her against the counter, closing my eyes and just losing myself in the sensations. Mom was a cocksucking goddess, and I would never get tired of feeling it.

She wasn't trying to make me cum, she was just servicing me after making her cum, and she finally stood up again, smiling at me. I couldn't believe this sexy, naked goddess wanted me, my own mother, or how much we turned one another on. Not that I was objecting, mind.

She smiled at me naughtily. "Help a lady up?"

I nodded and lifted her onto the counter, plunking her pert butt on the surface. She spread her legs, shamelessly displaying her smooth, shaved pussy to me.

"Not quite time for dinner, baby, but... how about a little snack?" she lilted, cocking her head a little and caressing her breasts.

"I am a tad peckish, now that you mention it," I said readily. I knelt, and I was just tall enough on my knees that I was face-level with mom's womanhood. I leaned in and kissed her pussy now, making her sigh in bliss. She was already wet, of course, so I just began kissing and lapping at her, snaking my tongue around her clit or pushing it deep inside her tight tunnel.

Mom was squirming around me, still fondling her breasts as she looked down at me, biting her lip and breathing through her nose. Before long, she was propped back on her hands, her hips wider and the squirming more of a gyrating against my face. My hands were now in play, one of them placed on her inner thigh to help keep her open, while the other was stroking and stimulating her wherever my lips and tongue were not. If I was sucking on her clit, it was sliding in and out of her pussy. If I was licking inside her, then my thumbs was gently massaging her clit.

She fell on her back and groaned loudly as my middle finger finally slid inside her ass.

Mom was pumping with her hips now, her hands gripping or flexing against the surface of the counter. Her breath was coming in gasps again, her chest rising and falling. I loved watching those wonderful tits wobbling around as she rode the waves of pleasure I was giving her. My finger slid back and forth in her back passage, sometimes crooking up and gently stroking along the upper wall, making her almost roll around, straining and keening against my assault.

She was getting closer to another orgasm, and I doubled down on my oral efforts, pulling my finger out of her now and using both hands to clamp down and keep her thighs spread wide. My mouth latched on to her clit, sucking on it and snaking my tongue around. Mom was writhing, her fingers reaching down to slide into and grip my hair.

She let out grunting and choking noises, arching her back while she pumped her pussy against my face. I looked up and could see that her eyes were wide, staring at the ceiling. Covered in shining sweat again, her body glistened invitingly. I felt her pussy muscles fluttering and contracting now, squeezing on my invading tongue as it pushed inside her. She was seconds away from another orgasm, and I pushed on relentlessly.

Her body went rigid, back arching up even more as she crushed her hips against my face. I felt her legs lock around my neck, a death grip on me. Her fingers left my hair and she clamped her hands over her mouth, letting out another of her unholy shrieks as she came, making sure the entire neighbourhood didn't hear us.

Mom flopped back on the counter, looking rather boneless. Her body was a quivering, shaking mess as her legs slumped off from around my neck. She hadn't squirted in my face, but I was decidedly wet again. Aaron Jr. had been hard the whole time, but I'd barely noticed, since I was so intent on seeing to mom. As wonderful as she'd been turning out this weekend, I somehow felt like I owed her a lifetime of orgasms for being such an incredible mother and for loving me the way she always had.

When she seemed to have settled, I stood and then took her by her wrists, gently pulling her up into a sitting position. Mom groaned the whole way up, because of whatever energy she had to put into the movement. Her head almost flopped forward, her eyes glazed and unfocused. She finally seemed to recognize me smiling at her, because she smiled back.

Then she took my face in her hands and brought me in close. She did indeed kiss me for a moment, but then it became something else. Her lips and tongue were soon all over my face, and I realized she was cleaning her cum off me. Mom had told me she loved the taste of her own cum. Not that I blamed her, I was rather addicted to the taste of her as well.

She seemed to have finally finished and smiled at me wearily. "No orgasms for a bit, baby, I won't be able to walk if you keep that up."

"We can always just order in dinner," I pointed out. "We did it last night, that worked out pretty well."

