Truth or Dare with Twin Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhiteGuy12
WhiteGuy12
845 Followers

I slowly licked from the bottom to the top, keeping my tongue on the insides of her labia. Kat wriggled a bit but didn't say a word.

When I got to the top, I stopped just short of her clit, pulled back and just blew on it a bit. Kat shivered. Then I stuck out my tongue and, as lightly as possible, made contact with her clit. As she wriggled again, I licked hard on her clit finally. I started alternating between light flicks and long, slow laps. Kat had started moaning by now and running her hands through my hair.

Soon, though, Lauren yelled, "Time!" I pulled back, then went back for a quick kiss of her swollen bud and then got up and walked back to my spot.

I glanced back at Kat as I sat down, and she looked at me longingly. We were no longer cousins. We were going to fuck today, and we both knew it.

But first, it was my turn. Not wanting to seem to anxious, I decided to get Lauren involved.

"Tara, it's time to see what you can handle," I said with a grin. "Don't say we didn't warn you. You're going to go down on Lauren. And here's the twist - Kelly and I will spank you until Lauren cums."

Tara looked at her twin nervously. "You're the only one I've ever gone down on," she said to Kat. "But I'm not losing now."

She got up and walked over. Lauren started removing her clothes.

"Tara, you'll need to be naked for this, too," Kelly said. "That's part of being spanked."

Tara looked surprised but then shrugged and started stripping down. Like Kat, she had better boobs than I ever would have guessed - about the size of softballs - and a completely shaved pussy.

When they were both naked, I smiled and said, "Assume the position."

Lauren put her feet up and spread her legs. Tara got down on her hands and knees in front of her. Kelly and I got behind her, admiring her perfect ass, which had only the slightest hint of a tan line. The twins obviously took it all off in the tanning booth.

I reached back and smacked Tara's ass hard, making her jump. "Giddyup!" I said with a laugh.

Tara dove into Lauren's pussy and started lapping away, making Lauren moan immediately and throw her head back.

Meanwhile, Kelly and I took turns spanking the young girl's behind. It only took about five slaps each before Tara's butt cheeks started to get red, but we didn't stop.

I couldn't see much of what was going on between my girlfriend's legs, just Tara's golden-brown hair. But I could hear he slurping and sucking, and from the look on Lauren's face, I could tell she was doing a good job.

Remembering there was one more person in the room, I glanced back and saw Kat with her legs splayed and two fingers plunged deep in her box, slowly fingering herself. When she noticed me looking, she pulled them out, but then she surprised me by giving me a naughty smile and bringing her fingers to her mouth, sucking off her juices.

I wanted so badly to fuck her right then, but I had a job to do. I kept spanking Tara, making sure to let my hand linger and get a good handful of her perfect little ass each time. As I did this, I also made sure to pull her cheeks open enough to see her puckered little asshole. It looked good enough to lick.

Eventually, Lauren put both her hands on Tara's head and practically smothered her. "Oooooh, fuuuuuuck," she screamed, holding Tara's head in place for what seemed like a minute as she rode her orgasm.

Finally, Lauren let go and Tara came up for air. I gave Tara's ass one more hard spank before she stood and walked back to her spot on the couch, smiling and licking her lips.

"My turn," she said, plopping down with her legs spread open, pussy glistening. She was obviously turned on from the spanking.

I wanted so badly for her to dare me to fuck her. But Tara wasn't going to give me that satisfaction.

"Since all three of you got to participate in that dare, I have a dare for all of you," she said. "Kelly and Lauren are going to eat out Kat and I until we cum. And Ryan, you're going to sit on your hands and not touch your dick even once."

That was just cruel. But a dare's a dare. I sat on my hands and got ready to watch the action.

Kelly and Lauren wasted no time getting on their knees and getting to work on the teenagers' cunnies. Neither, I knew, was very experienced at eating pussy, but they both appeared to be pretty enthusiastic about it. The twins both started moaning. Tara threw her head back and started playing with her own tits, and Kat soon followed suit. It was like the best porno I could ever ask for.