Mom giggled and nodded. We'd had her favourite gourmet and debauched cinnamon rolls delivered for dinner, and mom was in Food Slut Heaven, as she called it. I'd ended up licking any gooey icing she 'accidentally' spilled on her tits off her, and we'd shared many deep, sloppy kisses when we smeared the icing on one another's lips. Eating off mom was a pretty damned amazing thing to do, it turns out.

"We might just do that, my love," she cooed, nodding as she put her arms around me again, holding me close. "I picked last night, so you pick dinner tonight."

"Deal," I said readily, kissing her. "Y'know, we need to finish up thinking of more things to do, now that we've added another day to our mom-son bonding weekend."

"Yes, true," she agreed. "I was thinking on it until you rammed your cock up into my brainstem and made me lost control of my thought-waves."

She suddenly began snickering, leaning into me and pressing her head into my shoulder again. I raised an eyebrow, wondering what set her off this time.

"Thought-waves," she managed to say, not looking up yet, but her body jiggling as she laughed. "But mommy's a slut, so it should be t-h-o-t waves!"

She leaned back now, bursting out cackling. Have I mentioned that mom thinks she's the funniest person to ever live? I laughed with her; that one had been pretty good, in fact. "Okay, your thot-majesty, what new ideas or places occurred to you?"

Mom took a deep breath and got control of her diaphragm. She calmed down and looked at me, tracing her hands around my torso while she talked. "We haven't fucked outdoors yet, either in the backyard, or anywhere public. And I do so love fucking in public places."

"We'd better start with the backyard, since we just told the schools we were both sick," I pointed out. "Don't want anyone to see us out and about, even if they don't know what we're heading off to do."

"Don't want anyone thinking we're sicker than we already are, is that it?" mom quipped, giving me a smirk and making me chuckle as she fondled my cock. Felt great, no lie. Yes, what we had would no doubt be considered 'sick' by the vast majority of people in society, but I didn't give a damn. They weren't lucky enough to be mom and I, were they?

"So," she continued, walking two fingers up my chest. "You're going to fuck me on the deck inside our little dining canopy, you're going to fuck me in the hot tub..."

"Repeatedly," I said readily, nodding.

She giggled and went on with her list. "You're going to fuck me on the grass, you're going to fuck me behind the shed, you're going to fuck me inside the shed..."

"I wanna push you up against the gate on the side of the house and fuck you there too," I told her, teasing the head of my cock against her mushy slit and making her bit her lip and shiver. "As close to the public as we can get."

"I like it," she said in a breathy voice, looking up at me with those bedroom eyes. "But one night, late, you're going to come out to the front porch with me, and we're going to fuck there, with the lights turned off, making sure we're as quiet as possible, so that nobody hears us."

"Deal," I agreed.

"And the front lawn," she added. "That's a wee hours of the morning thing, for sure. Our little street has almost no traffic or pedestrians whatsoever at three in the morning."

"Know this for a fact, do you?" I chuckled, still teasing her pussy and her clit with my cock.

She nodded. "I have fucked out there many times at that hour. So if we can be quiet, I know it's safe."

"How did I never find you doing that?" I asked, laughing.

"Because your bedroom window faces the backyard, silly," mom giggled. "And believe me, it's totally your fault if you never once saw mommy fucking out there, because I did it a lot over the years."

"Guess I have a lot to make up for," I said cheerfully. Mom nodded and we kissed again, murmuring about how much we loved each other.

We finally ended the kiss and parted, and she wiggled over to the beverage cooler, pulling out two bottles of beer. She smiled as she handed me one, watching in delight as I twisted the cap off. It should have been popped with an opener, but she loved watching my torso and arms flex when I did it this way. She handed me her bottle, and then leaned in and held her lips against the skin of my chest as I did the trick, letting her feel it.

"So you're gonna fuck me with one of these bottles once they're empty, right?" she asked me pointedly, looking over the lip of hers as she took a swig.

"I'll fuck you with one of these bottles while I've got my cock in your ass, mom," I said simply, making her shiver at the thought. "How's that sound?"