As my girlfriend and her best friend continued to lap away at my twin cousins' wet pussies, and the girls continued to moan, my dick oozed precum and I wanted so badly to stroke it, but I resisted.

Kat was the first one to cum. She wasn't even that loud - her mouth was open as if to scream, but all that came out were little squeaks. She then let out one long, gutteral moan and collapsed as Lauren came up for air.

Tara followed just about a minute later. Unlike her twin, she yelled obscenities as she came - weird, I would have expected Kat to be more like that. As Tara's orgasm finally subsided, she leaned down and gave Kelly a sloppy tongue kiss before slopping back on the couch.

Lauren and Kelly got up, clearly pleased with themselves.

"Girls," Lauren said, "you'd better recover quickly, because it's time to suck Ryan's dick. Both of you."

Kat jumped right up and practically ran over to me. When she got to me, she slowly got down on her knees and looked up at me, her eyes filled with lust.

Without saying a word, she reached out and grabbed my cock, which was as hard as it had ever been. It almost hurt.

She slowly wrapped her thin fingers around it. They looked so cute with the light-blue nail polish.

She started stroking slowly. There was so much precum oozing out of my dick that there was no lubrication needed. Then she moved her head forward and stuck her tongue out, barely touching the tip of my cock. As she pulled away a few inches, a string of precum, stuck to her tongue. She smiled and went back down, licking the underside of my dick from the base to the top, this time getting a whole glob of precum in her mouth. She swished it around, swallowed it, and smiled again.

Then opened her mouth and took my whole cockhead in her mouth. I felt her tongue swirl around the underside. Her mouth was warmer and wetter than any I'd ever felt.

I leaned back and closed my eyes as Kat slowly started sucking up and down, taking more and more of my dick in her mouth.

Suddenly, I felt another tongue gently tickling my balls, and I knew Tara had made her way over. I opened my eyes and looked down at the beautiful sight - two gorgeous young girls, identical twins, making love to my dick.

As Kat continued to suck up and down slowly, Tara took one of my balls in her mouth. It felt amazing. Then Tara started open-mouth kissing up the side of my shaft, eventually nudging Kat off my dick. Kat got the hint and switched places, starting to lick up and down my shaft as Tara made love to my head like it was a lollipop.

After a few minutes, Tara moved to the side of my shaft, and they both started running their mouths up and down it, almost French kissing each other around my shaft. There was spit all over the place - dripping down both girls' chins and also from my dick. It was so unbelievably hot.

Finally, Kat said, "Let's make him cum."

Tara smiled and returned her attention to my balls. Kat went back to my cockhead, engulfing the whole thing and then moving up and down my shaft, maybe loud slurping noises. She gradually sped up, her lips gripping my shaft tightly. Every few seconds she would pause at the head and swirl her tongue around the underside. All the while, Tara sucked gently and sloppily on my balls.

Eventually, I could feel my orgasm coming on. I knew Kat could, too, as she sped up her sucking even more.

Finally I could hold back no longer. "Fuuu-uuuck," I moaned. Kat kept just the head of my dick in her glorious mouth but kept sucking. I came and came, and a little bit of my semen snuck out the sides of her mouth, but she took almost all of it like a champ.

When I was finally done, Kat pulled back, her mouth still full, and grabbed Tara.

Before Tara knew what was happening, Kat went in for a sloppy kiss, getting as much of my cum into Tara's mouth as possible. It was dripping all over the place, and they just kept on making out. Finally, each one slurped the last bits of cum off each other's chins, swallowed, and looked up at me.

"How was that," Tara said with a smile.

I couldn't even get the words out at first. "Amazing," I finally managed.

"Good," Kat said with a smile, and they both got up and went back to their spots on the couch. I couldn't tell if they were purposely shaking their little rumps as they walked away, but regardless it was cute as hell.