"Soooooo good, baby," she sighed, smiling warmly. "The rest of our lives, we are going to fuck, and fuck, and fuck..."

"You're gonna get bored with me sooner or later, mom," I laughed. "That libido of yours? You'll need more than just me."

"I'll always need you, Aaron," she said seriously, her eyes leaving no doubt. "Maybe we should put some thought into how to go about sharing girls, hm? Kinky girls who won't mind getting it on with a hot mom and her sexy young son."

"I'm up for that," I assured her. "Shouldn't be that difficult, really. But... mom, there's gonna be times you want another dick, or even a few of them. I've only got the one. I don't wanna sound like some jealous and insecure little tool and hold you back from getting what you're entitled to."

She smiled warmly. "So considerate. But I somehow doubt my little boy wants to be in a threesome, foursome, or moresome with his mommy and another guy."

I thought about that. "At this point, unlikely, I guess, just because I don't think anyone out there is good enough for you, and I couldn't help thinking they were getting you dirty. But I promise I'll try to keep an open mind, okay?"

Mom giggled. "It's different with any girls, because we'd be sharing them. They'd be a plaything for us, a toy to share. Boys, not so much."

"Nope," I said, shaking my head. "If he touches me, I'm tearing his nuts off."

Mom was snickering. "I never want to hurt you, baby, and it's very mature of you to say mommy's allowed other dicks. We'll see. For now, we'll start with girls, since we can share those, okay?"

I nodded. "Sounds good, but I think I want to be completely selfish and greedy about you for a while yet."

"It's like you read my mind, my love," she whispered as she pulled me into another deep kiss while I braced her legs and slid my cock inside her.

***

There was still a lot of alcohol to consume, if mom and I intended to get shit-faced and have 'drunk bad ideas' sex. Frankly, we'd almost forgotten the booze since we were flush with sex hormones at the moment. But now we were back on task and we were in the hot tub, with mom giggling as she knelt on my lap, moving up and down slowly as she fucked herself with my cock. She's told me to let her do the work and that all I needed to do was supply the hardon.

So I was settled back in my seat, my arms stretched out and one hand holding a bottle of champagne that I was drinking casually from. Mom had her own bottle, set on the ledge where she could reach it. I had to admit, with this gorgeous woman spiking herself on my dick in a hot tub, drinking champagne, and having her whisper about how awesome I was, and how much she loved me, I kinda felt like a king.

Mom took her bottle and tilted her head back, drinking deeply while she moved up and down on me. I reached up and casually caressed one of her boobs, making her moan in pleasure. I left my hand fall away as she put the bottle down, having killed about half of it, I think. We had more nearby. She put her hands back on my shoulders and looked down into my eyes, her expression one of molten sexual desire.

"'m glad that our neighbours can't see us like this," I said lazily. "There's some questions we wouldn't wanna answer."

Mom smiled and giggled, leaning in to give my bottom lip a nibble, tugging on it gently before sitting back up. "I told you, baby, I've checked, they can't see the hot tub from their upper windows at these angles, and the fence is high enough to prevent them from seeing anything from the lower floors. So we just need to be quiet, and hope that they don't have drones to spy on us with."

"Old man Begg probably doesn't even know what a drone is, and Kim has called me over once or twice to help her use her channel changer, I doubt she's gonna have a drone to spy on us with," I chuckled. "Still, if you're convinced we're safe here, I'm convinced."

"Good," mom said breathily all of a sudden, her voice and her movement changing, becoming more urgent. She leaned over me now, her expression one of urgent lust. "Because mommy's about to cum and scream her fucking head off..."

Sure enough, mom almost rammed her mouth into mine, kissing me greedily as her body warped and accordioned suddenly, shrieking into my mouth as she came, hard. She was squeezing me hard, and I was so lost in that sensation that I didn't even remember to cum. I was hypnotized by her, and what she was doing. Mom ground lustily on my lap, her fingers almost clawing my back.

She sagged into me, breathing heavily, her arms going limp. I sat still, enjoying the sensations of her wonderful tits pressed to my chest, her pussy still flexing around me. She finally pushed herself up, took her bottle and tilted her head back, draining it. I did the same, finishing my bottle as well. Mom dropped hers in the water and folded into me again, giggling.

"Ooooooh, orgasm and alcohol spinnies," she drawled, wiggling her slippery body against mine. "Best kind of spinnies..."

She smiled at me now, grinning rather goofily. Her eyes were so crossed that they'd practically switched sockets. I admit, I wasn't far behind, we'd been hitting the spirits pretty good. We just needed to slow up for dinner. Thank God we'd ordered and paid ahead, specifying a certain delivery time.

"How 'bout you, stud?" she managed to say, swaying slightly as she stayed in my lap but gently drumming her palms against my chest. "Y'gonna be able to keep fucking mommy if you're drunk, or at least until we pass out?"

I shrugged, decidedly feeling it now. "I've never been fucked up enough during sex that I was pushin' rope, if that's what you mean," I replied, making her giggle again. She began biting me around my chest, shoulders and neck, leaving little love marks. If they were still there when I got back to school, it'd be fun to try and explain who I got them from. At least no one would suspect the truth.

She looked at me again, her eyes still unfocused. "Truth... truth or dare, baby?"

I'd kinda forgot we still had the game going on. Good thing mom did. "Truth."

"Have you..." she began, pausing for a moment and taking a deep breath as she reeled her brain in and got back on track. "Have y'ever... wanted to fuck mommy before this weekend?"

Jeez, there was a helluva question. I'd've had a hard time answering it when I was sober, and now that I was well on my way to getting fuck up, it was really tough to figure out. Think back... think... have you ever masturbated thinking of mom and fucking her?

"When I was younger, yeah," I finally confessed. "Few times, I think. I didn't know much about girls just yet, so you were my body reference. You in your little bikinis, or seeing you pee or get changed. Yeah... yeah, I've beat off to you before, mom."

Mom giggled and nodded. "Freebie truth, then. I might've frigged myself a few times thinking of you before. When you were fucking Gina in this hot tub a while ago, I think I told you my own date and I went at it watching you, right?"

I nodded, I could still remember her telling me that.

"Well, after he went home, I was lying in bed all kinds of horny, and desperately needed to masturbate. I was so tempted to sneak over to your room and see if you two were gonna put on a li'l late night encore, since she was staying with you. I lost my nerve, though, and settled for using a few toys to quench the fires in my cunt. I thought of myself in her place, that lucky little slut, and I'm amazed you didn't hear me screaming as I came, even though I had my face buried in my pillow."

"Kinda wished you'd joined us now, mom," I chuckled. "If anyone could've made Gina the Cock-Slut bi, it would've been you."

"God, I was so worked up," mom sighed, pressing her forehead against my shoulder. "I had two of my vibes in my cunt, one in my ass, the silver egg buzzing my clit, and I was sucking on one of the big ones at the same time. I needed to be filled every which way I could..."

She looked up at me now, her drunken eyes expressing concern. "Y'still don't think mommy's some kinda nympho slut?"

I shook my head. "Mom, you've got a very healthy sexual appetite, that's to be envied. If you were a literal nympho, you wouldn't care where you got it in from, even dad. You wouldn't be able to control it."

Mom blushed scarlet, shaking her head as rapidly as she dared without falling off my lap. "No, baby, no. Never, no."

"No nympho, then," I said simply, wondering if sober self thought I was as clever as drunk self thought I was. The logic seemed to work on mom, thankfully, because she exhaled and nodded at me now.

"Good point," she agreed. "Now it's... 's'your turn."

"Truth or dare, mom?" I asked.

"Mmmmmmmdare," she answered after two seconds of thought. Drunk thought. This'd be fun. Hmmmm, what to make my drunken mother do...

"Okay," I said finally, smiling and holding up my bottle. "We're gonna do over to the grass, you're gonna lay down, and you're gonna fuck a champagne bottle until you cum, while I record the whole thing."

Mom's dilated eyes went wide, and she almost seemed worried for a moment before her resolve to meet the dare hardened and the nodded. "Okay, but I pick the place on the grass I do it."