At that point, I remembered there were other people in the room. I looked at Lauren and Kelly, and they were both sitting there, shamelessly rubbing their clits slowly. Lauren smiled at me and said, "Looks like you enjoyed yourself."

I smiled, nodded and looked back at the twins, who were whispering to each other.

"Your turn, girls," I said.

"OK, well, we're both virgins," Tara said. "I plan to stay one. But Kat has had a crush on you for the longest time. So I dare you to fuck her. Don't worry, she's on birth control. Oh, and since we're doing team dares now, Kelly hasn't gotten off yet - I dare Lauren to eat her out."

If Lauren was going to object at all to me finally fucking my cousin - we had done a lot already, but P in the V was that last threshold - Tara didn't really give her a chance, as she had to get down to the task of getting Kelly off.

As those two went at it, I locked eyes with Kat and walked over to her, my dick still rock-hard despite having cum twice already.

"So you've had a crush on me?" I said. "Is that what this was all for?"

"No," Kat said with a smile. "This was about the beer. But getting to make you my first isn't a bad consolation prize."

With that, she pulled me down on top of her on the couch. Tara got up so we could lie down, and sat on the floor to watch.

We made out for a little bit, as I fingered her - she was plenty wet - and played with her luscious tits. My dick was trapped between our bellies, but I slid down ever-so-slowly until the underside was rubbing her clit and her mound. We started grinding against each other for a bit. Finally, she broke off the kiss, biting my lower lip as she pulled away.

"Put it in," she breathed. "But be gentle."

"I'd never hurt my beautiful baby cousin," I answered.

I reached down and directed my dick to her opening, rubbing the head up and down her slit to make sure it was lubricated enough. Finally, I lined it up and pushed in slightly. The head went in easily, and Kat moaned.

Before I could do anything, Kat rocked her hips up, taking more of me in. I felt her lips slide about two inches in. I expected to hit a wall, but I didn't. So I pushed, and more of my dick slid in. She was incredibly tight, but I never hit a hymen.

"You didn't think we'd never used toys before, did you?" a voice whispered in my ear. It was Tara, who followed that by licking my ear sensually, which felt amazing.

Kat smiled up at me. "Now fuck me, Uncle Ryan," she said.

I didn't need any more urging. I started pumping in and out slowly, building up a rhythm as the gorgeous girl below me fucked me back.

I was in heaven. Our bodies seemed to mold into one as we fucked. With every pump, I felt her silky, tight cunt hug every inch of my dick on the way up, and then felt engulfed in her warmth each time I buried my dick back inside of her. I was doing what felt good to me, using her tight, teen pussy as a toy to rub my dick inside, but at the same time I could tell I was hitting all the right spots for her, too, as she moaned wrapped her legs around me tightly.

At the same time, Tara's arms were around me, and she was French kissing my ear while whispering dirty things: "How does it feel to be all the way inside your baby cousin?" "Does her pussy feel as good as it tastes?" "Some day, maybe you can show me what this feels like, too."

Even though I had cum twice already, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Luckily, Kat wasn't going to, either.

"Cum for me, baby," I said. "Cum for Uncle Ryan."

That set her off. As I continued to piston in and out of her, bottoming out each time, Kat's entire body shuddered. I kept going as she again opened her mouth but only let out those cute little squeaks. That set me off, and I started blasting cum into her pussy.

Finally, we both came down. I stayed on top of her, letting my dick go soft inside of her. Tara had settled next to us, a contented smile on her face. Across the room Lauren had finished off Kelly, and they were both sitting there in a daze.

After a minute or two, Kat spoke.

"Ryan, forget about beer, she said. "As long as we get to do this a few more times during our visit, we'll call it even."

"Eh, what the hell," I said with a smile as I got up and started walking to the kitchen to get a six-pack. "You're both clearly adults. Let's have a drink together."

WhiteGuy12
WhiteGuy12
845 Followers
12